TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
We're back! EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
We're back! EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
We're back! EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
We're back! EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
We're back! EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
We're back! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
We're back! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
We're back! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
We're back! EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

We're back!

Go down

We're back! Empty We're back!

We're back! 10859674_898773633490398_387028025_n

After a few months out, due to the fact my profile would not sign into TORA, and the team went into, a sort of, Liquidation, where we lost our Technical director JonnoTheOne, and Commercial director AAR ABEnstein retired, with that, drivers found their own teams and i was only able to contact a select few to tell them i was unable to race due to my profile. And our goal for fighting the TCC season 9 title went with it.

We're back! 516972.1-lg

Well now myself and VRBR are back, and here is the plan i am aiming for with Red Bull.

With my busy schedule of college, keeping up my social life and running my F1 league, XFOC, mixed all that with my plans on getting to an American University, my time is very limited, as such, we will be entering special events in league racing.

Examples - In Indy Car, we would enter the illustrious Indy 500, TORA's big events such as the 24 hours of Le Mans. And other events/races that are seen to be crown jewel races within that season.
We're back! Redbull_cheever

With this in place? we will not be racing competitively in terms of drivers or constructors titles. If a driver who is fighting for a title wants to race for us  in our special appearances? then that is different. That leads us to my next topic, our drivers.
We're back! Vettel%20win

I remember when a driver from a previous team i was with was contracted to a virtual team for special races, but was also contracted to the previous team i was with, to race fully.

This is the line we will be taking. Having special appearances by drivers, on an agreement with their team managers or presidents of that team, racing only for, what we deem, "special races" teams will not need to worry on us permanently taking their drivers.

On the other hand If anyone would like to enter championships with the VRBR team fully, by driving either on their own or bringing a team mate along, then by all means you can come to me and we can work something out.
We're back! Red-bull-racings-rb10-2014-formula-one-car_100454509_l

If i think it's able to work, and if you want to be a VRBR driver within a championship, then we can work around backing you within that series and support you, that shouldn't be a problem. As it would be my pleasure to back a driver and support them within a championship.

I myself might enter a series under the VRBR name. But our main goal is to be entering special races.
We're back! M14_3862_fine

If i get enough interest from any driver/ drivers, who want to race competitively and become a full time VRBR driver within leagues then i again, can look at supporting that, and entering VRBR competitively, but that will be down to drivers approaching me, to want that to happen, as i can work with that.

I myself for the majority of the time with VRBR, will be playing a presidential/ Owner/ Principal role, such as Luca Di Montezemolo did with Ferrari, How Roger Penske does with Team Penske and even how Ron Dennis plays CEO role with Mclaren.
We're back! Redb-mark-spaf-2012-6

That means i will be running the team more than entering races, and supporting drivers within events and championships.

Entering the team within a championship fully whilst playing a Team Principal role, supporting a team and it's drivers, is something i would like to do, as it seems a fun task, but like i said, If drivers want to join us for special major events too? that is fine.

So that is the future for VRBR, and i am glad to be back :3
We're back! Z_redb_2011
RiverBlack JJ
RiverBlack JJ

TORA Race Number : 224
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 212
Location : Colchester, UK (Same place as Standaman 94, weird right?)
Registration date : 2012-08-31

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit