TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
What Side-Series would you like to see in Race Pro? EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
What Side-Series would you like to see in Race Pro? EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
What Side-Series would you like to see in Race Pro? EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
What Side-Series would you like to see in Race Pro? EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
What Side-Series would you like to see in Race Pro? EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
What Side-Series would you like to see in Race Pro? EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
What Side-Series would you like to see in Race Pro? EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
What Side-Series would you like to see in Race Pro? EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
What Side-Series would you like to see in Race Pro? EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

What Side-Series would you like to see in Race Pro?

+3
Richy59
Pebb
i redbeard
7 posters

Go down

What Side-Series do you want to run in Race Pro?

What Side-Series would you like to see in Race Pro? Vote_lcap0%What Side-Series would you like to see in Race Pro? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What Side-Series would you like to see in Race Pro? Vote_lcap24%What Side-Series would you like to see in Race Pro? Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 4 ]
What Side-Series would you like to see in Race Pro? Vote_lcap47%What Side-Series would you like to see in Race Pro? Vote_rcap 47% 
[ 8 ]
What Side-Series would you like to see in Race Pro? Vote_lcap18%What Side-Series would you like to see in Race Pro? Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 3 ]
What Side-Series would you like to see in Race Pro? Vote_lcap11%What Side-Series would you like to see in Race Pro? Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 17

What Side-Series would you like to see in Race Pro? Empty What Side-Series would you like to see in Race Pro?

Post by Guest Fri 20 Feb 2009 - 11:04

As you may or may not know, the mods are discussing a WTCC main series on Race Pro. This is likely to start up the same time as next seasons BTCC on Forza.

Right now, I want to hear your thoughts on a side series we can get organised in the mean time. It will me a relaxed mess around, but with rules to keep competition fair.

Now, this is your chance to vote. What series would you like us to set up first?

Please also add comments as to what you voted for and why. If I have missed something from the list you want to do, then please say so!

Back to top Go down

What Side-Series would you like to see in Race Pro? Empty Re: What Side-Series would you like to see in Race Pro?

Post by i redbeard Fri 20 Feb 2009 - 12:05

I voted for formula BMW - purely because I think an open-wheel series would go down a treat. I think from then on, perhaps an F3000 (GP2) series would be good too.

Even to this day I think that FM2 still has a massive gap in it that should be filled by open-wheel racing, and i really do hope that Turn 10 rectify that for FM3.
i redbeard
i redbeard

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

What Side-Series would you like to see in Race Pro? Empty Re: What Side-Series would you like to see in Race Pro?

Post by Pebb Fri 20 Feb 2009 - 12:15

I voted for Formula BMW for the following two reasons:

The way the car handles
Right amount of power

Pebb

Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 1679
Registration date : 2008-08-14

http://www.flickr.com/photos/pebb/

Back to top Go down

Post by Richy59 Fri 20 Feb 2009 - 12:40

Caterhams, just for something different Very Happy

Formula cars are boring! Laughing

What Side-Series would you like to see in Race Pro? C7LquN0
Richy59
Richy59

TORA Race Number : 20
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 13799
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JAMIE ANDERS0N Fri 20 Feb 2009 - 13:45

I would like to do Caterhams for there fast and lightweight so would be something different for toro
JAMIE ANDERS0N
JAMIE ANDERS0N

TORA Race Number : 76
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6805
Registration date : 2008-10-19

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 20 Feb 2009 - 14:21

I went for BMW because its more about player skill than who makes the least mistakes.

The cars are planted to the track, and will be a challege to overtake.

Back to top Go down

Post by lfcnicklfc Fri 20 Feb 2009 - 15:02

i voted Formula BMW they're brilliant
lfcnicklfc
lfcnicklfc

TORA Race Number : 11
Number of posts : 3589
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 20 Feb 2009 - 16:29

the 3000s slide more= more fun lol

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyf1 Fri 20 Feb 2009 - 16:54

I havn't got it (yet), but I would love to see some F3000, one of my favourite series back in the day with Justin Wilson, Mark Webber and Tomas Enge.
nickyf1
nickyf1

TORA Race Number : 271
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 10770
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by ART Carrera Fri 20 Feb 2009 - 23:34

Even though I don't have the game (yet Wink ) , I voted for the Formula BMW because they look fun and its something out of the ordinary lets say lol Laughing
ART Carrera
ART Carrera

TORA Race Number : 175
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1559
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down