TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
VSRT Motorsports looks to GT Season 12 with Familiar Faces and New Talent. EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
VSRT Motorsports looks to GT Season 12 with Familiar Faces and New Talent. EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
VSRT Motorsports looks to GT Season 12 with Familiar Faces and New Talent. EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
VSRT Motorsports looks to GT Season 12 with Familiar Faces and New Talent. EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
VSRT Motorsports looks to GT Season 12 with Familiar Faces and New Talent. EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
VSRT Motorsports looks to GT Season 12 with Familiar Faces and New Talent. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
VSRT Motorsports looks to GT Season 12 with Familiar Faces and New Talent. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
VSRT Motorsports looks to GT Season 12 with Familiar Faces and New Talent. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
VSRT Motorsports looks to GT Season 12 with Familiar Faces and New Talent. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

VSRT Motorsports looks to GT Season 12 with Familiar Faces and New Talent.

Go down

VSRT Motorsports looks to GT Season 12 with Familiar Faces and New Talent. Empty VSRT Motorsports looks to GT Season 12 with Familiar Faces and New Talent.

With the opening round of TORA's GT season 12 less than 24 hours away, the Virtual SRT Motorsports are proud to finally reveal the team and drivers. During the media day, Virtual SRT took the streets of Long Beach to showcase the new cars and allowed fans to get up and personal with the new team.

VSRT Motorsports looks to GT Season 12 with Familiar Faces and New Talent. Vsrt_410

VSRT Motorsports looks to GT Season 12 with Familiar Faces and New Talent. Vsrt_110

Introducing the new talent first, a driver who has been getting quicker competing against and now with the VSRT factory drivers. He took 5th in the Pro Endurance series by F4H and currently sits 4th in the North American Spec Cup Series standings. Please welcome Cap10MorgueN:

VSRT Motorsports looks to GT Season 12 with Familiar Faces and New Talent. Vsrt_411

Cap10MorgueN has been a fan of SRT and VSRT, and is now very excited to be apart the organization. He hopes to continue to improve his pace while maintaining his consistency to finishing races which will help aide in VSRT Motorsports Championship hopes.

Up next is a driver who doesn't need much of introduction, but since he and XPR Devil brought home a 2nd place in teams for VSRT. He has gone on to claim the TASCAR Championship and currently sit 3rd in the NA Spec Cup.. Please welcome the long time factory driver of XPR Soundwave.

VSRT Motorsports looks to GT Season 12 with Familiar Faces and New Talent. Vsrt_510

Soundwave plans to help his new teammates in any way he can to bring home another great result.

Lastly, the final driver to step into the Virtual SRT Motorsports Dodge Viper GTS-R is a familiar face, a long time friend and driver to the VSRT team and its affiliates. He has been apart of several successful efforts within the VSRT and XPR community, and hopes to see more of that with the team. We are proud to finally introduce xOverdrive99x.

VSRT Motorsports looks to GT Season 12 with Familiar Faces and New Talent. Vsrt_111

xOverdrive99x is very motivated to be with VSRT again and like his teammates, he will also be doing everything he can to help the team get the checkered flag.

VSRT Motorsports looks to GT Season 12 with Familiar Faces and New Talent. Vsrt_210

VSRT Motorsports looks to GT Season 12 with Familiar Faces and New Talent. Vsrt_310

Virtual SRT Motorsports are very excited this season and will be working closely with their factory counterparts of the Ti Automotive Dodge Vipers to help bolster each teams chance in the championships.

Good Luck to them and the rest of GT Season 12 drivers and teams!
RumbleBee 392
RumbleBee 392

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 3126
Registration date : 2012-04-18

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

VSRT Motorsports looks to GT Season 12 with Familiar Faces and New Talent. :: Comments

BG Wumba

Post Sun 17 Aug 2014 - 0:06 by BG Wumba

Good luck guys! Loving the paint  Cheers 

Back to top Go down

XPR Roadrunner

Post Sun 17 Aug 2014 - 2:51 by XPR Roadrunner

Shout out to indcolts1888 for the amazing paint jobs for team #1!

Things look way better than my versions ahaha, at least my team #2 paint is pretty sweet (biased yes....shut up lol)

Back to top Go down

RumbleBee 392

Post Sun 17 Aug 2014 - 3:24 by RumbleBee 392

yes  Cheers to indcolts1888!

Thanks Wumba!

Back to top Go down

Capt10 Morgan

Post Tue 19 Aug 2014 - 5:18 by Capt10 Morgan

Awesome article, Soundwave. (Wish I would have seen this earlier) Yes, I am VERY excited about driving for Virtual SRT! I'm getting faster, but looks like you and Override will be scoring most of the points if you keep driving like you did this week. Way to kick things off, guys!

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down