TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
 Formula Ford Spec Cup Championship - General Discussion EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
 Formula Ford Spec Cup Championship - General Discussion EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
 Formula Ford Spec Cup Championship - General Discussion EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
 Formula Ford Spec Cup Championship - General Discussion EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
 Formula Ford Spec Cup Championship - General Discussion EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
 Formula Ford Spec Cup Championship - General Discussion EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
 Formula Ford Spec Cup Championship - General Discussion EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
 Formula Ford Spec Cup Championship - General Discussion EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
 Formula Ford Spec Cup Championship - General Discussion EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Formula Ford Spec Cup Championship - General Discussion

+6
CTM AnonCaliga
KZX Spider
TLR Scrublord
Speed Dem0n 64
LMR Hybrid
JAMIE ANDERS0N
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Formula Ford Spec Cup Championship - General Discussion Empty Formula Ford Spec Cup Championship - General Discussion

Post by JAMIE ANDERS0N Wed 20 Aug 2014 - 13:32

Formula Ford Spec Cup Championship - General Discussion 12416124163_393071277d_o

Lets Discuss
JAMIE ANDERS0N
JAMIE ANDERS0N

TORA Race Number : 76
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6805
Registration date : 2008-10-19

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Formula Ford Spec Cup Championship - General Discussion Empty Re: Formula Ford Spec Cup Championship - General Discussion

Post by LMR Hybrid Wed 20 Aug 2014 - 23:47

stock diff settings are awful. might just do the formula e
LMR Hybrid
LMR Hybrid

TORA Race Number : 75
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2012-04-16

Back to top Go down

Formula Ford Spec Cup Championship - General Discussion Empty Re: Formula Ford Spec Cup Championship - General Discussion

Post by Speed Dem0n 64 Thu 21 Aug 2014 - 9:38

I've found the formula ford to be quite a fun car to drive. So this should be a closely fought, fun series.

Speed Dem0n 64

TORA Race Number : 64
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2014-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post by JAMIE ANDERS0N Thu 21 Aug 2014 - 12:24

I like the pick up and drive cars better then the building and tuning ones, I don't have time for them ones lol
JAMIE ANDERS0N
JAMIE ANDERS0N

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by TLR Scrublord Thu 21 Aug 2014 - 12:59

Well that's my Monday evenings sorted for the next couple of months! Very Happy
TLR Scrublord
TLR Scrublord

TORA Race Number : 11
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2413
Registration date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by KZX Spider Fri 22 Aug 2014 - 13:43

are same Mad Dog
KZX Spider
KZX Spider

TORA Race Number : Had
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2012-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Speed Dem0n 64 Fri 22 Aug 2014 - 18:48

What lap times are we looking at for silverstone.

Speed Dem0n 64

Xbox One Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by CTM AnonCaliga Sat 30 Aug 2014 - 23:08

Have been waiting for someone to create a Formula Ford championship since the Formula Ford car was introduced to FM5.
Looking forward to this but am going to have to miss the second meeting of the race calendar unfortunately due to previous commitments but definitely looking forward to first race and the rest of the races on the calendar.
CTM AnonCaliga
CTM AnonCaliga

TORA Race Number : 360
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1173
Registration date : 2013-11-12

http://CTechMotorsport.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by JAMIE ANDERS0N Sat 30 Aug 2014 - 23:39

Glad to hear you are happy anon
JAMIE ANDERS0N
JAMIE ANDERS0N

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by CTM AnonCaliga Sat 30 Aug 2014 - 23:55

Am indeed Chucky, cheers.
CTM AnonCaliga
CTM AnonCaliga

TORA Race Number : 360
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1173
Registration date : 2013-11-12

http://CTechMotorsport.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Button Mon 1 Sep 2014 - 16:13

anyone got any lap times?
F4H Button
F4H Button

Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 1303
Registration date : 2012-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Speed Dem0n 64 Mon 1 Sep 2014 - 16:27

Hitting the 1:07s.

Speed Dem0n 64

Xbox One Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Button Mon 1 Sep 2014 - 16:39

cheers, best see what I can't do lol
F4H Button
F4H Button

Xbox One Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by GTR Mike V Mon 1 Sep 2014 - 22:11

shared all 3 races

search TORA SPEC or my gt
GTR Mike V
GTR Mike V

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2013-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Button Mon 1 Sep 2014 - 22:35

Really enjoyed the races tonight. 2 wins and a 3rd ain't a bad nights work. Shame about the lag but we got through it.
F4H Button
F4H Button

Xbox One Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by GTR Mike V Tue 2 Sep 2014 - 0:05

The lag sucked but overall it was fun, those cars are pretty challenging to drive!
GTR Mike V
GTR Mike V

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Hamish Tue 2 Sep 2014 - 8:13

Great nights racing last night. These cars are hard to drive so well done to Devil.
For next time I am going to need to do some practice at starting, jumped the first one and stalled on the next 2.
HCR Hamish
HCR Hamish

TORA Race Number : 739
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2013-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by JAMIE ANDERS0N Tue 2 Sep 2014 - 8:49

A good one race for me, with my little man waking up ten mins before Q caused me then little time to this, managed two laps for Q and then started race 1 but had to stop 5 laps in and race 2 was a non starter, race 3 started at the back and basicaly trying to learn the car
JAMIE ANDERS0N
JAMIE ANDERS0N

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Button Tue 2 Sep 2014 - 12:58

Thanks Hamish

It wasn't easy even if I made it look that way. I was also one of the divvies to practice with TC on only to get into qualifying and find that it's banned. Took Provisional pole with one lap to go and lost 2 places to Hamish and Dan(nice one). Started 3rd on the grid, Got a decent start with 1st and 2nd  just ahead, until they had a small collision. From there it was 'focus and be consistent. I did start worrying when Mike V was catching towards the end but he kept me honest.

Race 2, I don't think I would've won this race if lag hadn't played a part. But who knows?

Race 3 was a lot of fun, starting at the back and worked my way up to 3rd. I can't wait for round 2 at Le Mans.

Great series chucky. Very Happy

oh, and well done ATR Dan for getting the only 1.04.9 of the night.
F4H Button
F4H Button

Xbox One Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by ATR DAN Wed 3 Sep 2014 - 18:18

Cheers Devil. You did the better job overall so many congrats on your results. Smile
These cars stock are an absolute pig to drive. However, with enough time, I'm sure we can tame them. Victory in race 3 more than made up for the disappointments in the first two races. Race two was quite good making my way back up to seventh after dropping to the rear of the field.

Here's edited coverage from my Twitch Broadcast during the event which includes qualifying & all three races

ATR DAN
ATR DAN

TORA Race Number : 7
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 4872
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Button Mon 29 Sep 2014 - 23:50

fantastic racing tonight guys, THAT'S what it's all about Wink

3 drivers all winning a race, all 3 finishing 2nd and all 3 finishing 3rd. Not the easiest car to drive completely stock, but you can't argue that it doesn't provide VERY entertaining races when you hook it up.
F4H Button
F4H Button

Xbox One Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by GTR Mike V Wed 1 Oct 2014 - 13:48

sorry i had to bail, i had an unexpected visitor arrive at my house lol
GTR Mike V
GTR Mike V

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by ATR DAN Mon 13 Oct 2014 - 19:52

@HCR Hamish : Right now, can you see anyone in your friends list? We're trying to get you in but you're not in BR BOLLAND 95's friends list. We're really trying everything mate.
ATR DAN
ATR DAN

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Hamish Mon 13 Oct 2014 - 19:58

Can't see anything mate. Just getting the msg you posted earlier. 😔
HCR Hamish
HCR Hamish

TORA Race Number : 739
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2013-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by ATR DAN Mon 13 Oct 2014 - 20:00

No worries. For some reason, it's only Bolland who's friends list is working which sucks. Sad
Let me know what you wanna do mate? So far in the lobby, there's myself, BOLLAND, Ghost Dragon, Speed Dem0n and Urban.
ATR DAN
ATR DAN

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next