TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
MSA TORA Spec Cup S4 - Meeting 5 - Road America (Wednesday 18th December - 8PM GMT) EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
MSA TORA Spec Cup S4 - Meeting 5 - Road America (Wednesday 18th December - 8PM GMT) EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
MSA TORA Spec Cup S4 - Meeting 5 - Road America (Wednesday 18th December - 8PM GMT) EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
MSA TORA Spec Cup S4 - Meeting 5 - Road America (Wednesday 18th December - 8PM GMT) EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
MSA TORA Spec Cup S4 - Meeting 5 - Road America (Wednesday 18th December - 8PM GMT) EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
MSA TORA Spec Cup S4 - Meeting 5 - Road America (Wednesday 18th December - 8PM GMT) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
MSA TORA Spec Cup S4 - Meeting 5 - Road America (Wednesday 18th December - 8PM GMT) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
MSA TORA Spec Cup S4 - Meeting 5 - Road America (Wednesday 18th December - 8PM GMT) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
MSA TORA Spec Cup S4 - Meeting 5 - Road America (Wednesday 18th December - 8PM GMT) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

MSA TORA Spec Cup S4 - Meeting 5 - Road America (Wednesday 18th December - 8PM GMT)

+6
dinosilenzi
Ax4x Bandit
CTM AnonCaliga
AdamWatson99
Hailfire97x
Wooflers
10 posters

Go down

MSA TORA Spec Cup S4 - Meeting 5 - Road America (Wednesday 18th December - 8PM GMT) Empty MSA TORA Spec Cup S4 - Meeting 5 - Road America (Wednesday 18th December - 8PM GMT)

Post by Wooflers Wed 11 Dec 2013 - 23:16

MSA TORA Spec Cup S4 - Meeting 5 - Road America (Wednesday 18th December - 8PM GMT) 9UaKCdj

Last edited by Bli33ard on Wed 18 Dec 2013 - 22:28; edited 1 time in total
Wooflers
Wooflers

TORA Race Number : 740
Number of posts : 2026
Registration date : 2011-12-04

http://www.koneball.com

Back to top Go down

MSA TORA Spec Cup S4 - Meeting 5 - Road America (Wednesday 18th December - 8PM GMT) Empty Re: MSA TORA Spec Cup S4 - Meeting 5 - Road America (Wednesday 18th December - 8PM GMT)

Post by Hailfire97x Wed 18 Dec 2013 - 13:09

Posted in, but its a "maybe." Go on without me if I'm not in the Q lobby on time.

EDIT--After painting for a half hour, and testing for about an hour, I have something that's come up Mad It's gotta be an out.

Good luck and have fun in your final race, Bli33ard.

Last edited by Hailfire97x on Wed 18 Dec 2013 - 17:44; edited 1 time in total
Hailfire97x
Hailfire97x

TORA Race Number : 9
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2012-04-21

Back to top Go down

MSA TORA Spec Cup S4 - Meeting 5 - Road America (Wednesday 18th December - 8PM GMT) Empty Re: MSA TORA Spec Cup S4 - Meeting 5 - Road America (Wednesday 18th December - 8PM GMT)

Post by AdamWatson99 Wed 18 Dec 2013 - 17:08

sorry, but I am out for this event, sadly got Coursework to do  Sad 

THANKS FOR A GREAT SEASON!!!
AdamWatson99
AdamWatson99

TORA Race Number : 99
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 1289
Registration date : 2012-07-11

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooflers Wed 18 Dec 2013 - 20:01

Start delayed until 20:10 GMT due to

...late starting from host (me) sigh
Wooflers
Wooflers

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooflers Wed 18 Dec 2013 - 22:45

Fantastic once again tonight...

Many thanks to GT RACER 2012 and MNM Smurfy for helping with qualifying, while the latter and hunty1981 helped me out for their respective race lobbies.

Well that's it! The end of an era! See you in the congratulations thread!
Wooflers
Wooflers

Back to top Go down

Post by CTM AnonCaliga Wed 18 Dec 2013 - 23:18

Thanks again to the lobby hosts tonight and special thanks to Bli33ard for all the help given to a newbie, hope you enjoyed your final race dude.

As for me, well maybe newbie's don't get taken notice of but for someone starting out in Forza and TORA I found the final two races of the season, which were the only two I got to sign up for, to be a steep learning curve but thoroughly enjoyable until tonight at the end of the 6th off 7 laps, pit straight, race 2, lobby C when a certain other TORA Spec Cup competitor decided to retire from the race due to mechanical issues and instead of moving off the track and staying off the track so not to hinder other cars or ruin anyone's race this certain nameless member thought doing doughnuts on the start/finish line would be a way to pass time until race end therefore blocking my way at full throttle down the pit straight, causing me to crash, roll onto roof and totally ruin my final race!

Now maybe it's just me but if the MSA seen such happen in a real world race surely the stewards would intervene? I'm not moaning but for all purposes what's the point of having regulations in TORA to mirror real world and to be governed by MSA if such is allowed to happen. Like I said, I missed the first 3 races of season 4 as I only got introduced to TORA a few weeks ago so I signed up for the final two races of season 4 of the Spec Cup obviously not to win, far be it with my lap times lol, but for the experience and learning before any possible season 5 but to have a race ruined by a member on track doing doughnuts on the grid when they should have pulled off the track to somewhere safe, stayed off track as their car was toast and their race over due to mechanical problems I can definitely say I'm not happy and a lesson was definitely learned tonight because now I know how TORA works and what you can get away with, which seems to be a hell of a lot really!

All said, thanks once again to all the lobby hosts, members who abide by TORA rules and regs and Bli33ard for overseeing Spec Cup season 4.  Cheers 

Cheers everyone, really enjoyed it up until this evening  Rolling Eyes 
CTM AnonCaliga
CTM AnonCaliga

TORA Race Number : 360
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1173
Registration date : 2013-11-12

http://CTechMotorsport.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Bandit Wed 18 Dec 2013 - 23:39

SI's are the way to go.
Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 4104
Registration date : 2012-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by dinosilenzi Wed 18 Dec 2013 - 23:44

TORA does not work that way: put a Steward Inquiry.
This is the link:
http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com/t11947-msa-tora-spec-cup-season-4-stewards-office
dinosilenzi
dinosilenzi

TORA Race Number : 719
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2013-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooflers Thu 19 Dec 2013 - 0:01

^^ These guys beat me to it.

Put one in, and the stewards will have a look at it!
Wooflers
Wooflers

Back to top Go down

Post by CTM AnonCaliga Thu 19 Dec 2013 - 0:42

Yeah I would but don't you need a replay first? I didn't get a chance to save the replay at the menu stage as I was pretty pi**ed off at the time to say the least.
CTM AnonCaliga
CTM AnonCaliga

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooflers Thu 19 Dec 2013 - 0:45

I'm sure someone in your Lobby saved the replay mate!
Wooflers
Wooflers

Back to top Go down

Post by CTM AnonCaliga Thu 19 Dec 2013 - 0:55

Chris, would they come forward if they did mate? lol.

I'm shocked that the culprit who ruined my race and actually bumped me quite a few times throughout the race hasn't even apologised on here to be honest, he knows who he is, as does everyone else who raced in Lobby C tonight as many of the other competitors clearly told him numerous times to park up in the pits or behind a barrier somewhere safe, clearly didn't take heed or read the TORA handbook on driver rules & regulations. TORA Spec Cup Season 4 R&R's

If anyone has and would be so kind to let me know if they have a replay of Lobby C, Race 2 from tonights Spec Cup season 4 finale race at Road America could you please be so kind to let me know here or even via a PM if that suits, anonymity guaranteed.

Thanks.

Last edited by BelfastWeeMan on Thu 19 Dec 2013 - 1:25; edited 3 times in total
CTM AnonCaliga
CTM AnonCaliga

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Wooflers Thu 19 Dec 2013 - 0:56

Yep series host would like a copy of this too guys
Wooflers
Wooflers

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Bandit Thu 19 Dec 2013 - 0:57

If you PM me their username, I can bring it up in the Marshals thread so that the guys in green, yellow, blue, and red can keep a closer eye on him/her.
Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by CTM AnonCaliga Thu 19 Dec 2013 - 1:19

Bandit1097 wrote:If you PM me their username, I can bring it up in the Marshals thread so that the guys in green, yellow, blue, and red can keep a closer eye on him/her.

Done matey  Wink 
CTM AnonCaliga
CTM AnonCaliga

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by rondanger Thu 19 Dec 2013 - 7:49

Wow belfastweemans story has shocked me. Being a newbi as well I to had an incident last night in race 1 lobby b of my own causeing for which I apologised, I told lobby host bli33erd I was damaged and thinking of retiring but I waited till everybody was safely past before deciding to enter the pits to fix said damage. I cant belive somebody would just do that and ruin belfastweemans race. My first 3 races have also been a step learning curve but ive come away wanting more. I hope you have a better race nxt time belfast we are not all like that.
rondanger
rondanger

TORA Race Number : 250
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2013-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by CTM AnonCaliga Thu 19 Dec 2013 - 15:02

rondanger wrote:Wow belfastweemans story has shocked me. Being a newbi as well I to had an incident last night in race 1 lobby b of my own causeing for which I apologised, I told lobby host bli33erd I was damaged and thinking of retiring but I waited till everybody was safely past before deciding to enter the pits to fix said damage. I cant belive somebody would just do that and ruin belfastweemans race. My first 3 races have also been a step learning curve but ive come away wanting more. I hope you have a better race nxt time belfast we are not all like that.

Absolutely mate, I am aware not all competitors are as absent minded or selfish and agree totally with you as I to came away from my first race at Maple Valley wanting more, TORA and especially the Spec Cup series is the best a noob can experience which is why I was more than pi**ed when this incident happened because as a newbie I went out of my way to read the TORA R&R's as to be sure I understood the workings of a race situation and so that I wouldn't upset long term competitors races with my own inexperience, so I thought other certain newbie's would have done the same but unfortunately, as last night proved, that wasn't the case.

I totally get that some people will say "man it's a game, chill" but at the end of the day then why abide by MSA code of conduct to mirror real world and why have the slogan "as real as it gets" if certain other competitors can do such things and walk away from it without as much as a harsh word. I bet had I destroyed a long term competitors race like such that things would have been a lot different and as I didn't manage to grab a replay it seems that's the end of it and that particular culprit gets off to do it again which is annoying especially as said person bumped, pushed myself and others more than once throughout race 1 and race 2 in lobby c last night.

All said up until that point I thoroughly enjoyed the racing and will defo be back for more and will be especially looking out for said person on track in the future ;)Glad you also enjoyed your first races, TORA lobby hosts and organisers of Spec Cup definitely done TORA proud, brilliant series and look forward to another Spec Cup season albeit not in the S2000 lol.
CTM AnonCaliga
CTM AnonCaliga

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by rondanger Thu 19 Dec 2013 - 15:30

Your not alone I also spent hours reading and digesting the rules and regs as to not deliberately ruin someone else's race. We all make mistakes and I misjudged my breaking point for the sharp right hander at the end of the long straight I was and still am upset with myself but I apologised and that was the end of that. People like you experienced are the reason I joined Tora and the rules should be there to protect you. Hopefully the stewerds will take action. And your sure to improve your times and you be in the higher lobbys. Merry Christmas and look forward to raceing next year if you want a practice xbl message me
rondanger
rondanger

TORA Race Number : 250
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2013-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by CTM AnonCaliga Thu 19 Dec 2013 - 16:52

rondanger wrote:Your not alone I also spent hours reading and digesting the rules and regs as to not deliberately ruin someone else's race. We all make mistakes and I misjudged my breaking point for the sharp right hander at the end of the long straight I was and still am upset with myself but I apologised and that was the end of that. People like you experienced are the reason I joined Tora and the rules should be there to protect you. Hopefully the stewerds will take action. And your sure to improve your times and you be in the higher lobbys. Merry Christmas and look forward to raceing next year if you want a practice xbl message me

Totally agree with you. Have a great Christmas and superb new year. Thanks matey.
CTM AnonCaliga
CTM AnonCaliga

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Bandit Thu 19 Dec 2013 - 20:08

Belfast, we will be looking into it and the culprit will definitely be talked to about this.  Smile 
Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by TLR Scrublord Thu 19 Dec 2013 - 21:02

On a lighter note, the racing in A Lobby was probably the highest standard of racing I've seen in a long time. Great fun & even managed a 29.7 in the first race! Very Happy
TLR Scrublord
TLR Scrublord

TORA Race Number : 11
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2413
Registration date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade39x Thu 19 Dec 2013 - 22:31

I'm sure that you found some sort of secret short cut to get down to that time  Razz 
Blade39x
Blade39x

TORA Race Number : 528
Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2013-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by CTM AnonCaliga Fri 20 Dec 2013 - 10:22

Bandit1097 wrote:Belfast, we will be looking into it and the culprit will definitely be talked to about this. Smile

Great to hear, thanks for letting us know. Cheers Bandit.

EDIT: On a totally separate note however... It's nice to see friends sticking together eh Wink
CTM AnonCaliga
CTM AnonCaliga

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Rogue Fri 20 Dec 2013 - 14:55

Mr PsTR DyNamiK has been DQ for a serious violation of TORA sporting regulations
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 15745
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down