TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - LMR Setup Help  EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - LMR Setup Help  EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - LMR Setup Help  EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - LMR Setup Help  EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - LMR Setup Help  EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - LMR Setup Help  EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - LMR Setup Help  EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - LMR Setup Help  EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - LMR Setup Help  EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - LMR Setup Help

+5
HCR Motorhead
LZR Harmonic
ShrinkingSteven
CQR Rogue
LMR Deftone MX
9 posters

Go down

MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - LMR Setup Help  Empty MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - LMR Setup Help

Post by LMR Deftone MX Wed 6 Nov 2013 - 1:15

As a team competing and doing what we can to make ISCC as enjoyable and competitive as it can possibly be for everyone involved, we would like to thank the staff, the race marshalls, the stewards team, and the community team for putting on this series handling everything. We would also like to thank everyone who raced for being a part of it and making it as enjoyable as it has been!

To show our gratitude, we will be offering the very best setups from our team to anyone who would like to use them. We will provide a setup for each car in LMP1 and GTE, as well as the LMPC. These cars will be designed for the final round at Road Atlanta and are tuned to the best of our abilities.

The setups will be released on the following members storefronts on Saturday between 7-10PM GMT

If you would like the setup to be optimized or put on a different variant of the car (for example the 17 instead of the 045 Porsche) post up below stating what you'd like to be changed.

Setups for the following cars can be found on The Bulin Wall5's Storefront:
-Acura ARX 01B (#26)
-Aston Martin Lola (#6)
-Aston Martin AMR-One
-Audi R18 TDI
-Honda Lola
-Mazda Lola
-Peugeot 908 HDI
-Ferrari F458

Setups for the following cars can be found on HMR Motorhead's storefront:
-Chevrolet Oreca LMPC
-BMW M3 GT2 (#92)
-BMW Z4 GT3

Setups for the following cars can be found on LMR WARSPITE's storefront:
-Aston Martin DBR9 (GTE Homologation) (#007)
-BMW Z4 GT3 (GTE Homologation)
-Chevrolet Corvette ZR1
-Ferrari F458
-Ford GT Mk7
-Jaguar XKR GT
-Lamborghini Gallardo
-Panoz Abruzzi
-Porsche 911 GT3 RSR (#045)
-SRT Viper GTSR (#93)
LMR Deftone MX
LMR Deftone MX

TORA Race Number : 275
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 3634
Registration date : 2012-06-18

http://teamlmr.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - LMR Setup Help  Empty Re: MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - LMR Setup Help

Post by Guest Thu 7 Nov 2013 - 15:10

The following cars are tuned and ready to go, spent a good 2-3 hours on each and made to the best of my ability.

They have also been tested heavily by several drivers and extremely positive feedback shows they are capable of the times by any driver.

-Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 
-Ferrari F458
-Ford GT Mk7
-Lamborghini Gallardo 
-Porsche 911 GT3 RSR (#045) 
-SRT Viper GTSR (#93)

Today will be looking at the Aston Martin DBR9 as under request, and the Jaguar RSR XKR.

Back to top Go down

MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - LMR Setup Help  Empty Re: MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - LMR Setup Help

Post by Guest Sat 9 Nov 2013 - 14:15

All cars are done and all able to get within 2-tenths from most competitive car to the least competitive.

All setups from myself, Bulin and Motorhead will be released this evening.

Enjoy, and All the Best! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Rogue Sat 9 Nov 2013 - 15:32

+1 cheers guys

MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - LMR Setup Help  2666031

Racing is life, anything before or after is just waiting
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 15745
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ShrinkingSteven Sat 9 Nov 2013 - 17:29

Could I have the Aston please.
Also Fezza and Porsche. Please.
ShrinkingSteven
ShrinkingSteven

TORA Race Number : 8
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2012-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by LZR Harmonic Sat 9 Nov 2013 - 17:54

Go to WARSPITE for the F458, it's easier since he has every other GTE car available.
LZR Harmonic
LZR Harmonic

TORA Race Number : 273
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2013-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 9 Nov 2013 - 18:11

Yes Bulin has all the LMP1's set and riding nicely, he was originally listed with the F458 but his own review says he find's mine easier to drive, so you can find the Ferrari on my storefront in 40 minutes time.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShrinkingSteven Sat 9 Nov 2013 - 18:47

Cheers guys!
ShrinkingSteven
ShrinkingSteven

TORA Race Number : 8
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2012-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Sat 9 Nov 2013 - 19:02

I have the LMPC and Z4 tunes up! Smile

One C is better.

MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - LMR Setup Help  1SYCYfDMSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - LMR Setup Help  VWFRPRpMSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - LMR Setup Help  KXuWtxqMSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - LMR Setup Help  NmyjVoUMSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - LMR Setup Help  ZxxURAMMSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - LMR Setup Help  JgDewLgMSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - LMR Setup Help  WLxDUZYMSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - LMR Setup Help  5nPqOwAMSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - LMR Setup Help  K91JzVYMSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - LMR Setup Help  70LXLscMSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - LMR Setup Help  ZZnXNxnMSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - LMR Setup Help  JUwEMx8MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - LMR Setup Help  PZtkh8X
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

TORA Race Number : 4
PC Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2012-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 9 Nov 2013 - 19:07

Yep mine are up also, FREE Downloads, so grab them while you can guys, and we hope you enjoy them as much as we have tuning them for you.

Best Wishes...
The LMR Team.

Back to top Go down

Post by TweekPunx Mon 11 Nov 2013 - 21:31

I did try looking at Warspite's SF but couldn't find the Gallardo's tune; can someone please send it to me?
TweekPunx
TweekPunx

TORA Race Number : 887
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2013-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Nov 2013 - 22:00

It's in there dude, with the others tagged "TORA ISCC Atlanta" in the description.

Back to top Go down

Post by Windcharger8199 Thu 14 Nov 2013 - 5:45

All I can say is I tried the R-18 Tune and Man does it Handle even better than it does stock. I know in better hands it could go faster but I managed a 1:09.8XX
Windcharger8199
Windcharger8199

TORA Race Number : 81
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1091
Registration date : 2013-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Deftone MX Thu 14 Nov 2013 - 5:51

Windcharger8199 wrote:All I can say is I tried the R-18 Tune and Man does it Handle even better than it does stock.  I know in better hands it could go faster but I managed a 1:09.8XX
Glad you like it Windcharger Smile

Thanks for taking the time to check it out!
LMR Deftone MX
LMR Deftone MX

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by LZR Harmonic Sun 17 Nov 2013 - 17:38

UPDATE: It has been brought to my attention that my ARX-01b tune incurs massive spring damage over a short period of time. A corrected version is available if you plan on using the tune for the race.
LZR Harmonic
LZR Harmonic

TORA Race Number : 273
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2013-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 17 Nov 2013 - 23:27

2013 ISCC has come to an end, thank you to all the staff and hosts who made the racing possible, and Well Done to everyone who entered to make it such a Success! Smile

Now we have finished, we will remove the setups from our storefronts, we do hope some of you found them helpful, and thank you for taking the time to try them.

If anyone would like a copy of our GTE/LMP for use in another series or just to mess with whilst adding your own tweaks, please contact one of us, I'll be more than happy to help, and I am sure Bulin will be happy to oblige also.

Thanks all, and bring on Forza 5!! cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Bandit Sun 17 Nov 2013 - 23:47

Could you possibly help me with a Nordschliefe setup for the Viper? Smile 

MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - LMR Setup Help  J8Ljahl
MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - LMR Setup Help  PEEdCpnMSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - LMR Setup Help  ZzhlIqHMSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - LMR Setup Help  UmQfodEMSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - LMR Setup Help  C0cSnDzMSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - LMR Setup Help  1vuHXh0MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - LMR Setup Help  MAsvnrEMSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - LMR Setup Help  GrZPNKA

MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - LMR Setup Help  Lmr_ba10

Community Team: ATR DAN l CRA Morphader l ErebusV8 l FranchittiFan l HaydieT l HCR Bellmond l henkymetcola l Hunty1981 l LMR Bandit l LMR Deftone MX l ShrinkingSteven l TJSteel l v Hurricane v l xKingCobra28

"I am not an idiot driver.  I am a smart driver surrounded by a bunch of idiots."
Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 4104
Registration date : 2012-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbo Power 77 Sun 17 Nov 2013 - 23:49

The setup for the Ford GT was great. Just a shame I wasn't able to use it for long.

Turbo Power 77

PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 1238
Registration date : 2013-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Sun 17 Nov 2013 - 23:54

You were unlucky Darren, although I never knew what happened. I'll keep my stuff up on the SF as it's less hassle that way Very Happy

One C is better.

MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - LMR Setup Help  1SYCYfDMSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - LMR Setup Help  VWFRPRpMSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - LMR Setup Help  KXuWtxqMSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - LMR Setup Help  NmyjVoUMSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - LMR Setup Help  ZxxURAMMSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - LMR Setup Help  JgDewLgMSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - LMR Setup Help  WLxDUZYMSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - LMR Setup Help  5nPqOwAMSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - LMR Setup Help  K91JzVYMSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - LMR Setup Help  70LXLscMSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - LMR Setup Help  ZZnXNxnMSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - LMR Setup Help  JUwEMx8MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - LMR Setup Help  PZtkh8X
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

TORA Race Number : 4
PC Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2012-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Deftone MX Mon 18 Nov 2013 - 10:01

Bandit1097 wrote:Could you possibly help me with a Nordschliefe setup for the Viper?  Smile 
I'm sure we can set one up for you Smile
LMR Deftone MX
LMR Deftone MX

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Bandit Mon 18 Nov 2013 - 14:21

LMR Deftone MX wrote:
Bandit1097 wrote:Could you possibly help me with a Nordschliefe setup for the Viper?  Smile 
I'm sure we can set one up for you Smile
Cheers! You don't have to make a really good one. Something like a rough draft I would like so I can get some tuning experience.

MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - LMR Setup Help  J8Ljahl
MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - LMR Setup Help  PEEdCpnMSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - LMR Setup Help  ZzhlIqHMSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - LMR Setup Help  UmQfodEMSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - LMR Setup Help  C0cSnDzMSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - LMR Setup Help  1vuHXh0MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - LMR Setup Help  MAsvnrEMSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - LMR Setup Help  GrZPNKA

MSA TORA ISCC Season 5 - LMR Setup Help  Lmr_ba10

Community Team: ATR DAN l CRA Morphader l ErebusV8 l FranchittiFan l HaydieT l HCR Bellmond l henkymetcola l Hunty1981 l LMR Bandit l LMR Deftone MX l ShrinkingSteven l TJSteel l v Hurricane v l xKingCobra28

"I am not an idiot driver.  I am a smart driver surrounded by a bunch of idiots."
Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 4104
Registration date : 2012-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down