TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TORA Nurburgrin 12 Hour- 'Drivers of the Day' EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORA Nurburgrin 12 Hour- 'Drivers of the Day' EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TORA Nurburgrin 12 Hour- 'Drivers of the Day' EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA Nurburgrin 12 Hour- 'Drivers of the Day' EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA Nurburgrin 12 Hour- 'Drivers of the Day' EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA Nurburgrin 12 Hour- 'Drivers of the Day' EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA Nurburgrin 12 Hour- 'Drivers of the Day' EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA Nurburgrin 12 Hour- 'Drivers of the Day' EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA Nurburgrin 12 Hour- 'Drivers of the Day' EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA Nurburgrin 12 Hour- 'Drivers of the Day'

+16
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
Hailfire97x
Ax4x Chaddy
LMR Zakspeed
Racert46
SVR Yamagura
Diablo 29x
F4H Drake
RBHMScarhand
SP33D RAC3R 28x
HCR Bellmond
Windcharger8199
F4H Hakkinen
SFM Benedict
TLR Scrublord
theboomeranga
20 posters

Go down

TORA Nurburgrin 12 Hour- 'Drivers of the Day' Empty TORA Nurburgrin 12 Hour- 'Drivers of the Day'

Post by theboomeranga Sun 15 Dec 2013 - 10:00

I thought I'd bring this back for the final round as it's such a great idea and way to finish off the race and the series, all credit goes to CredibleWizard for the idea

After the dust has settled from the battles of the weekend. Now would be a good time for us to celebrate some of the individual performances to which deserve some recognition amongst the community.

Did a driver amongst your team exceed your expectations?
Did somebody step in last minute and deliver the goods for you?
Did somebody manage to drive a damaged car in order to get miles in for their team that made a difference?
Did another team impress you?
Somebody in your lobby do something that earned your praise?

Here is the thread to celebrate those achievements!

There is not any particular prize or award, Just a thread where stand-out performances can be recognised and applauded amongst us all as fellow racers.
theboomeranga
theboomeranga

TORA Race Number : 31
PC Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7110
Registration date : 2011-12-02

https://www.facebook.com/NSR.Esports1

Back to top Go down

TORA Nurburgrin 12 Hour- 'Drivers of the Day' Empty Re: TORA Nurburgrin 12 Hour- 'Drivers of the Day'

Post by theboomeranga Sun 15 Dec 2013 - 10:20

Broom definitely, he put in so much to the team for this event, and then was going to two an extra stint to cover me if i didn't make it and was just great, not saying Bruno and Chaddy weren;t, they were excellent as well

a lot of people did, all the hosts, although the race had some delays, from what i heard everything ran smoothly, and controlled
also, special mention to BG Cowboy for streaming the race from stint 2-6 through various lobbies even after having to uninstall and reinstall all his software

Did somebody manage to drive a damaged car in order to get miles in for their team that made a difference?
Chaddy, he rolled it a few times in his stint from what i heard yet continued on to finish his stints to get us the very important miles

every team, they always do, unfortunately, i can't be specific with this because i'm not sure on results and occurrences throughout the race

not in my lobby, but i have to say Warspite, you did a fantastic job getting majority of those lobby hosts and lobbies underway, i know last nights rush was, well a rush, but you smashed it made sure each lobby and stint was covered and it's thanks to your hard work last night that made sure today was smooth
theboomeranga
theboomeranga

TORA Race Number : 31
PC Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7110
Registration date : 2011-12-02

https://www.facebook.com/NSR.Esports1

Back to top Go down

TORA Nurburgrin 12 Hour- 'Drivers of the Day' Empty Re: TORA Nurburgrin 12 Hour- 'Drivers of the Day'

Post by TLR Scrublord Sun 15 Dec 2013 - 10:47

From what I saw I'd say it should be "Pilots of the day" xD

On a serious note, credit to Warspite for all the effort he put into making sure everything got going.
TLR Scrublord
TLR Scrublord

TORA Race Number : 11
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2413
Registration date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by SFM Benedict Sun 15 Dec 2013 - 11:56

nothing to say about this one will leave it to the stewards

TORA Nurburgrin 12 Hour- 'Drivers of the Day' FhLgkmbTORA Nurburgrin 12 Hour- 'Drivers of the Day' 077IBN6TORA Nurburgrin 12 Hour- 'Drivers of the Day' 0EbqKLfTORA Nurburgrin 12 Hour- 'Drivers of the Day' TIKvgu9TORA Nurburgrin 12 Hour- 'Drivers of the Day' BsKaTuITORA Nurburgrin 12 Hour- 'Drivers of the Day' 011yyQsTORA Nurburgrin 12 Hour- 'Drivers of the Day' QrHCpTqTORA Nurburgrin 12 Hour- 'Drivers of the Day' D5xW1wETORA Nurburgrin 12 Hour- 'Drivers of the Day' UHEDOcSTORA Nurburgrin 12 Hour- 'Drivers of the Day' UHiTeKiTORA Nurburgrin 12 Hour- 'Drivers of the Day' G3gvaj1TORA Nurburgrin 12 Hour- 'Drivers of the Day' Bursm510TORA Nurburgrin 12 Hour- 'Drivers of the Day' M67UdD4TORA Nurburgrin 12 Hour- 'Drivers of the Day' H0YvYbTTORA Nurburgrin 12 Hour- 'Drivers of the Day' JL5CO8c

SFM Benedict

TORA Race Number : 21
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 4053
Registration date : 2012-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Hakkinen Sun 15 Dec 2013 - 15:52

In the run up to the event there was a few that went that extra distance to help the team. F4H Drake (Dion) was exceptional in his preparation, selflessness, patience and dedication to making the Vette as comfortable as it was to drive. He also took the reigns for our Red Sonja team and organised everything. He was a fantastic team mate to the whole club. Velox Canadian (Brandon) and Lightning (Anthony) also put the hours in and had to overcome some obstacles to get themselves into a zone they were comfortable with. Much like the 'us normal people', they don't hit their PB on their first flier in a new car. They worked hard and practised endlessly. Great effort. I can mention more names but I am happy with our club overall performance. Great attitude and application and they got what we all wanted: the base miles which eventually got us the results we wanted.

Not so much as step in but step up. We had some folks who couldn't make the race in the end. We lost Bandicoot, Carrera and Bullet could only make one stint and was very sick for the whole week leading up to yesterday. Due to this we had VVV Micko, F4H Diablo, F4H Rosso and F4H Eclipse all doing 3 stints.

Blue Sonja managed to run with a damaged car for nearly every stint. Rosso kept getting damage over the jump and Eclipse had been lagged into on a number of occasions. That seemed to be an issue with everybody - lotsa lag issues.

YMGR were very consistent in TCC. Bellmond wasn't as quick as some of us but he is still fast and yet very consistent. I noticed this in every stint. wowTHATSgarbage, hats off to him for driving that nightmare of a Lexus which eventually bit him and he flipped. He showed great pace. aTasteyNip also, I mean, 13's? And he was toying with us.

aTasteyNip for the 'push' and for keeping me company in the back section (this is sarcasm! I am no way giving him praise. He nearly ended my god damn race!)

Last edited by F4H Chrisupra on Thu 19 Dec 2013 - 14:31; edited 2 times in total
F4H Hakkinen
F4H Hakkinen

TORA Race Number : 379
Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2012-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Windcharger8199 Sun 15 Dec 2013 - 17:56

I don't really have an answer for this one. I think Bandit could give you a better idea of who this would go to.

IDK about if he delivered the goods or not, but Joito04 sure stepped up last minute when PASTRAMNI backed out. AND he did a double stint too. That impressed me for one of his first TORA Races.

I know I drove a Car with 14% rear damage after hitting the pit road wall on lap two, but I soldiered on and ended up finishing Second in Lobby C for my Stint. IDK about anyone else.

Not really. As I only had one stint I cant give you a clear answer as to what team impressed me.

Erebus for being able to host the lobby.
Windcharger8199
Windcharger8199

TORA Race Number : 81
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1091
Registration date : 2013-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Bellmond Sun 15 Dec 2013 - 18:16

Did a driver amongst your team exceed your expectations? Dan was awesome, his speed was right up there, he made the difference for us!!

Did somebody step in last minute and deliver the goods for you? Not really we both were in from the start!! Dan deffo delieverd the goods!!

Did somebody manage to drive a damaged car in order to get miles in for their team that made a difference? We had a lucky race for damage, the worst was for myself but only 4% front and sides so no problems.

Did another team impress you? This is a long list, all the guys who i raced in A lobby had great pace and consistancy, one mistake and they just went, to name a few... Haydo, Garbage, Scarhand, Chrisupra, Hamilton, Shafter plus so many more, all had great respect for others on the road, it does get lonely around here but on the off chance you had some side by side action it was clean fair and lots of fun!

Somebody in your lobby do something that earned your praise? Again how some drivers where so fast lap after lap was amazing massive congrats to all the GT drivers too very patient and helpful around this narrow circuit!
HCR Bellmond
HCR Bellmond

TORA Race Number : 35
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2012-08-02

http://happycatracing.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SP33D RAC3R 28x Sun 15 Dec 2013 - 21:35

MrGRIMP managed to run consistent laps faster than his qualifying time, piihb showed up :-D haha (and ran as fast a pace as could be expected) and ALL drivers on NSA were able to complete stints CLEAN, which is more than can be asked for.

Did some body step in last minute and deliver the goods for you?

Every one of us who ran for Nein Shiza Elite were summoned within the week.
KickRocks29 got the build and paint minutes before stint 1 started and still managed to lay down 178 miles and keep his car clean while sick.
MrGRIMP was able to create himself a stable, comfortable and fast tune and lay down consistent laps at an A room pace.
Dr piiHB was given the heads up about this race only a few days ago and ran on pace dispite adequate practice time, doubling for the final 2 stints to ensure our team would finish.
MTB Vator came through clutch offering up an awesome tune from his Season 10 FSCS car. Was spot on and helped me tremendously.
And of course RoscoePColetrain for organizing this whole operation and affording us the opportunity to run the corvette under the "Nein Shiza Elite" badge.

Did some body manage to drive a damaged car in order to get miles in for their team that made a difference?
I would say this would have to go to KickRocks29 for sacrificing track position and valuable time in order to not get damage. In the end, the mileage turns out better this way.

Did another team impress you? Somebody in your lobby do something that earned your praise?
Absolutely!! The patience, level headed behavior and respect from both F4H bullet and F4H Drake was outstanding!!! The type of thing that gives your team and club a good name.

Ultimately I need to say hats off to my entire team. For a team put together last minute with no expectations these guys came in headstrong knowing the A room competition they were up against .I'm proud of all these guys and couldn't be happier to call them my teamates.

SP33D RAC3R 28x

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2013-12-12

Back to top Go down

Post by RBHMScarhand Sun 15 Dec 2013 - 22:23

F4H Chrisupra quote
aTasteyNip for the 'push' and for keeping me company in the back section

I think if he hadn't been pushing you I would have won stint 3, I'm annoyed that this was going on in A lobby of all places, I pushed extremely hard for the whole stint to get into a leading position. Even though I made a mistake near the end, if you hadn't had a push I think I would have retained the lead. This is unsportsmanlike conduct.
RBHMScarhand
RBHMScarhand

TORA Race Number : 987
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2013-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Drake Sun 15 Dec 2013 - 22:59

Did a driver amongst your team exceed your expectations? VVV Micko did exactly what F4H Red Sonia needed. He ran 3 of 6 stints without complaint, actually reveling in the extra drive time, regardless of the horrendous hours (2-4am, and 6-10am stints). He was able to keep the car clean and maintain a good average pace. A lot of the success rests with Micko.

Did somebody step in last minute and deliver the goods for you? He didn't step in at the last minute, but Hailfire helped greatly with the livery since I have no creativity inclination when it comes to Forza's painting system.

Did somebody manage to drive a damaged car in order to get miles in for their team that made a difference? Did a driver amongst your team exceed your expectations? F4H Bullet saved what could have been a disastrous first stint. He fell to 7th in GT and worked his way back up to 4th, just 26 ft behind 3rd.

Did another team impress you? The Sweeney and Gulf LMR both had very solid line ups and misfortune struck them both. I highly doubted we could have matched their pace stint for stint, so we focused on maintaining the car and sacrificing some pace. It would have been very tight had it gone to the end.

Somebody in your lobby do something that earned your praise? Sp33d Rac3r 28x in stint 4 (lobby A) was driving manic staying within 200 ft of me for over an hour, but just after our pit sequence, where he rejoined right behind me, he got hit with a lag bomb that crippled his car. Is was a major shame to have that happen, but I hope that this race made a good impression on him because I would love to see have at another TORA TEC event.
F4H Drake
F4H Drake

TORA Race Number : 23
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2012-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Sun 15 Dec 2013 - 23:20

F4H Chrisupra really stepped up at the last minute by teaming up with me. He took a risk to run the TCC car, changing very late in the game. He drove way better than I could've asked for.

See above, but I have to say, thanks a million to Warspite, Drake, and Deftone for picking up the ball and running the event.

Not on my team, 2 of our teams experienced lagouts, along with quite a few other teams. The LMR teams got screwed out of it. It happens all the time. I guess we lucked out this time.

The Yamagura team definitely kept me us on our toes. Also the MiggyMoo team surprised me, running a Lexus on the Ring was a tough challenge. Nearly didn't mention the NSA Elite team, was nice to see them on the pipe for this race too!

Deftone and Drake kept things running like clockwork. Can't say thanks enough.

Sole Owner of the Meme Cannon™️

TORA Nurburgrin 12 Hour- 'Drivers of the Day' Rib110
TORA Nurburgrin 12 Hour- 'Drivers of the Day' Acco11
2021 TEC 24 Rennen in der Grunen Holle - SP-T Class Champion (Ryzeing Light Racing)
2021 WeePrix NA: Champion
2022 TEC 24 Heures du Mulsanne - Overall/P1 Class Champion (ESV Floppa)
2023 Porsche SuperCup NA: 3rd Overall
2023 Ferrari Challenge NA: 1st Overall

Diablo 29x

TORA Race Number : 29
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 3628
Registration date : 2011-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Hakkinen Sun 15 Dec 2013 - 23:24

AEFR xScarhandx wrote:F4H Chrisupra quote
aTasteyNip for the 'push' and for keeping me company in the back section

I think if he hadn't been pushing you I would have won stint 3, I'm annoyed that this was going on in A lobby of all places, I pushed extremely hard for the whole stint to get into a leading position. Even though I made a mistake near the end, if you hadn't had a push I think I would have retained the lead. This is unsportsmanlike conduct.

Yes it is. I can assure you that he pushed me for about 3 seconds and I told him to stop. He was joking around. He pitted straight away, came out, caught me again and slammed my rear causing damage so I believe fully I would have beaten you. Don't for a second believe he pushed me all the way down the straight. I probably should have mentioned this
F4H Hakkinen
F4H Hakkinen

TORA Race Number : 379
Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2012-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Drake Sun 15 Dec 2013 - 23:27

F4H Diablo wrote:

Deftone and Drake kept things running like clockwork. Can't say thanks enough.

More credit is due for Warspite and Deftone then I. Both did the best they could on short notice to keep it going smooth, even to the probably detriment of their own teams. I helped where I could and when asked, but if it comes to it again I'll be glad to help again.
F4H Drake
F4H Drake

TORA Race Number : 23
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2012-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by SVR Yamagura Sun 15 Dec 2013 - 23:55

Bellmond drove brilliantly! A few scary moments like myself but he raced cleanly every stint.

We stuck to the same plan as with Silverstone.

We luckily suffered very little damage.

F4H Green Sonia were really fast. We thought we may have been closer before the race. Haydo was on form as usual. MKR did a great job, had a great stint 4 with AEFR xScarhandx. The GT class drivers were all great with overtakes, nice and clear. Lobby A was a joy!!

Big thanks and appreciation to Deftone and Warspite for there massive effort to keep things on track. F4H Drake and Haydo also getting the results in. All drivers in Lobby A were great, had a really good time.

So as we wait for the official results it's a bit of an unknown as to where we all finished. It would appear to be victory for F4H in both classes, big well done to you guys!  Cheers 
SVR Yamagura
SVR Yamagura

TORA Race Number : 247
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2012-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Racert46 Mon 16 Dec 2013 - 8:44

CRA eSEA One, he got in the GT car with one days practice and drove a fantastic stint.

AC Bastic and CRA eSEA One, who both switched cars one day before the event and helped my team out.

The efforts from LMR Warsprite to keep this show on the road.
Thank you!

VAMR Wilson who was stepping up to host C lobby when things were unclear about who was hosting Stint 4 and 5 in C lobby.

Had some great racing in the C lobby and want to thank all the drivers.
I had 2 trouble free stints with no damage thanks to great driving by all.

Also i want to offer this award 1st to VAMR Wilson for most rolls in a single event! Very Happy 

Thanks Guys!
Racert46
Racert46

TORA Race Number : 46
PC Xbox 360

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2012-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Zakspeed Mon 16 Dec 2013 - 8:56

IBlueIJaBBRexI did an amazing lap time that I didn't expect. A 7:19 that put is in A Lobby for the first time in the TORA Endurance Championship!

Not that I can think of, I have to thank Warspite, Deftone and Drake for all the effort they put in that made the whole thing run smoothly. I think all 3 of them deserve a cheer  
 Cheers 
Despite being lag shunted by a Viper in stint 5, F4H Eclipse still kept his pace and we had some fantastic battles staying 2 wide through some corners I didn't think were possible.

The Sweeney. aTasteyNip put in an uber quick time, a 7:13 which is absolutely staggering around here. They were running very well for the first half but they got the short straw and unfortunately a lag-out early on in their stints forced them to retire. They were very fast all year and deserve a round of applause!

All drivers in A Lobby. It was a pleasure racing with them and some of them were talking just keep each other awake!  Razz All the TCC cars were extremely easy to pass and gave plenty of room when there were Corvette trains following them at about 25 mph more.
LMR Zakspeed
LMR Zakspeed

TORA Race Number : 62
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 853
Registration date : 2012-07-19

http://teamlmr.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Chaddy Mon 16 Dec 2013 - 9:53

haha thank you Racer! 5 rolls!!! lol! 
Ax4x Chaddy
Ax4x Chaddy

TORA Race Number : 00
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 9124
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Hailfire97x Mon 16 Dec 2013 - 11:13

Just wanted to pop in to say congratulations to all those who ran this one while I've been on my FOURza hiatus.

Look forward to my bitparts in 2014. Congratulations to F4H for winning with my livery, and for the drivers who carried the crippled "Hailfire Racing" banner to the end cheers 
Hailfire97x
Hailfire97x

TORA Race Number : 9
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2012-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN Mon 16 Dec 2013 - 14:11

All of the drivers flying our colors special love for the FML tcc team and abe,don+smurfy  
The entire NSA ELITE TEAM
I believe I am the only person who got damage...as I stated in race" man I hate this track"
Every single one that fought through the green hell of spotty servers
Somebody in your lobby do something that earned your praise?....nobody got made at me ...I think  cheers guys \m/
on a side note I would like to thank tora and its offical's for this AWESOME TEAM CHALLANGE. TEC will be Highly regarded in the history of our rather new club/family always....
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

TORA Race Number : 33
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1447
Registration date : 2012-11-17

http://neinshiza.net84.net  neinshiza.the-talk.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SP33D RAC3R 28x Mon 16 Dec 2013 - 15:23

When I posted earlier I had not realised that PiiHB ran with significant damage for almost an hour earning us much needed miles on the final stint!!! Big ups for keeping your head in the game.

Also, I didn't mention it earlier because I hate to give myself credit but after getting lag bombed with 30mins to go in stint 4 I managed to limp around the entire track with 100% everything damage and about 50% engine.....Then continue for the remaining 30 mins with a seriously compromised car earning us valuable mileage. :-)

A lag bomb is better than a lag out...... Unless it makes you quit

SP33D RAC3R 28x

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2013-12-12

Back to top Go down

Post by TLR Scrublord Mon 16 Dec 2013 - 17:18

SP33D RAC3R 28x wrote:A lag bomb is better than a lag out...... Unless it makes you quit

You had more paitence than I did buddy so hats off to you Smile
TLR Scrublord
TLR Scrublord

TORA Race Number : 11
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2413
Registration date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by MrGRiMP Mon 16 Dec 2013 - 17:51

Dr Piihb put in some work, just to make the race! He ran his practice on a controller and came to race day @ a different house, new TV and driving on a wheel. He got in a full hours of practice on the wheel and proceeded to run 4 impressive hours straight at The Green Hell! Hats off to ya Piihb!

KickRocks29 showed up on race day having not ran the car yet! He came through clean, giving the team some much needed mileage! Thanks Kick!

Dr Piihb pulled off some excellent miles in the last stint after having a wheel malfunction and receiving some heavy aero damage. Sp33d Rac3r showed his talents off, and brought it home after being lag-smacked in the face! Both drivers' efforts were crucial for the team!  

F4H Red Sonia! Watching Sp33d and Bullet in stint 1 was awesome, and seeing VVV Micko drive away in stint 3, they came to win and it showed!  

I had a lot of fun trying to hold off XPR Chicane during the first 60 minutes. We seemed to mimic each others mistakes every time we caught each other. It made my stint a lot less boring than it expected!
MrGRiMP
MrGRiMP

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2013-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Sahara Mon 16 Dec 2013 - 23:03

Windcharger8199 wrote:
IDK about if he delivered the goods or not, but Joito04 sure stepped up last minute when PASTRAMNI backed out.  AND he did a double stint too.  That impressed me for one of his first TORA Races.

Wish I could of raced man, but due to the fact on how I hadnt played forza in 40 days (I was terrible when I got back from India) and how I didnt have xbox live gold until race day, It was for the better
LMR Sahara
LMR Sahara

TORA Race Number : 195
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1010
Registration date : 2012-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Deftone MX Tue 17 Dec 2013 - 19:10

LMR DJFiisSHYPR drove a triple stint after LMR Panamera's Internet crashed and he was unable to get online. He successfully drove 6 hours straight which paid off in a 3rd place finish!

The Bulin Wall5 helped me out with hosting a stint in B lobby last minute. It was a big help as I didn't have anyone else to do it at the time.

II ALEX P II charged on after getting 90% front damage from a TCC car.

F4H did a great job. Very smooth and consistent throughout the whole 12 hours.

F4H Drake. After a long afternoon of struggling to find hosts for everything, I was set to host and run stint 4 in A lobby. Drake was nice enough to host for me so I could spend the time prior to that stint sorting hosts for other lobbies and stints to come. Thanks Drake! Smile
LMR Deftone MX
LMR Deftone MX

TORA Race Number : 275
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 3634
Registration date : 2012-06-18

http://teamlmr.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by LastNewtStandin Wed 18 Dec 2013 - 9:15

Scarhand's pace was immense around the ring, Far exceeding my expectations, The metronomic consistency lap after lap was a joy for me to watch in practice and he put it to good use in the race.
Likewise Shafter who having very little practice pulled out a huge stint for us at the start of the race that gave us confidence to really push for the whole race.

Saloon joined us at about 2am the day of the race, It was his first competitive event at Tora and possibly on FM4 and boy did he pull it out of the bag, Kindly stepping in to take two stints he put in some amazing distance and held his nerve throughout to ensure the MKR car racked up the miles.

The only damage our car had was my smash near the end of my stint, I kept going as there wasn't much time left but it could have been the difference between 4th & 5th

Did another team impress you? F4H Impressed with their stunning set of results, But for me the team I really wanted to see win was LMR, They have fought hard this season and their level of dedication to all their drivers is wonderful.
Sadly the electrical gremlins took away any chance of overall glory but they can be very proud of their efforts.

In the second half of the season the Yamagura guys of Belmond and Mystic were amazing. 1st and 2nd in the later two races is amazing and I am very happy for these two helpful and damn quick chaps.

Not just my lobby but the whole event.
The guys that ran and organised the stints, All the hosts & Cowboy for streaming as much as humanly possible despite his computer doing everything it could to foil his plans. He even did some commentary which made following the stints much easier to follow and a pleasure to watch.

Newt
LastNewtStandin
LastNewtStandin

TORA Race Number : 55
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 991
Registration date : 2012-12-03

http://www.forzauniverse.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down