TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
European GT championship. General discussion.  - Page 3 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
European GT championship. General discussion.  - Page 3 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
European GT championship. General discussion.  - Page 3 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
European GT championship. General discussion.  - Page 3 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
European GT championship. General discussion.  - Page 3 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
European GT championship. General discussion.  - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
European GT championship. General discussion.  - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
European GT championship. General discussion.  - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
European GT championship. General discussion.  - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

European GT championship. General discussion.

+83
HCR Wizard
LMR Merikuh
Duke of Bruno
Dragonsyoung
WhoIsJohn117
Diablo 29x
rainonef1
jayytuck
Chicken Glenn
Hilts195
IBlueIJaBBRexI
HCR Hamish
CRA XenoMorph
dinosilenzi
ART Carrera
JRacer NL
LL Strik3r LL
MajorHolehurt
AdamWatson99
SimF40
LMP Dragon
RumbleBee 392
BG Wingnut396
MrGRiMP
Blade39x
jonnotheone
Velox Canadian
LMR BlackHawk
MAB170294
skyshadow5
LMR IMPREZA
SFM Benedict
II AntR II
henkymetcola
HCR Motorhead
tidalswifty 23
pedroHUN
Demo Marksman
rondanger
Ax4x Cowboy
JAMIE ANDERS0N
CRA eSEA One
Matt
BaronGreenbacke
SVR Yamagura
F4H Button
CTM AnonCaliga
aTasteyNip
Koenigsegg R
BritishBobcat77
Joito04
LMR Sahara
HCR Super T
King Hax
dave sp2
F4H Lotterer
PRT DemoN
MaynardMK4
xVampirAx
F4H bandicoot
CQR Rogue
Texaspotatolord
GabrielSoares15
LMP Phantom
thatcargeek
Zeta0085
LMR Deftone MX
Ax4x Chaddy
HCR Bellmond
TLR Scrublord
HCR ChicaiN
Ax4x Mikey J
BG Wumba
theboomeranga
Turbo Power 77
exp1osive sam
Racert46
CreamyTastey
Wooflers
Ax4x Bandit
TweekPunx
RW26 BLAZE
ShrinkingSteven
87 posters

Page 3 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 44  Next

Go down

European GT championship. General discussion.  - Page 3 Empty Re: European GT championship. General discussion.

Post by LMP Phantom Sun 22 Dec 2013 - 11:04

thatcargeek wrote:Wasn't quite sure where to put this, but does anyone have the Motors TV logo (from the TCC on Motors TV plate) that they could send me, please?

GT is the same as my forum username.
 I do

- Sent
LMP Phantom
LMP Phantom

TORA Race Number : 91
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2013-05-27

Back to top Go down

European GT championship. General discussion.  - Page 3 Empty Re: European GT championship. General discussion.

Post by BG Wumba Sun 22 Dec 2013 - 15:30

TG Haydo wrote:
LMR WARSPITE wrote:Car list and Build rules are now Finalised, after several weeks of excessive testing and data collecting on each of the circuits, we have made some adjustments to balance the cars to the best of our ability.

Cars effected are the Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 and the Jaguar RSR XKR GT.

Please can all drivers make sure their builds meet the new spec, Thank you and apologies for any inconvenience.

YAY! :DHopefully more people'll use the jag now! Very Happy

I would like to know what the previous builds were and what has been changed, the Vette and the Jag were already strong as it is, imo the carlist should be taken from the season 10 of the GT's.

Last edited by BG Wumba on Sun 22 Dec 2013 - 18:30; edited 1 time in total
BG Wumba
BG Wumba

TORA Race Number : 43
Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 22 Dec 2013 - 15:34

BG Wumba wrote:
TG Haydo wrote:
LMR WARSPITE wrote:Car list and Build rules are now Finalised, after several weeks of excessive testing and data collecting on each of the circuits, we have made some adjustments to balance the cars to the best of our ability.

Cars effected are the Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 and the Jaguar RSR XKR GT.

Please can all drivers make sure their builds meet the new spec, Thank you and apologies for any inconvenience.

YAY! :DHopefully more people'll use the jag now! Very Happy

I would like to know what the previous builds was and what has been changed, the Vette and the Jag were already strong as it is, imo the carlist should be taken from the season 10 of the GT's.

Jag = gained tire widths to match ISCC builds, Chevrolet had 1 tire width added for the same reason.

The changes were made with heavy testing alongside each of the other cars, and the adjustments work perfectly as all cars are balanced for the entire calender.

Last edited by LMR WARSPITE on Sun 22 Dec 2013 - 16:21; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by TLR Scrublord Sun 22 Dec 2013 - 16:10

Jag had no tyre widths before the boost Wumba
TLR Scrublord
TLR Scrublord

TORA Race Number : 11
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2413
Registration date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by GabrielSoares15 Sun 22 Dec 2013 - 16:40

Looking forward to running my first championship in TORA (only ran endurances) hope to get a good ranking and run clean Very Happy

GabrielSoares15

TORA Race Number : 115
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2013-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Chaddy Sun 22 Dec 2013 - 17:34

the aston was better in GT build than ISCC.
Ax4x Chaddy
Ax4x Chaddy

TORA Race Number : 00
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 9124
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 22 Dec 2013 - 17:37

VAMR Wilson wrote:the aston was better in GT build than ISCC.

The Aston hasn't been touched, the car list was chosen by the series owner which is TweekPunx and so we wanted to keep the builds as close to how he had them as possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Texaspotatolord Sun 22 Dec 2013 - 18:30

BG Wumba wrote:
imo the carlist should be taken from the season 10 of the GT's.
Ehhhh, Z4 is still a competitive car with this build list, no need to make it OP.

Texaspotatolord

TORA Race Number : 597
Number of posts : 546
Registration date : 2013-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post by BG Wumba Sun 22 Dec 2013 - 18:32

GabrielSoares15 wrote:Looking forward to running my first championship in TORA (only ran endurances) hope to get a good ranking and run clean Very Happy

I'm gonna make a guess and say you must be our first Brazilian driver on here, well the first that I have seen anyways, great to know people from all over the world are taking part!  Cheers 
BG Wumba
BG Wumba

TORA Race Number : 43
Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by ShrinkingSteven Sun 22 Dec 2013 - 18:47

85 drivers signed up for EGT.  cheers  cheers  cheers 

23 teams

21 Privateers

Looking forward to this!  Cheers 
ShrinkingSteven
ShrinkingSteven

TORA Race Number : 8
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2012-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Rogue Sun 22 Dec 2013 - 18:59

GTE car list is far more balanced than GT car list season 10
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 15745
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 22 Dec 2013 - 19:49

SelectiveRogue wrote:GTE car list is far more balanced than GT car list season 10

Agreed, plus I am sure Duncan will join me when I say the MAIN reason why ISCC took so long to be released... was because of the cars, as we all worked to get them pretty damn near close. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Deftone MX Sun 22 Dec 2013 - 22:26

I know it's late, but wouldn't it be cool to get a Mosler in the car list? That car ran with these in real life, it was in TORA GT, and it is very equal with the correct build!
LMR Deftone MX
LMR Deftone MX

TORA Race Number : 275
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 3634
Registration date : 2012-06-18

http://teamlmr.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 22 Dec 2013 - 22:31

LMR Deftone MX wrote:I know it's late, but wouldn't it be cool to get a Mosler in the car list? That car ran with these in real life, it was in TORA GT, and it is very equal with the correct build!

Wouldn't want to risk it now, as we've got tons of registered drivers already and I really don't fancy spending more time balancing a new car, plus it ran TORA GT on Drag Tires and doesn't fit the sportsmanship of a GT2/GT3 car, real life or Virtual.

Even then I wouldn't have a say, as it is not our event, we're just organising it.

Back to top Go down

Post by theboomeranga Sun 22 Dec 2013 - 22:52

LMR WARSPITE wrote:
LMR Deftone MX wrote:I know it's late, but wouldn't it be cool to get a Mosler in the car list? That car ran with these in real life, it was in TORA GT, and it is very equal with the correct build!

Wouldn't want to risk it now, as we've got tons of registered drivers already and I really don't fancy spending more time balancing a new car, plus it ran TORA GT on Drag Tires and doesn't fit the sportsmanship of a GT2/GT3 car, real life or Virtual.

Even then I wouldn't have a say, as it is not our event, we're just organising it.
Runs in the Australian GT championship a lot, and quite competitively, and it raced in the Liqui Moly Bathurst 12 Hour
theboomeranga
theboomeranga

TORA Race Number : 31
PC Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7110
Registration date : 2011-12-02

https://www.facebook.com/NSR.Esports1

Back to top Go down

Post by ShrinkingSteven Sun 22 Dec 2013 - 23:15

Deftone, its to late for the mosler to be added and its a production street car not a race car anyways.

ShrinkingSteven
ShrinkingSteven

TORA Race Number : 8
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2012-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Deftone MX Sun 22 Dec 2013 - 23:17

ShrinkingSteven wrote:Deftone, its to late for the mosler to be added and its a production street car not a race car anyways.

yeah I know, talking to Warspite about it. No worries Smile
LMR Deftone MX
LMR Deftone MX

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H bandicoot Sun 22 Dec 2013 - 23:25

Let's see if I can get a team or two together, this looks really good Smile
F4H bandicoot
F4H bandicoot

TORA Race Number : 58
Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2012-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Deftone MX Sun 22 Dec 2013 - 23:45

F4H bandicoot wrote:Let's see if I can get a team or two together, this looks really good Smile

Hope you can! Smile
LMR Deftone MX
LMR Deftone MX

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 22 Dec 2013 - 23:50

Some awesome teams, drivers, and liveries already, Can't wait to see it finally kick-off! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Rogue Mon 23 Dec 2013 - 7:55

Need ask Simon if he fancys doing some live comms for this with me Smile
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 15745
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Deftone MX Mon 23 Dec 2013 - 8:21

SelectiveRogue wrote:Need ask Simon if he fancys doing some live comms for this with me Smile

If he doesn't, ask BG Cowboy. He was great at the N12!
LMR Deftone MX
LMR Deftone MX

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by xVampirAx Mon 23 Dec 2013 - 10:57

i would certainly like to try doing race com a try since i dont think i would want to race unless someone had a drive going but that is unlikely as there would be enough teams and drivers to make a size able field for each race.
xVampirAx
xVampirAx

TORA Race Number : 222
Number of posts : 512
Registration date : 2012-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 23 Dec 2013 - 18:10

8 Astons, 1 Jag, 0 McLaren's....Why no love for the British Cars?  Razz 

European GT championship. General discussion.  - Page 3 Carlis11

Back to top Go down

Post by MaynardMK4 Mon 23 Dec 2013 - 18:14

I'm in a McLaren... I did post an updated entry the other night
MaynardMK4
MaynardMK4

TORA Race Number : 45
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 660
Registration date : 2012-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 44  Next