TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Spec Cup Season 3 - Congratulations! EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Spec Cup Season 3 - Congratulations! EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Spec Cup Season 3 - Congratulations! EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Spec Cup Season 3 - Congratulations! EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Spec Cup Season 3 - Congratulations! EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Spec Cup Season 3 - Congratulations! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Spec Cup Season 3 - Congratulations! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Spec Cup Season 3 - Congratulations! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Spec Cup Season 3 - Congratulations! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Spec Cup Season 3 - Congratulations!

+5
Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Mikey J
HCR Karma
Mavrick 0
Wooflers
9 posters

Go down

Spec Cup Season 3 - Congratulations! Empty Spec Cup Season 3 - Congratulations!

Post by Wooflers Wed 23 Oct 2013 - 23:08

Spec Cup Season 3 - Congratulations! DNOQB2S

Thank you all so much for participating in this series, it wouldn't be possible without you all! Special thanks to those who have helped me out in hosting qualifying lobbies and races - to mention a few MNM Smurfy, Bandit1097, iTeknix.. thanks so much.

Now on to the honours list!

Spec Cup Season 3 - Congratulations! YNiPLTA

Kilroy8 with 1168 points!

Spec Cup Season 3 - Congratulations! 9mTebh9

iTeknix with 1284 points!

...and...

Spec Cup Season 3 - Congratulations! 4pNviO1

S2M Ranger with 1336 points! Congratulations Cheers 

...in other news..

Spec Cup Season 3 - Congratulations! YOXMQjy

Spec Cup Season 3 - Congratulations! LUN4M48

Congratulations once again!

See you next time!
Wooflers
Wooflers

TORA Race Number : 740
Number of posts : 2026
Registration date : 2011-12-04

http://www.koneball.com

Back to top Go down

Spec Cup Season 3 - Congratulations! Empty Re: Spec Cup Season 3 - Congratulations!

Post by Mavrick 0 Wed 23 Oct 2013 - 23:26

Congratulations to all. Hope to be joining this series on the xbox one if it migrates.
Mavrick 0
Mavrick 0

TORA Race Number : 69
Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2013-10-21

Back to top Go down

Spec Cup Season 3 - Congratulations! Empty Re: Spec Cup Season 3 - Congratulations!

Post by HCR Karma Wed 23 Oct 2013 - 23:38

Well done guys,,cracking season....bravo to the staff of the comp and to the racers for giving some incredible action on track.

Greg:drinks: 
HCR Karma
HCR Karma

TORA Race Number : 530
Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2012-06-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Wed 23 Oct 2013 - 23:42

Congrats Cheers 

Well done by the Ax4x teams!cheers 

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 13800
Registration date : 2012-04-20

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Bandit Thu 24 Oct 2013 - 1:04

Even with a handful of frustrations, still had fun in a car that wasn't my cup of tea! Very Happy 

Definitely back next season!

Spec Cup Season 3 - Congratulations! J8Ljahl
Spec Cup Season 3 - Congratulations! PEEdCpnSpec Cup Season 3 - Congratulations! ZzhlIqHSpec Cup Season 3 - Congratulations! UmQfodESpec Cup Season 3 - Congratulations! C0cSnDzSpec Cup Season 3 - Congratulations! 1vuHXh0Spec Cup Season 3 - Congratulations! MAsvnrESpec Cup Season 3 - Congratulations! GrZPNKA

Spec Cup Season 3 - Congratulations! Lmr_ba10

Community Team: ATR DAN l CRA Morphader l ErebusV8 l FranchittiFan l HaydieT l HCR Bellmond l henkymetcola l Hunty1981 l LMR Bandit l LMR Deftone MX l ShrinkingSteven l TJSteel l v Hurricane v l xKingCobra28

"I am not an idiot driver.  I am a smart driver surrounded by a bunch of idiots."
Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 4104
Registration date : 2012-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Kane Thu 24 Oct 2013 - 1:28

Congratulations to Ranger, iTeknix & all drivers! And thanks to Bli33ard for running an awesome series! Here's to next season as defending champions! Cheers
Ax4x Kane
Ax4x Kane

Playstation 4 Xbox One

Number of posts : 3148
Registration date : 2011-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by S2M Ranger Thu 24 Oct 2013 - 1:53

Thank you for a great season blizzard it was awesome,

iTeknix thank you for pushing me the who season it was close but you got unlucky at ladera with a lag out which changed the season and gave me the small gap I needed.

Kilroy well done on your 3rd place and team title

Paul and silent raven well done on your 2nd place team position just wish I had joined you guys at the start of the season as we might of given A4HX a run for there money

Jabbawockie well done on taking the privateer title bud you might of changed the title if you had found the turn of speed at the start of the season you had at the end Wink

A massive thanks to everybody who entered as without you lads there would of been no championship at all ! It was clean close racing and hard fought at times which it's all about, so see you all next season in a car I'm not fond of but if you want the title from me bring it baby lol.........

Credits in the post.........
S2M Ranger
S2M Ranger

TORA Race Number : 909
Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by paul299 Thu 24 Oct 2013 - 10:37

Congratulations to S2M Ranger, iTeknix and Kilroy8. You were all consistently fast throughout the season and well deserved winners.

Thanks to Bli33ard for putting on another fantastic series and choosing such a great little car and build.

I would also like to give a massive thanks to S2M Ranger for joining myself and S1lentRaven (I'm not sure that we would've got 2nd in the team championship without you) and giving us (and several other people) a great tune and for generously providing prizes for the series.

Hope to see you all in the next series (you know you want to Ranger Razz ).
paul299
paul299

TORA Race Number : 299
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2013-05-19

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by S2M Ranger Thu 24 Oct 2013 - 13:39

In talks already with people about teaming up next season bud Wink as for getting 2nd in the team championship it was not just down to me as yourself and raven help out loads with the points also moving from lobby B into A lobby helped out loads !

Must say thank you for letting me join your team when my own mates left me high and dry !!!
S2M Ranger
S2M Ranger

TORA Race Number : 909
Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by BaronGreenbacke Thu 24 Oct 2013 - 19:27

I know I joined the season late but I enjoyed every minute of it! massive thanks to ranger for the helping hand,and of course to blizzard for sorting the whole thing out! bring on season 4!
BaronGreenbacke
BaronGreenbacke

TORA Race Number : 97
Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2013-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down