TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
XPR Announces new Title Sponsorship! EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
XPR Announces new Title Sponsorship! EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
XPR Announces new Title Sponsorship! EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
XPR Announces new Title Sponsorship! EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
XPR Announces new Title Sponsorship! EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
XPR Announces new Title Sponsorship! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
XPR Announces new Title Sponsorship! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
XPR Announces new Title Sponsorship! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
XPR Announces new Title Sponsorship! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

XPR Announces new Title Sponsorship!

Go down

XPR Announces new Title Sponsorship! Empty XPR Announces new Title Sponsorship!

XPR Announces new Title Sponsorship! Teixei10

Today, Xtreme Performance Racing and Canadian Touring Car Championship driver, Rui Teixiera, announce a new partnership for 2014. This partnership has spawned a new Driver Development program, which will allow members of XPR a chance to convert their virtual racing career into one within the physical world.

Teixeira is quite optimistic about the new partnership, “XPR is a great virtual racing team to be a part of, and to now be officially associated with them outside of Xbox. With the direction and consulting from someone in real motorsports, these guys could go a long way”. Teixeira will be available to XPR members for consultation on possible racing ventures and how to handle the business side of motorsports, along with moving up in the racing ladder. “Having known Rui for a while now, I really think that this is a great step forward for the group, and I hope that it translates well. I also think that this partnership will give us another edge on Xbox 360 and Xbox One. Chad, Rob and I are really excited about this announcement”, says Hudec about how the XPR leadership has taken to this idea.

In terms of operations, the XPR leadership of McGinley, Burly and Hudec will continue to run the team, while Teixeira will run the business side and help run the new development program.

Other noticeable changes will be the addition of Teixeira to the name to reflect the new partnership. The team will now be known as Teixeira XP Racing. The team acronym will remain XPR. A new logo will be put into place, and a media guide will be available for XPR members.

Teixeira will be using his motorsports background to gain interest from companies for virtual racing. The plan is to have real sponsors on Teixeira XP Racing cars in Forza 4 and 5 and possibly future games, to help with make drivers better in competitions and to possibly move them to real world racing.

Rui Teixeira is a 19yr old driver from Canada competing in the Canadian Touring Car Championship B-Spec class for Lombardi Honda Racing. His website can found at http://oficialrui.wix.com/teixeira.

XPR Announces new Title Sponsorship! Img_4911
XPR Roadrunner
XPR Roadrunner

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 3649
Registration date : 2012-06-21

http://www.formulaforza.com/

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

XPR Announces new Title Sponsorship! :: Comments

Ax4x Kane

Post Fri 2 May 2014 - 0:54 by Ax4x Kane

Nice one Cool

Back to top Go down

XPR Roadrunner

Post Fri 2 May 2014 - 0:57 by XPR Roadrunner

we are really excited for what this will bring to the team. We've been trying to work towards something like this for a while now, and we're glad we were finally able to make it happen.

Back to top Go down

Windcharger8199

Post Fri 2 May 2014 - 1:41 by Windcharger8199

I think that its a pretty cool thing to have the ability to take your virtual experience and turn it into real world experience.

Back to top Go down

XPR Roadrunner

Post Fri 2 May 2014 - 2:04 by XPR Roadrunner

yup, I will be his race manager/race engineer/crew chief this season, so its already coming to fruition Smile

Back to top Go down

RumbleBee 392

Post Sat 3 May 2014 - 16:00 by RumbleBee 392

Should be unveiling the Teixeira XP Racing SRT Viper GTS-R very soon!

Back to top Go down

F4H Button

Post Sat 3 May 2014 - 17:31 by F4H Button

Exciting news!!  bounce Very Happy 

Good luck for the new season too Rui

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down