TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TCR Suzuka 1000k - Driver of the day EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TCR Suzuka 1000k - Driver of the day EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TCR Suzuka 1000k - Driver of the day EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TCR Suzuka 1000k - Driver of the day EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TCR Suzuka 1000k - Driver of the day EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TCR Suzuka 1000k - Driver of the day EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TCR Suzuka 1000k - Driver of the day EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TCR Suzuka 1000k - Driver of the day EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TCR Suzuka 1000k - Driver of the day EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TCR Suzuka 1000k - Driver of the day

+2
dave sp2
HCR Bellmond
6 posters

Go down

TCR Suzuka 1000k - Driver of the day Empty TCR Suzuka 1000k - Driver of the day

Post by HCR Bellmond Sun 1 Feb 2015 - 16:10

Driver of the Day award

After the dust has settled from the battles of the weekend. Now would be a good time for us to celebrate some of the individual performances to which deserve some recognition among the community.

Did a driver among your team exceed your expectations? 

Did somebody step in last minute and deliver the goods for you? 

Did somebody manage to drive a damaged car in order to get miles in for their team that made a difference? 
Did another team impress you? 

Somebody in your lobby do something that earned your praise?

General notes you would like to add

Here is the thread to celebrate those achievements!
HCR Bellmond
HCR Bellmond

TORA Race Number : 35
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2012-08-02

http://happycatracing.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

TCR Suzuka 1000k - Driver of the day Empty Re: TCR Suzuka 1000k - Driver of the day

Post by dave sp2 Sun 1 Feb 2015 - 16:14

wowTHATSgarbage

Kicked my ass for 4 hours, then carried on for another 4 beating my team mate just the same!

Never made a mistake and was very fast!

Massive thanks to HCR for putting on the event!
dave sp2
dave sp2

TORA Race Number : 492
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2013-11-29

Back to top Go down

TCR Suzuka 1000k - Driver of the day Empty Re: TCR Suzuka 1000k - Driver of the day

Post by SVR Solar Sun 1 Feb 2015 - 16:21

HCR Mystic - Iron Manned it out and from the 2 stints i was in with him he didnt make a single mistake he had a excellent drive and a well done to him Smile
SVR Solar
SVR Solar

TORA Race Number : 202
Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 2745
Registration date : 2014-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Bellmond Sun 1 Feb 2015 - 16:34

HCR Bellmond wrote:Driver of the Day award

After the dust has settled from the battles of the weekend. Now would be a good time for us to celebrate some of the individual performances to which deserve some recognition among the community.

Did a driver among your team exceed your expectations? 
Solar managed to make up for my shocking error early on in stint 1 and me being more conservative in my 2nd stint. HCR Yar Yar Yar and Freheliaz did an amazing job to finish 4th overall!! Mystic and garbage were flawless but that was expected really.

Did somebody step in last minute and deliver the goods for you? 
We were well prepared for this one, HaydieT jumped in with TJ late on but then sadly lagged out.

Did somebody manage to drive a damaged car in order to get miles in for their team that made a difference?
Me!! Binned it 25mins into stint 1 100% front damage was a pig to drive and even went 2 laps down to the leader.

Did another team impress you? 
Everyone drove a great race it was tough here for both classes.

Again everyone helped by getting into lobbies asap 

Just want to add a big thanks for everyones patience, as you know this was all new to us bit the man who deserves all the credit is Mr Steel!! Without him none of us would have raced as id have been doing results on paper Wink big thanks to Tyrannic Cymbals for giving up his day to record the event too, great bit of work thank you!!

As said before we intend to run more of these in the run up to the TEC for 2015 any suggestions are welcome!!

Here is the thread to celebrate those achievements!
HCR Bellmond
HCR Bellmond

TORA Race Number : 35
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2012-08-02

http://happycatracing.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TJSteel Wed 4 Feb 2015 - 5:13

HCR Bellmond wrote:Driver of the Day award
Solar Flar3 for somehow pulling a perfect pit maneuver on himself into turn 1 without causing damage to any car. He seemed to sound happy about it lol

Mystic's overtake on me into degna 1. If anyone has the replay saved for A lobby stint 2 I'd like a copy please so I can get a shot of that. There were a couple of others too but can't remember off hand where they were but the GT5's all gave plenty room when coming round me in my GT3

HCR Bellmond wrote:
Just want to add a big thanks for everyones patience, as you know this was all new to us bit the man who deserves all the credit is Mr Steel!! Without him none of us would have raced as id have been doing results on paper Wink

Thanks Smile I'd happily build sheets for anyone if It's going to help a race run Smile

TCR Suzuka 1000k - Driver of the day 6T7qFVr
TCR Suzuka 1000k - Driver of the day Zst5M5hTCR Suzuka 1000k - Driver of the day HO2y8XFTCR Suzuka 1000k - Driver of the day 4ytmJViTCR Suzuka 1000k - Driver of the day GNpJaim
TCR Suzuka 1000k - Driver of the day YEKeOxCTCR Suzuka 1000k - Driver of the day 5JemV3bTCR Suzuka 1000k - Driver of the day 70LXLscTCR Suzuka 1000k - Driver of the day 5dgM0tE
TCR Suzuka 1000k - Driver of the day SEDnkBhTCR Suzuka 1000k - Driver of the day JUwEMx8
1st TCR NoScope Mugello 500
TJSteel
TJSteel

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1598
Registration date : 2014-04-24

http://happycatracing.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by connor7195 Wed 4 Feb 2015 - 9:33

For me it has to be Mystic or Garbage. Both iron-maned (like me) and were faultless (unlike me). Neither put a foot wrong throughout the race and deserve victory in their respective class.

Also a quick shout out to Erebus for the sneaky pit stop in stint 4, i'll get you next time though Wink
connor7195
connor7195

TORA Race Number : 390
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 902
Registration date : 2014-05-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Windcharger8199 Wed 4 Feb 2015 - 23:01

Skoda and Erebus for me, both made up for my apparent lack of speed from stint 1.

Skoda pulled back half a lap on Connor in stint 2 and pulled the other half back in stint 3 plus more and Erebus made damn sure the #88 Car finished third in class.

Plus to all the Ironman entrants who ran the whole race, I would done the same had I gotten the full day off, but it wasn't meant to be.
Windcharger8199
Windcharger8199

TORA Race Number : 81
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1091
Registration date : 2013-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down