TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
XTI Racing Inc. EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
XTI Racing Inc. EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
XTI Racing Inc. EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
XTI Racing Inc. EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
XTI Racing Inc. EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
XTI Racing Inc. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
XTI Racing Inc. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
XTI Racing Inc. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
XTI Racing Inc. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

XTI Racing Inc.

+3
BrnoutJerzey
XTI Jon Snow
XTI Apache
7 posters

Go down

XTI Racing Inc. Empty XTI Racing Inc.

Post by XTI Apache Tue 24 Mar 2009 - 1:28

We are a *New* team to Forza 2, we have been around for just under a year now, July marks a year, we have stayed relatively small to keep members that race often and get a good base before we expand.

To help get our name out, we have been searching for community tournaments to participate in, and we have found this tournament. Seeing its in its 4th season, we had no doubt it would be run well and be very competitive, so we could not pass it up.

We have chosen to make our sponsors Boeing, Total Power, SAIC, and XTI (our team).

Our team focuses mainly on endurance racing, we also have numerous youtube videos, which at the moment are mainly replays, not edited race reports, which are coming soon. The XTI youtube channel is at: www.youtube.com/apacheC424

Our team website is at: www.xtiracing.webs.com

We are looking forward to participating in this tournament, and meeting many more drivers that share the love of Forza2.
XTI Apache
XTI Apache

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-03-24

http://xtiracing.homeip.net

Back to top Go down

XTI Racing Inc. Empty Re: XTI Racing Inc.

Post by XTI Apache Sun 12 Apr 2009 - 4:12

The XTI team forum is currently not available due to unknown reasons.
The URL for when it comes back: www.xtiracing.myfreeforum.org
If the XTI forum is not back in 24 hours, I will be setting up a new one, at the same host as this one - forumotion - which seems just as good, and better (more features for free! Razz).
I'll keep you posted, our forum is the best spot to find out whats going on with our team.
XTI Apache
XTI Apache

Back to top Go down

Post by XTI Jon Snow Sun 12 Apr 2009 - 4:34

great idea. im still having trouble getting on the forum. besides. myfreeforum seemed kinda glitchy sometimes. btw i cant get on the main myfreeforum site so... i guess its matainence
XTI Jon Snow
XTI Jon Snow

TORA Race Number : 199
Number of posts : 2680
Registration date : 2009-03-22

http://xtiforums.myfreeforum.org

Back to top Go down

Post by XTI Apache Sun 12 Apr 2009 - 18:56

Well the XTI forum is back up and running - I can only presume it was un-scheduled maintenance.
XTI Apache
XTI Apache

Back to top Go down

Post by XTI Apache Sun 12 Apr 2009 - 19:30

New for XTI this year is the Race Report Series. Still being worked on, we plan to start a series of videos on theXTI Youtube Channel. The concept is a Race report covering either the highlights of and endurance race, or entire race if it lasts under 10 minutes. Commentary will be included. Since when watching forza replays, there is that annoying menu when you rotate views, a overlay with a title and "current view" (Driver name, car, team, lap, etc.) information will appear to mask that, and give the report its own look. This will allow the report to view wrecks from all angles etc, but sacrifice the top and bottom regions of the screen.

I am working on a demo version, inwhich you see us practice running our Tora GTC cars, along with one of our other teamates not in Tora. This video is planned for late May release, and will be quite brief.

The new series will bring on learning some new video editing tricks, so, please, be patient, and leave feedback on how to improve once its out!
If all turns out well, you may end up seeing some of the races here up there...who knows?

XTI News, as of April 12th 2009, @ 2:29p.m. EST (GMT -5:00, daylight savings time/ "summer time" in effect)
Edited: N/A
XTI Apache
XTI Apache

Back to top Go down

Post by XTI Jon Snow Mon 27 Apr 2009 - 23:03

XTI Racning would like to thank our sponsors
XTI Racing Inc. Boeing_logo
Boeing came onboard with XTI to provide transportation services using the boeing dreamlifter, and airial survailence of other teams lol.

The XTI Drivers were able to get their fathers' companies on board, SAIC is a government contracter and provides XTI With tech support and pit electronics.

Menards, provides the team with all our hardware and equipment

Total Power, based out of Ontario provides power for all the team's equipment and computers for pit road.

We also want to thanks Porsche, Panoz and Dodge for providing us great cars and parts. XTI also plans on taking place in the TCC so watch out there!
XTI Jon Snow
XTI Jon Snow

Back to top Go down

Post by XTI Jon Snow Mon 27 Apr 2009 - 23:12

watch out for these cars on the track!
XTI Racing Inc. 2226563400102258488S600x600Q85
Apache's viper is pure grip and power it can pass youy just as easy in the corners as it can on the straights.

XTI Racing Inc. 2800848390102258488S600x600Q85
Nightriders Porsche Corners like an Exige and has the highest top speed of all the XTI cars

XTI Racing Inc. 2137317880102258488S600x600Q85
As seen here, Avenger car is 100% power, it can run down anything in a straight line, and with his driving skill, avenger can pass you in corners as well
XTI Jon Snow
XTI Jon Snow

Back to top Go down

Post by BrnoutJerzey Wed 29 Apr 2009 - 0:24

how's that Panoz treatin' you, avenger? Smile I got the only other one in the series
BrnoutJerzey
BrnoutJerzey

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by XTI Avenger Sat 2 May 2009 - 13:59

Sorry to taking so long to answer. Pretty great actually. Its a pretty tough car that can hold its own out there, and can eat the Exiges if they bump it. Its pretty grippy for a Panoz, not the best, but it can run some decent times out there. Panoz FTW!
XTI Avenger
XTI Avenger

Number of posts : 994
Registration date : 2009-03-26

http://xtiracing.homeip.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by BrnoutJerzey Sat 2 May 2009 - 23:48

yep, you gotta love the Panoz though! You've got a power setup going? I'm mostly grip, about 5.9 handling and 433 hp
BrnoutJerzey
BrnoutJerzey

Back to top Go down

Post by XTI Avenger Mon 4 May 2009 - 1:02

Ima bit higher at 470, but unfortunately, I may not be able to try it out...
XTI Avenger
XTI Avenger

Back to top Go down

Post by XTI Apache Mon 4 May 2009 - 2:36

XTI Racing Inc. Newpaint1
XTI Racing Inc. Newpaint2
XTI Racing Inc. Newpaint3
XTI Racing Inc. Newpaint4
XTI Racing Inc. Newpaint5
XTI Racing Inc. Newpaint6
XTI Racing Inc. Newpaint7

XTI is proud to announce our new GT design for this season.
As a side effect of the rescession, Boeing had to cut funding to race series as aircraft sales have plumeted due to less airline ridership. As a result, XTI looked to XM Sattelite Radio to fill the gap. This new design also better suits the guidline to get a more prototypical design. Created by XTI Nightrider, the design was built on the Viper. Each of our drivers has it's own sub-decal set, to help identify us easier.

We will update our driver cards at the next available oppurtunity.

We would have ran this paint at today's race, except it was not ready and the focus was on last-minute preparation, practice and fine-tuning. We enjoyed racing today, and all agree it was the best racing we have done in a while.

More photos to come.
-XTI Apache.

Edit: The photos are a tad large and cut-off on the right side. Saving them, or viewing on my photobucket account will remedy the situation.

https://s277.photobucket.com/albums/kk71/ApacheC424/
Password: Supra76
XTI Apache
XTI Apache

Back to top Go down

Post by Richy59 Mon 4 May 2009 - 11:24

Lookin good mate Wink
Richy59
Richy59

TORA Race Number : 20
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 13799
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyf1 Mon 4 May 2009 - 14:11

Very Happy looking very nice

Im a bit confused that the Corvette wasn't allowed on the car list this season, that would have looked amazing on the vette.
nickyf1
nickyf1

TORA Race Number : 271
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 10770
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Richy59 Mon 4 May 2009 - 14:15

The Z06 couldn't be made to Pi900 with full forza aero and race tyres. Th elowest I could get it was PI925 or something. The Z05 worked...but it was a pretty rubbish car, especially compared to the other ones on the list.
Richy59
Richy59

TORA Race Number : 20
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 13799
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XTI Avenger Tue 19 May 2009 - 22:53

XTI Racing had an amazing race at Maple Valley, nabbing the top spots with the #07 Panoz Esperante GTLM and #36 Dodge Viper GTS ACR. Pictures of the team's succesful race.
Avenger's Panoz owning the outside edge.
XTI Racing Inc. 2901236410104631384S600x600Q85
Nightrider avoiding the big wreck that left virtually everyone involved in some way.
XTI Racing Inc. 2122102050104631384S600x600Q85
The whole field during the restart, lead by Nightrider.
XTI Racing Inc. 2622523570104631384S600x600Q85
Avenger unable to break free resulting in a NSX sandwich after restart.
XTI Racing Inc. 2442480030104631384S600x600Q85
Avenger's Panoz enjoying the glory.
XTI Racing Inc. 2127989960104631384S600x600Q85
Friendly competition for the lead between the XTI Boys, Panoz showing damage after wreck.
XTI Racing Inc. 2595162590104631384S600x600Q85
Nightrider's Viper ripping up the road to catch its prey.
XTI Racing Inc. 2013908270104631384S600x600Q85
More catching up at a scary pace.
XTI Racing Inc. 2490793210104631384S600x600Q85
Nightrider taking the deadliest that Maple Valley can offer .
XTI Racing Inc. 2871179450104631384S600x600Q85
The price of triumph over a wreck. Not really triumph, but "results" of wreck damage.
XTI Racing Inc. 2407780210104631384S600x600Q85
XTI showed extreme teamwork, successful pitting, and strive at Maple Valley. Nobody can ever predict Maple Valley, and the XTI Drivers did not let their damaged vehicles slow them down and keep them from taking the top spots. By the end, just about everyone's car showed signs of rubbing and racing and we are delighted that it didnt ruin anyone's race more than it could have. XTI Racing had to plow through without the help of valued driver, XTI Apache, who was unable to attend the race. XTI Racing would like to thank everyone in the lobby for great racing and good ol' racing as well as sponsors, XM Satellite Radio, NOS Energy Drink, Total Power, Proactiv and Menards. Hope to race with everyone soon as we will be testing for RoadAtlanta, a favorite, and wish everyone good luck!
XTI Avenger
XTI Avenger

Back to top Go down

Post by BrnoutJerzey Thu 21 May 2009 - 1:42

I like the new livery
BrnoutJerzey
BrnoutJerzey

Back to top Go down

Post by XTI Jon Snow Thu 21 May 2009 - 2:19

thanks!
XTI Jon Snow
XTI Jon Snow

Back to top Go down

Post by XTI Jon Snow Mon 15 Jun 2009 - 14:50

XTI Had a decent showing at suzuka.

Afyer a rules miscommunication XTI Nightriders quallifying time was dissalowed XTI Nightrider had to say "It was totaly my fault, i read that a BMW could use sport front aero as there is no "forza" option by a steward but no the head steward, im not mad and i learned my lessonto not push the rules" However the disallowed time put night rider 3rd in D lobby right in front of his teammate XTI Apache. After a blazing start, Nightrider and Apache had opened a 200 meter gap after the first corner. The XTI boys worked together and on lap 4 Nightrider let apache pass as the bmw wastn good in the east section of the track. on the final lap, apache was nice enough to slow down to allow nightrider to catch the draft, however earlier mistakes in the lap still wasnt enough to push nightrider above a 59.107 with apache running faster at 49.5xx.

this put both XTI Boys in c lobby however connection issues with Gen3ral ts0 bumped apache up to B lobby (b lobby report to come) This didnt phase nightrider who started las and made c lobby by .001 of a second. after possibly the best start nightrider has ever made in the BMW, going from 6th, to second. After a slow pitstop allowed redbeard to cach up, and bump nightrider into a gravel pit, however the off was worse for redbeard, as nightrider was able to continue going straight and redbeard turned all the way around. in the end, consistency and lots of power, led to a win by AJZero. fun racing was had by all

Pictures to come Smile
XTI Jon Snow
XTI Jon Snow

Back to top Go down

Post by XTI Apache Mon 15 Jun 2009 - 20:19

XTI Nightrider wrote:(b lobby report to come)
And here it is.

A new viper build meant that I could run faster lap times, but had to sacrficice stability. After a decent launch from the back, I managed to make two quick passes in turn one and stay behind Richy in 6th place for a while. For the first bit of the race I kept up well. My car was not really B-lobby standard, but it managed. As the pack got further away, they would get away faster. One car did get by me eventually. I was in 6th when I pitted, as Nicky had some mess up which gave me a spot. The pits were very annoyingly long. I chose to pit early to try to make passes when the pack pitted. I exited the pits in eigth. The pack was so far ahead, when they pitted, I only got back to where I had been before. I managed to get 7th back from Troff after he missed the right-hander before going under the bridge. A few laps later, I had to let him by to avoid a potential aciident. MY tires had worn. The new build proved to be a time bomb, as the lack of weight reduction and the worst race tires meant they wore out quick and even at only 40% wear the car drove atrociously. Eventually Nicky, or someone was in the wall. I passed but it was not a pass (that counted for a spot), and I do not remember being lapped. That was in the area of the kink on the bridge in the west half. When approaching the pit area, I saw Troff's car crahed on the side, rather, sideways and in the middle. A quick swerve got me back 7th, which I gave up to him earlier. For the rest of the race, Troff showed 5400 meters behind me. When I finished, it showed 7th. The statscreen (with lap times etc.) showed seventh. When I got in-lobby, I gained no points. Apparently Troff got 7th. When I asked Night to check the standings for me (my pc was out at the time) he said it showed I finished 8th.

On my screen I finished seventh. On everyone elses, 8th. WTF. I don't mind the report saying 8th, thats fine. But how does it lag that bad? Was the 5400 beihnd supposed to be 5400 ahead? I don't know. ITs one for the Forza mystery files.
XTI Apache
XTI Apache

Back to top Go down

Post by its troff Mon 15 Jun 2009 - 22:54

XTI Apache wrote:
XTI Nightrider wrote:(b lobby report to come)
For the rest of the race, Troff showed 5400 meters behind me. When I finished, it showed 7th. The statscreen (with lap times etc.) showed seventh. When I got in-lobby, I gained no points. Apparently Troff got 7th. When I asked Night to check the standings for me (my pc was out at the time) he said it showed I finished 8th.

On my screen I finished seventh. On everyone elses, 8th. WTF. I don't mind the report saying 8th, thats fine. But how does it lag that bad? Was the 5400 beihnd supposed to be 5400 ahead? I don't know. ITs one for the Forza mystery files.

Yeah I had similar problems as well. After that crash up the back straight whoever was leading the race was showing as 3000 and something metres behind me and it had me down as second from last...you weren't even showing up on any of the timing info on my screen which was very odd. I definately finished though I'm afraid.
Did you see that crash before going under the bridge though? Happened a long long way back...not one of my better moments. Smile
its troff
its troff

Number of posts : 1042

Back to top Go down

Post by XTI Jon Snow Mon 10 Aug 2009 - 1:07

Great season for me this year, everything from spending hours pre race setting up cars, keeping my parents off my back in the middle of races, (suzuka lol) every race seems to have brought something new (especially changing cars hours before round 1) overall great, fun races with great people.

i look forward to hopefully running a BMW next year too
XTI Jon Snow
XTI Jon Snow

Back to top Go down

Post by XTI Jon Snow Thu 5 Nov 2009 - 20:01

XTI Headquaters, Sunset Raceway, Orlando Florida, November 5th 2009

Alot has happened in a year, A new Forza came out, and XTI has become a contender. We are preparing for the new GTC not by building cars, but instead aquainting ourselves with FM3 firs and this revolutionary new method is already producing results. Also in the off season, XTI Nightrider has submitted an open challenge to SMRC so stay tuned and enjoy XTI Domination with our drivers, XTI Nightrider, Avenger, and the return of Apache. Also we are proud to be sponsored by Sparco safety equipment, You Tube, and Toshiba Computers
XTI Jon Snow
XTI Jon Snow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down