TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
MSA TORA GT Season 12 Round 7 Sign in (9th November) - Page 3 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
MSA TORA GT Season 12 Round 7 Sign in (9th November) - Page 3 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
MSA TORA GT Season 12 Round 7 Sign in (9th November) - Page 3 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
MSA TORA GT Season 12 Round 7 Sign in (9th November) - Page 3 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
MSA TORA GT Season 12 Round 7 Sign in (9th November) - Page 3 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
MSA TORA GT Season 12 Round 7 Sign in (9th November) - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
MSA TORA GT Season 12 Round 7 Sign in (9th November) - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
MSA TORA GT Season 12 Round 7 Sign in (9th November) - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
MSA TORA GT Season 12 Round 7 Sign in (9th November) - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

MSA TORA GT Season 12 Round 7 Sign in (9th November)

+26
BG Wumba
F4H EGGY
LRT Stubbsy
BDR BOX
Matt
BDR Blackbird
XPR Roadrunner
RW26 BLAZE
Language vX
LRT Dan
EVILpsycosis
ART Carrera
Capt10 Morgan
KZX Spider
AdamWatson99
Bpool V1p3r
F4H Button
LloydTheAndroid
Speed Dem0n 64
RumbleBee 392
LMR Hybrid
CreamyTastey
LRT Jay
GTR Mike V
LMR Deftone MX
F4H Lotterer
30 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

MSA TORA GT Season 12 Round 7 Sign in (9th November) - Page 3 Empty Re: MSA TORA GT Season 12 Round 7 Sign in (9th November)

Post by Diablo 29x Mon 10 Nov 2014 - 1:06

BDR Jet wrote:As for C lobby, one of the best races I've had yet, really good fun and although there were incidents on the first lap it was top racing from all drivers with respect for one another. Loved it! Smile

Regarding that BDR collision; looks pretty straight forward; breaks lock-up and the cars behind were also going too fast for the corner causing a pile up which blocked cars from passing that line they were already committed to taking, just a racing incident.
If I was the driver of the Vette or Viper, a SI would already have been submitted. Volume or not, there was a serious lack of judgment there. You don't reenter the racing line in traffic, that same incident will happen 10 times out of 10.

Diablo 29x

TORA Race Number : 29
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 3628
Registration date : 2011-01-22

Back to top Go down

MSA TORA GT Season 12 Round 7 Sign in (9th November) - Page 3 Empty Re: MSA TORA GT Season 12 Round 7 Sign in (9th November)

Post by BDR Daz Mon 10 Nov 2014 - 1:15

Well seeing as I had a connection issue at nurburgring, couldn't Qualify due to a connection issue which my time in the race and practice before would have put me in Lobby A but because of no qualification I was in C and 3 seconds a lap faster finishing 1 min and 2 seconds ahead of 2nd place at the end of the race

Jenson is being a little girl and throwing his toys out the pram cause hes slow and cant keep up, and doesnt like the fact I gained an advantage from the back of the grid cause the lobby host cant follow the rules 

Cause he is a member of staff he is looking for blood so they have sat there and debated any which way they can penalize me cause they know I have done it by the book but because of their shoddy rule setup there are grey areas in the rules and thats where I sat with my car and my start 

They think dropping me 2 places in the race is a fair penalty for me doing nothing wrong and I was more than a 1 min ahead at the end ...

If this is how a championship is run I am out, this aint racing when someone throws his toys and because he is staff the rest sit there and debate any which way to put a penalty because of that fact

Its been nice racing with the most of you, shame that someone who isnt in contention for anything has to ruin it and the staff pander to their very needs

I also see he got away with blocking me twice and cause a collision cause he wouldnt get out of the way in a blue flag situation ... Says it all really doesnt it !!

Last edited by BDR Daz on Mon 10 Nov 2014 - 1:25; edited 2 times in total

BDR Daz

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2013-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by ART Carrera Mon 10 Nov 2014 - 1:18

F4H Diablo wrote:
BDR Jet wrote:As for C lobby, one of the best races I've had yet, really good fun and although there were incidents on the first lap it was top racing from all drivers with respect for one another. Loved it! Smile

Regarding that BDR collision; looks pretty straight forward; breaks lock-up and the cars behind were also going too fast for the corner causing a pile up which blocked cars from passing that line they were already committed to taking, just a racing incident.
If I was the driver of the Vette or Viper, a SI would already have been submitted. Volume or not, there was a serious lack of judgment there. You don't reenter the racing line in traffic, that same incident will happen 10 times out of 10.

+1 I don't normally put in SI's, but in this instance I find it almost mandatory to do so.
ART Carrera
ART Carrera

TORA Race Number : 175
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1559
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbleBee 392 Mon 10 Nov 2014 - 2:07

SIs have been submitted, this is no longer debatable.
RumbleBee 392
RumbleBee 392

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 3126
Registration date : 2012-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Mon 10 Nov 2014 - 11:46

Really good race last night. First race in ages I've not even had one love tap! (Progress!!)
Two silly spins in the hotel section cost me time or I think a lobby podium would have been on. Had a great battle with the Bratley Viper, officially the widest car in all of Christendom Wink
I'd like to commend hunty and Viper on their driving in particular. Had some good bits of side-o by side-o racing with both of them and room given always. Top driving lads.
Pit strategy seemed to work well this time. Still wierds me out how the AI slows you down in the accelleration zone on the pit exit from the tunnel. So odd.
Still, at a track that I only really like about three corners at it was fun. Was running solid low 2.13s during the race on old tyres so makes you wonder what could have been had I had a clean lap in qualy. C'est la vie Smile
Matt
Matt

TORA Race Number : 10
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 14648
Registration date : 2008-08-05

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BDR BOX Tue 11 Nov 2014 - 13:01

Same as Jenson for me, my xbox froze during Qualy and ended up with my outlap being my only lap before the freeze.

On that note was a bit disenchanted going into C lobby 3rd from back and on the first lap I had a coming together on the hairpin before the back straight putting me in last place and with 2 laps before pit window opened running with 100% damage to my left side suspension and aero all around. My plan was to pit lap 3 and come out in clean air anyway so once pitted I worked my way through the field jumping people during pits. Hunty, Jet, 2nd place(name didn't show sorry) and Bolland all put up some good defence with door rubbing here and there all in fair game. Hope it felt the same to yourselves. Really enjoyed the racing in the end and sounds like I may have been involved in the B lobby crash. All in all, very good evenings racing, reminded me why I sign up to Race at TORA. Good show guys in C lobby, would be happy to race there more often regardless of finishing pos or starting pos.

BDR BOX

TORA Race Number : 83
Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2012-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by BDR Jet Tue 11 Nov 2014 - 13:33

BDR BOX wrote:Good show guys in C  lobby, would be happy to race there more often regardless of finishing pos or starting pos.
C lobby was awesome! Had I have even made it into B lobby, that didn't sound as fun.

BDR Jet

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2014-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Tue 11 Nov 2014 - 14:13

Sometimes the best racing can be found in the lower lobbies, particularly in GT and TCC. We may not be as fiercly fast but we have probably more fun Smile
That's one of the best races I've had on FM5. Good strategy, couple of good battles and the ability to chase down cars ahead.
I'm really pleased you enjoyed it BOX Smile
Matt
Matt

TORA Race Number : 10
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 14648
Registration date : 2008-08-05

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3