TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Benedict Racing Ready for USGT  EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Benedict Racing Ready for USGT  EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Benedict Racing Ready for USGT  EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Benedict Racing Ready for USGT  EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Benedict Racing Ready for USGT  EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Benedict Racing Ready for USGT  EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Benedict Racing Ready for USGT  EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Benedict Racing Ready for USGT  EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Benedict Racing Ready for USGT  EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Benedict Racing Ready for USGT

Go down

Benedict Racing Ready for USGT  Empty Benedict Racing Ready for USGT

Benedict Racing are getting ready for the 1st Round of the USGT at Sunset Peninsula Raceway, But First BR congratulate Ari Barker (ZY Barker YZ) on winning A lobby in the Spec Cup Season 3 2014.

As the First round of the USGT is Fast approaching, Benedict Racing get all there final preparations ready for the long flight to America,

We caught up with some other BR Drivers to see how they are getting on..

We Start of With the Team Manager of Benedict Racing, Andy Hunt (Hunty1981)
Q1) We see you running McLaren's this year unlike in EGT and ISCC Season 5 where we saw you using Ferrari's or Porsche's. How come Is this?
I made a decision that vi would use the McLaren MP4 12C as this was the first car I had used in my first TORA series my main reason is no would like to see how I have progressed since joining TORA nearly 2 years ago
Q2)We see BR running 5 different manufactures (Aston Martin, Lamborghini, McLaren, Ferrari & Audi) this year. What made pick these cars?
We decided that we would allow all drivers to pick a car they are suited to all drivers are privateers with there own individual paint to suit them, all paints will be revealed soon

James Jackson (fireblade9696)
1) James you are entering your First GT season on TORA and with Benedict Racing, are you looking forward to it?
yes I am
2) You are in the Ferrari 458 for this season, how is the car at this early stage of the season?
the car is smooth, easy to drive, a little fidgety in some areas but it's fun to drive, I've named my 458 Jessica

James Hall (JamesHall94) - VAMR Driver
1)James we see you with VAMR for the USGT, You looking forward to this Challenge?
Yes I really am looking forward to the challenge of driving for such a well known team. I'm just really happy that they said I could drive in the Aston
2)Is there any BR Racer you are looking forward to battle at the track in the Aston Against the other cars?
Yes, the whole of Benedict Racing, as everyone is as fast as each other. I think this is one of the best squad of drivers we have ever had here, I'm just glad the team have bounced back from all the Rubbish what's been going on around Benedict Racing

Ari Barker (ZY Barker YZ)
Q1) Congratulations on your win, Do u think u can carry this momentum into the USGT?
Probably not
Q2) We see Other Benedict Racing Drivers swap cars. How come u have stayed in the Lambo?
Saved time making a new paint

John Wooldridge (jonnotheone)
Q1)In BR (Apart from JamesHall94 who is racing for VAMR) you are the only BR race driver running the Aston Martin DBR9, What made you pick that instead of a McLaren MP4-12C GT3 how come this is & are you looking forward to this season?
I picked the Aston as I don't have the dlc for the McLaren, the Audi was terrible and yes I'm looking to pick up a win or two this season

There will also be some Exciting  News coming out of the BR Camp Very Shortly, Watch this Space!

Good luck to everyone at round 1, have a good Race
AdamWatson99
AdamWatson99

TORA Race Number : 99
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 1289
Registration date : 2012-07-11

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/forum

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit