TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Seabring Test Session 2 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Seabring Test Session 2 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Seabring Test Session 2 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Seabring Test Session 2 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Seabring Test Session 2 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Seabring Test Session 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Seabring Test Session 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Seabring Test Session 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Seabring Test Session 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Seabring Test Session 2

Go down

Seabring Test Session 2 Empty Seabring Test Session 2

TORA TEC 12 Hours of Seabring Test Session 2 - Sunday 2nd March

With this the second test session in the lead up to this historic race meet, We got to see allot of the major teams hit the track along with some lesser known and even new drivers.
The cars for this TEC session are only a little different from years past we got to see that even small differences can make for a steep leaning curve.

I took a few moments to get a word with a couple of the drivers after the session, First up i got a hold of one CRA Rockstar driver.
So how was that for you?. Well we started out with a very nice tune but i can feel that i em not getting the most out of the car in some corners, some small errors to fix but we are looking consistent and i like that.

On to the rookie, So how was that for you?. OMG comes to mind, i never been apart of something of this caliber. That said this is where i need to be to step it up. I feel i am starting to understand the enormity of the task ahead of me, the cars track and drivers make this something very special. After some late session changes i was seconds faster then my first run so very encouraging. Man this is awesome cant wait for the next run.

We saw some impressive lap speed from one of the top contenders from last years LMP. For the GT's 2 teams topped the times with only half a tenth in it. However for the rest of the field we saw steady gains through out the session. While some teams found out they need allot of work, they have time for now.

So there we have it the count down has started and teams are already hard at work. We mite even see some early stage paints for the test ill make sure to get the scoop. Sign ups for the 2014 Seabring 12 Hours will open on the 7th of March 2014 @ 10PM GMT
That is all for this update till next time Keep it clean!

Dragonsyoung
Dragonsyoung

TORA Race Number : 759
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2013-05-17

http://clubcraracing.fullforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Seabring Test Session 2 :: Comments

LMR Deftone MX

Post Mon 3 Mar 2014 - 21:06 by LMR Deftone MX