TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
ATR/SMRC News Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
ATR/SMRC News Thread - Page 3 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
ATR/SMRC News Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
ATR/SMRC News Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
ATR/SMRC News Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
ATR/SMRC News Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
ATR/SMRC News Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
ATR/SMRC News Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
ATR/SMRC News Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

ATR/SMRC News Thread

+14
Y22 DJH
JAMIE ANDERS0N
culchi
ONR Baby Jet 3
nickyf1
lfcnicklfc
CQR Champion
CQR The Butcher
XTI Jon Snow
CQR Rogue
PLOW Kris
Pebb
ATR DAN
Matt
18 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

ATR/SMRC News Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: ATR/SMRC News Thread

Post by Pebb Sun 28 Jun 2009 - 22:35

28th June - J.Wynder talks about his peformance

Jamie revealed, that he was a bit more happy then the last meeting. Even if he prefers Suzuka more. But on the whole J.Wynder said he is glad his car was able to make it to the sprint race at Motegi, other then that the number 8 driver enjoyed some of the battles with Sam, Matt and Shantzez in Group C.

Also when asked weather or not lighting might strike three times for himself, this is what he had to say. "You cannot rule it out."

Pebb

Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 1679
Registration date : 2008-08-14

http://www.flickr.com/photos/pebb/

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Sun 28 Jun 2009 - 23:48

jenson09 talks about his race:

........not happy.....
Matt
Matt

TORA Race Number : 10
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 14648
Registration date : 2008-08-05

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ATR DAN Mon 29 Jun 2009 - 7:46

Thats very quick and brief! lol Razz
What happened to you matt?
ATR DAN
ATR DAN

TORA Race Number : 7
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 4872
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Pebb Mon 29 Jun 2009 - 13:58

He lost connection in the race.

Pebb

Xbox One Playstation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Pebb Tue 7 Jul 2009 - 2:14

7th July - Jamie to return to testing soon

After returning to Hampshire from sunny American, while it was raining. This is what J.Wynder had to say, while being interviewed at home:

"After racing in the LeMans series, I will now be focusing on the next GT race. Which I hope goes much better, but to get ready for Sunset Penineula I will be looking to try to get some early testing in.

But as the case for the last couple of weeks, I will most likely be doing my test session with the other guys from Austins THR and SMRC on Saturday. However I just hope I can get my current bad form out of my system."

Also when asked, who he thinks can win the drivers championship. This is what Jamie had to say:

"I would have to say Dan from Austins THR Racing."

Pebb

Xbox One Playstation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Pebb Sun 12 Jul 2009 - 23:41

12th July - J.Wynder speaks about his latest two races

On the whole I am ok with the results, but while my start position in the sprint race was a suprise for me. I feel the sprint race could of gone a bit better, best time wise.

But on the whole, I am happy with my finish in the sprint race. However I feel I could of got into group B of the feature race, but only if my best lap time from the sprint race went to plan.

Other then that, I enjoyed my battle with Burnout.

----

Question's

How do you hope the next race goes? I hope in the next feature race I finish 2-3 places higher, then my finish in the latest feature race.

Do you feel you can still get back into the top 15 of the sprint cup? I still feel I have a slight chance.

Where do you want to finish in the feature race championship table? While I would like to finish in the top 10, my new aim is the top 12.

Which position do you hope SMRC finishes in the team table? I would like the team to finish 8th.

Pebb

Xbox One Playstation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Pebb Wed 22 Jul 2009 - 3:03

22nd July - J.Wynder to return to testing in the week

After being away in the Pro Touring Cars and the LeMans series of late, Jamie today revealed this after returning to the Headquarters of the team. "When I arrived back, I was greeted by Dan who was working with the team on the latest setup.

And while I have not tested it, I am looking forward to the latest setup. Mainly because the team's engineers have not done any new setup's of late, which means one thing:

I am hoping the next meeting will go better for me."

Also when asked if he had seen any new special liveries for the car, this is what the number 8 driver had to say:

"I didn't get a chance to visit the graphics side of the HQ, mainly because it has been a busy time of late for me in the other racing championships. Which I am taking part in."

Pebb

Xbox One Playstation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Pebb Mon 27 Jul 2009 - 6:24

27th July - Jamie does his first proper no show of the season

J.Wynder today revealed, that he wished the thing that came up did not come up now.

Mainly because that puts the number 8 driver out for his target of finishing 12th this season, and because of that. Jamie had this to say:

"With 12th mainly out of my reach now, unless I can get some luck on my side for the next meeting. Then I will have to aim for my next target now, which is between 15th and 18th place."

Also when asked about the result for the other two drivers in SMRC, this is what J.Wynder had to say:

"I am pleased with the results, that Matt and the other Jamie were able to get at Sebring."

----

Extra Question's

Do you hope next season can go far better? I would love for it to go better next season, but for that to happen. I will need to turn up for more testing and improve as well.

Where do you think SMRC can finish? I still believe 8th place is possible in the teams championship.

What are your thoughts on Austin's THR peformance at Sebring? I am very pleased.

Who do you think will win the teams championship? Austin's THR

Who do you think will win the main drivers championship? Dan from Austin's THR

Pebb

Xbox One Playstation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Pebb Sun 9 Aug 2009 - 23:23

9th August - Latest Season finishes for SMRC and Austins THR

After the race J.Wynder was interviewed how he feels the season went, and his aims for next season. And this is what he said:

"While I would of liked to do better, I really enjoyed this season a lot. And well I feel I am starting to re-discover my good form, but only half of it.

Mainly because I had a right old battle with three drivers on the whole, which was very close clean race. With me doing a lot of bumper to bumper action, while still doing a lot of clean over taking.

And because of this, that is what I have not done a lot of through most of the races. That also includes out breaking at times and trying to be more brave. But for next season, I would like to finish in the top 12 of the feature cup if possible"

Also when asked about his views on the other drivers of the SMRC team, this is what he said:

"I am pleased with my team mates"

----

Extra Question's

It seems you were right about Dan winning the feature cup and Austins THR winning the team championship? Once half the season went, I knew Dan had a great chance to win the feature cup. Along with Austins THR winning the teams championship.

But I feel Dan has a good chance at winning the feature cup next season. However before he can start his next bid, we have a nice break to attend too. Followed by pre-season testing in the near future.

Who do you think can win the teams championship next season? I am not saying yet, because I believe their will be some big transfers in pre-season. Along with a lot of new teams being setup.

Will you be staying with SMRC next season? I would like to stay with the team, mainly because I feel it is home now.

Are you hoping to return in a Sagaris next season? Depending on what cars are allowed next season, I am looking at maybe returning in the Sagaris. Which is like an old friend to me.

But even if the Sagaris is not in the car list for next season, I would maybe like to use a British car next.

Pebb

Xbox One Playstation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Pebb Mon 10 Aug 2009 - 1:30

SMRC Photos from Silverstone "Sprint"

ATR/SMRC News Thread - Page 3 6be66049a9b8412faa86b8b
ATR/SMRC News Thread - Page 3 449065a641084007b8fa2fd
ATR/SMRC News Thread - Page 3 F776d106e6574492804e812
ATR/SMRC News Thread - Page 3 9cedc2a0ac894498a34ef3c
ATR/SMRC News Thread - Page 3 6659625c6bc64977a954287
ATR/SMRC News Thread - Page 3 F132e86549454e8bbdade6a
ATR/SMRC News Thread - Page 3 F169c1cd3feb4570b910b6f
ATR/SMRC News Thread - Page 3 09095669e1c4499a948e9d1
ATR/SMRC News Thread - Page 3 A9960d7d1fb24e8fbfc07e9
ATR/SMRC News Thread - Page 3 6177ba904305448bbbd9006

Pebb

Xbox One Playstation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by XTI Jon Snow Mon 10 Aug 2009 - 1:36

i see youve got some pictures of our "special" paint. (actually it was our 2008 paint scheme Razz)
XTI Jon Snow
XTI Jon Snow

TORA Race Number : 199
Number of posts : 2680
Registration date : 2009-03-22

http://xtiforums.myfreeforum.org

Back to top Go down

Post by ATR DAN Sat 15 Aug 2009 - 16:16

Right now, myself and Matt (jenson09) are working on a season review which will defernately be worth reading. Hopefully, it should be released sometime next week if all goes to plan. Wink
ATR DAN
ATR DAN

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by culchi Sat 15 Aug 2009 - 17:15

jesus sometime next week? itd better be ready for monday

culchi

Number of posts : 1623
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by ATR DAN Sat 15 Aug 2009 - 19:33

culchi wrote:jesus sometime next week? itd better be ready for monday

Yep! It is a massive project because it ain't going to be a one page review. OH NO! It's something way bigger than that.
At the moment, we are nearly half way on the project and it's going to take a lot of time and patience I'm afraid shane! Wink
ATR DAN
ATR DAN

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by ATR DAN Fri 28 Aug 2009 - 22:35

Sorry to one and all about the slight delay but the review project is finally nearing. Matt (jenson09) has now got to put the finishing touches to it and it should be released sooner rather than later! Wink
ATR DAN
ATR DAN

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by ATR DAN Fri 11 Sep 2009 - 19:30

Finally after a long while, here is the finished product ladies and gentlemen. It's nothing too fancy cause I can't afford those fancy programmes that makes proper magazines! So basically, we have given you a slide show basically using Microsoft powerpoint! I hope you guys enjoy it a s much as myself and matt have put it together:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?eitit2rzjgm

All feedback is very welcome! Wink
ATR DAN
ATR DAN

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Pebb Sat 24 Oct 2009 - 22:58

24th October - J.Wynder moves on from SMRC

After being told by the team boss, that he would not get a new contract with the team. The number 8 driver had this to say:

"While some people would not be happy, I am ok with being released. Mainly because it means, I could either go to a new team for next season.

Or restart Spark Racing, but I would like to thank SMRC for there support over the season's. But this will mean a fresh challenge in my GTC career."

Also Jamie said he wishes SMRC and Austin's THR the best for next season.

Pebb

Xbox One Playstation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by JAMIE ANDERS0N Sun 25 Oct 2009 - 1:36

Sorry to hear that TVR it has been good being team mates but will be good being rivals again like back in season 1.

Good luck if you start up Spark Racing again. if you go with another team weather it be a new one or a current one I hope all goes well with that.
JAMIE ANDERS0N
JAMIE ANDERS0N

TORA Race Number : 76
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6805
Registration date : 2008-10-19

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pebb Mon 26 Oct 2009 - 7:41

I am looking forward to some rival battles. Smile

Pebb

Xbox One Playstation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by ATR DAN Mon 2 Nov 2009 - 19:21

TEAM NEWS - 2/11/2009

Hello everyone and welcome to the latest news from the THR organisation.

Since the last round of the championship, the team have done quite a few changes. THR Veteran TVR_FAN1 has left the team with immediate effect. But DAN 2605 and Jenson09 wished him all the best for the future in this series. Also, ATR's Selective Rogue has been selected to join Jenson09's side of the garage as the structure of the team's has changed quite a bit. The main THR side of the garage will be returning to Jenson with DAN 2605 running his own team but backed by THR.
On the drivers front, the team were very excited to reveal their new drivers to replace Rogue and PLOW Champion who has decided to jump to the same team as his name. As we can see after ATR's DAN 2605 got interviewed by AUTOSPORT:

DAN! Once again, Congratulations on your championship sucess! Has it all sunk in yet after a few weeks?

Thanks very much! It has only now just sunk in because I've just realised all of mine and the team's achievements this season. The fact that I won the title after some really stiff competiton this year and also my team have worked wonders all season!

What have you and the team been doing since the title decider?

Well, we partied! And then basically it was straight back to business. Myself and Matt have been working really hard to prepare for next season already because we don't want to fail like the previous champions have. But mainly we have been re-structuring and sorting our plans for next season!

There were rumours that of course Plow Champion was going to PLOW! How have been doing as in terms of new driver's for next season?

Unfortunately, there wasn't a way of keeping Plow Champion because I knew that he wanted to go to the best team in the pitlane. Thats really dissapointing because we did our best when he arrived to replace Plow KR15 and we treated him well in the team. But, thats how it goes sometimes!

Do you still have Selective Rogue in the line up?

Unfortunately not because Jenson09 wanted Rogue to join his side of the garage. If it was up to me, then I would have kept him in the line up without thinking twice! He has just been a superb team mate to me last season in helping us rack up the teams title!
However, I'm not feeling too down hearted about it now! Because we've got two new drivers in our team which myself or Jenson haven't announced until now!

That's great! So who's driving for you?

Before I say who has joined us, I want to point out that finding new drivers for season five was blooming hard. There were a few drivers that we've contacted but they've come back negative unfortunately. One driver in particular was lfcnicklfc. But he was already lined up for season five!
However, here and now I am pleased to reveal that our two new drivers for Austins Motorsport will be the two men who came third and sixth in last years championship! We are really pleased to have onboard DMR SWITCH and Y22 DJH!
ATR DAN
ATR DAN

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by PLOW Kris Mon 2 Nov 2009 - 21:59

2 good drivers there lad you should do well m8 Very Happy
PLOW Kris
PLOW Kris

Number of posts : 713
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Tue 3 Nov 2009 - 9:41

The THR side of the garage will be jenson09, Selective Rogue and Chucky 1982.
While it is going to be a tough season to retain the teams crown, tere is no doubt that THR will come out fighting.
Matt
Matt

TORA Race Number : 10
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 14648
Registration date : 2008-08-05

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XTI Jon Snow Tue 3 Nov 2009 - 18:55

Hello THR, This is an ultimatum From XTI RE: the 2010 GTC. Its on. this is an open challenge. We WILL finish ahead of you in 2010 GTC

other than that, have a nice day Very Happy
XTI Jon Snow
XTI Jon Snow

TORA Race Number : 199
Number of posts : 2680
Registration date : 2009-03-22

http://xtiforums.myfreeforum.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Y22 DJH Tue 3 Nov 2009 - 20:12

just want to say thanks to dan for giving me a drive for next year, i hope that being in the same team as last years champ will help with my own title aspirations
Y22 DJH
Y22 DJH

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by lfcnicklfc Tue 3 Nov 2009 - 22:32

good look guys hope you have a good season, hopefully not as good as meee though Very Happy
lfcnicklfc
lfcnicklfc

TORA Race Number : 11
Number of posts : 3589
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next