TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
European GT championship. General discussion.  - Page 22 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
European GT championship. General discussion.  - Page 22 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
European GT championship. General discussion.  - Page 22 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
European GT championship. General discussion.  - Page 22 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
European GT championship. General discussion.  - Page 22 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
European GT championship. General discussion.  - Page 22 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
European GT championship. General discussion.  - Page 22 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
European GT championship. General discussion.  - Page 22 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
European GT championship. General discussion.  - Page 22 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

European GT championship. General discussion.

+83
HCR Wizard
LMR Merikuh
Duke of Bruno
Dragonsyoung
WhoIsJohn117
Diablo 29x
rainonef1
jayytuck
Chicken Glenn
Hilts195
IBlueIJaBBRexI
HCR Hamish
CRA XenoMorph
dinosilenzi
ART Carrera
JRacer NL
LL Strik3r LL
MajorHolehurt
AdamWatson99
SimF40
LMP Dragon
RumbleBee 392
BG Wingnut396
MrGRiMP
Blade39x
jonnotheone
Velox Canadian
LMR BlackHawk
MAB170294
skyshadow5
LMR IMPREZA
SFM Benedict
II AntR II
henkymetcola
HCR Motorhead
tidalswifty 23
pedroHUN
Demo Marksman
rondanger
Ax4x Cowboy
JAMIE ANDERS0N
CRA eSEA One
Matt
BaronGreenbacke
SVR Yamagura
F4H Button
CTM AnonCaliga
aTasteyNip
Koenigsegg R
BritishBobcat77
Joito04
LMR Sahara
HCR Super T
King Hax
dave sp2
F4H Lotterer
PRT DemoN
MaynardMK4
xVampirAx
F4H bandicoot
CQR Rogue
Texaspotatolord
GabrielSoares15
LMP Phantom
thatcargeek
Zeta0085
LMR Deftone MX
Ax4x Chaddy
HCR Bellmond
TLR Scrublord
HCR ChicaiN
Ax4x Mikey J
BG Wumba
theboomeranga
Turbo Power 77
exp1osive sam
Racert46
CreamyTastey
Wooflers
Ax4x Bandit
TweekPunx
RW26 BLAZE
ShrinkingSteven
87 posters

Page 22 of 44 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 33 ... 44  Next

Go down

European GT championship. General discussion.  - Page 22 Empty Re: European GT championship. General discussion.

Post by SimF40 Mon 27 Jan 2014 - 13:24

rondanger wrote:Had my race ruined by somebody not looking when rejoining the track after a spin. What made it worse was that person stated in the loby they did not intend finishing race 2 how do i go about filling a si?

There is an issue with cars re-joining the track, , a mention at the start of a race would be appreciated !
SimF40
SimF40

TORA Race Number : 470
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2013-11-14

Back to top Go down

European GT championship. General discussion.  - Page 22 Empty Re: European GT championship. General discussion.

Post by Ax4x Chaddy Mon 27 Jan 2014 - 13:27

Ax4x Chaddy
Ax4x Chaddy

TORA Race Number : 00
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 9124
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Jan 2014 - 13:29

It does say in the rulebook about cars rejoining, and it is common sense not to come straight on infront of traffic, hosts will know this and the new hosts will be looking out for notices to put forward at the beginning of the race.

If you feel like it was done dangerously and could be avoided, feel free to put in an SI, the Stewards don't want people getting angry in the threads when they are on hand if needed to help out those affected, so anytime use them, that's what they are there for. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by rondanger Mon 27 Jan 2014 - 13:55

Im not getting angry m8 Very Happy . I just feel if you have no intention of finishing a race you shouldnt start as your actions affect everybody in the lobby.
rondanger
rondanger

TORA Race Number : 250
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2013-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Jan 2014 - 14:00

No no not saying you were at all mate, just meant if anyone feels like they got the wrong end of the stick because of another's actions, there is a way we can deal with it Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by rondanger Mon 27 Jan 2014 - 14:10

Cool still enjoyed last night good race so far m8 well organised
rondanger
rondanger

TORA Race Number : 250
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2013-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by jonnotheone Mon 27 Jan 2014 - 14:38

SimF40 wrote:
rondanger wrote:Had my race ruined by somebody not looking when rejoining the track after a spin. What made it worse was that person stated in the loby they did not intend finishing race 2 how do i go about filling a si?

There is an issue with cars re-joining the track, , a mention at the start of a race would be appreciated !
no matter who i race with i allways tell people im entering the pits and leaving the pits its just a polite thing to do....
jonnotheone
jonnotheone

TORA Race Number : 66
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1151
Registration date : 2014-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Jan 2014 - 14:48

I think he means both the pit exit and when coming off the circuit because of a driver error.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Jan 2014 - 14:50

While I'm here, could I please ask people to visit the following thread and leave some feedback?

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com/t12522-tora-european-gt-round-2-feedback-form

Back to top Go down

Post by jonnotheone Mon 27 Jan 2014 - 14:53

LMR WARSPITE wrote:I think he means both the pit exit and when coming off the circuit because of a driver error.
well either way its polite thing to do is say im off the track or in or out the pits etc etc lol
jonnotheone
jonnotheone

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamWatson99 Mon 27 Jan 2014 - 15:01

Had a good racing in Lobby B, Race 1 good battling for 1st and then in the later stages 3rd but good clean racing at the front
Race 2 was also great but sadly my disc froze on me
AdamWatson99
AdamWatson99

TORA Race Number : 99
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 1289
Registration date : 2012-07-11

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by jonnotheone Mon 27 Jan 2014 - 16:29

European GT championship. General discussion.  - Page 22 Rookie10

just incase some one dont know im a rookie driver lol

jonnotheone
jonnotheone

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Jan 2014 - 16:30

Can't see the whole image on the webpage, mind if I resize quickly so it show's fully on our forum?

Back to top Go down

Post by jonnotheone Mon 27 Jan 2014 - 16:32

LMR WARSPITE wrote:Can't see the whole image on the webpage, mind if I resize quickly so it show's fully on our forum?
yeh go for it
jonnotheone
jonnotheone

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Jan 2014 - 16:35

Done, thank you, cropped it down and resized so people can see your work.

Well... at least you won't need the rookie badge on the bumper lmao Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by jonnotheone Mon 27 Jan 2014 - 16:39

LMR WARSPITE wrote:Done, thank you, cropped it down and resized so people can see your work.

Well... at least you won't need the rookie badge on the bumper lmao Smile
i got one on the front too i was thinking of making one saying sorry for the rear lol
jonnotheone
jonnotheone

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Jan 2014 - 16:42

Well I have something I'd like to suggest to you, up to you if you would like it but feel free to say no.

Back in 2012 we worked up a livery to support Jaguar Academy of Sport with, however because of personal issues the livery was never run, but has been sitting in my garage all this time, and would love someone to have the chance at showing it off for me.

I'll upload a pic in the Media section shortly, if it's something you like let me know and i'll send it to you. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by xVampirAx Mon 27 Jan 2014 - 17:59

well the race went better than i thought and i got 6th(race2) after having some good battles.i might miss the next one since a certain tv show is back on telly.
xVampirAx
xVampirAx

TORA Race Number : 222
Number of posts : 512
Registration date : 2012-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by jonnotheone Mon 27 Jan 2014 - 18:26

LMR WARSPITE wrote:Well I have something I'd like to suggest to you, up to you if you would like it but feel free to say no.

Back in 2012 we worked up a livery to support Jaguar Academy of Sport with, however because of personal issues the livery was never run, but has been sitting in my garage all this time, and would love someone to have the chance at showing it off for me.

I'll upload a pic in the Media section shortly, if it's something you like let me know and i'll send it to you. Smile
send it over mate looks allright..
jonnotheone
jonnotheone

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Jan 2014 - 18:33

Will do mate don't worry, will be on forza around 8ish. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by TweekPunx Mon 27 Jan 2014 - 19:38

LMR WARSPITE wrote:One race? no its both races and Quali (Quali depending on time-frame of the team) the race only runs every 2 weeks but hopefully the entire season will be covered. Smile

Will the coverage make an appearance on TORA's youtube channel? Smile
TweekPunx
TweekPunx

TORA Race Number : 887
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2013-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Jan 2014 - 20:10

This was brought up in the Media page mate and hopefully will be, I'll contact our streamer and see what we can do. Smile

Remember you can still watch the video playback on Twitch, just go to the same profile, and select "videos" it shows as 30 mins on the most recent but when you load it up it is actually just under 2hours.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Cowboy Mon 27 Jan 2014 - 20:12

You can export directly from Twitch to Youtube if you make the whole stream a Highlight.
That's what I did for Race of Champions.

Smile 
Ax4x Cowboy
Ax4x Cowboy

TORA Race Number : 259
Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 960
Registration date : 2012-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Jan 2014 - 20:14

Can you? ooo I'll see if I can do that now.

Thanks for the heads up Cowboy Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenigsegg R Mon 27 Jan 2014 - 20:23

I'm watching the Twitch coverage at the moment. On the coverage they said that the pit window for the second race opens at the end of lap 6 going into lap 7. They were also saying that I might have pitted too early. In the lobby they were saying, including the host, that the pit window opens at the end of lap 5 going into lap 6 of the lap counter on screen. I made my pitstop at the end of lap 5 going into lap 6.

Sorry if this caused any confusion and I hope this doesn't lead into a penalty.
Koenigsegg R
Koenigsegg R

TORA Race Number : 117
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 2674
Registration date : 2011-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 44 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 33 ... 44  Next