TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TORA.US Touring Masters Rd 5: Road Atlanta SIGN IN - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORA.US Touring Masters Rd 5: Road Atlanta SIGN IN - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TORA.US Touring Masters Rd 5: Road Atlanta SIGN IN - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA.US Touring Masters Rd 5: Road Atlanta SIGN IN - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA.US Touring Masters Rd 5: Road Atlanta SIGN IN - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA.US Touring Masters Rd 5: Road Atlanta SIGN IN - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA.US Touring Masters Rd 5: Road Atlanta SIGN IN - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA.US Touring Masters Rd 5: Road Atlanta SIGN IN - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA.US Touring Masters Rd 5: Road Atlanta SIGN IN - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA.US Touring Masters Rd 5: Road Atlanta SIGN IN

+17
Hailfire97x
KZX Spider
PsycoPhoenix
BigBen13x
WhoIsJohn117
Da MadcaT
Midnite Rider
ShortTrackFox93
HCR MeRiCA
APX COLONEL
DRR MrShannon2U
TyrannicCymbals
Windcharger8199
xICEMANx41
MAVERICK3138
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
theboomeranga
21 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

TORA.US Touring Masters Rd 5: Road Atlanta SIGN IN - Page 2 Empty Re: TORA.US Touring Masters Rd 5: Road Atlanta SIGN IN

Post by Da MadcaT Thu 12 Feb 2015 - 0:11

Cool! See y'all on the track then! Very Happy
Da MadcaT
Da MadcaT

TORA Race Number : 893
Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2015-02-06

Back to top Go down

TORA.US Touring Masters Rd 5: Road Atlanta SIGN IN - Page 2 Empty Re: TORA.US Touring Masters Rd 5: Road Atlanta SIGN IN

Post by HCR Bellmond Thu 12 Feb 2015 - 0:11

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:Moesavy: out
Hired: out

Sad
HCR Bellmond
HCR Bellmond

TORA Race Number : 35
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2012-08-02

http://happycatracing.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SVR Solar Thu 12 Feb 2015 - 0:12

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:Moesavy: out
Hired: out

thats a shame dude Sad
SVR Solar
SVR Solar

TORA Race Number : 202
Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 2745
Registration date : 2014-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by theboomeranga Thu 12 Feb 2015 - 0:16

sorry Madcar, I knew I put you on entries and drivers standings but didn't realize I didn't sign you in

fixed now
theboomeranga
theboomeranga

TORA Race Number : 31
PC Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7110
Registration date : 2011-12-02

https://www.facebook.com/NSR.Esports1

Back to top Go down

Post by Da MadcaT Thu 12 Feb 2015 - 0:27

lol that's cool dude! I know these things happen and besides, I'm the new guy and everyone forgets the new guy until he's proved himself lol
Da MadcaT
Da MadcaT

Xbox 360 PC

Back to top Go down

Post by SVR Solar Thu 12 Feb 2015 - 0:31

Da MadcaT wrote:lol that's cool dude! I know these things happen and besides, I'm the new guy and everyone forgets the new guy until he's proved himself lol

i was the new guy 7 months ago dude, i know your Pain Sad
SVR Solar
SVR Solar

Xbox 360 PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Da MadcaT Thu 12 Feb 2015 - 0:42

lol it's to be expected lol
Da MadcaT
Da MadcaT

Xbox 360 PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Hailfire97x Thu 12 Feb 2015 - 0:46

UPDATE:

-HR Mailman Motorsports -- OUT
-Nein Shiza -- Hailfire97x (sub) -- IN
Hailfire97x
Hailfire97x

TORA Race Number : 9
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2012-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN Thu 12 Feb 2015 - 1:04

∆merica
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

TORA Race Number : 33
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1447
Registration date : 2012-11-17

http://neinshiza.net84.net  neinshiza.the-talk.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ShortTrackFox93 Thu 12 Feb 2015 - 1:43

Srry for this last notice but count me out. I have another racing league to attend on Iracing. Again srry for the short notice
ShortTrackFox93
ShortTrackFox93

TORA Race Number : 542
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2013-09-30

http://toawak.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN Thu 12 Feb 2015 - 2:04

If everyone could exit your party's upon entering lobby we would have a better time getting people in thanks
PS Xbox has match making problems tonight Sad
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Da MadcaT Thu 12 Feb 2015 - 2:22

Well, I was supposed to race but being told to change something at the last minute and being new to online racing, I have no idea where to change it, so I have lost out on my 1st race Sad Sad Sad
Da MadcaT
Da MadcaT

Xbox 360 PC

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN Thu 12 Feb 2015 - 2:26

What do you need bud? Its in the ttrwd group
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by theboomeranga Thu 12 Feb 2015 - 2:27

you can still race mate, it's all good
you'll just start last in B lobby
theboomeranga
theboomeranga

PC Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Da MadcaT Thu 12 Feb 2015 - 2:28

Ok, Now I have been informed that I have to have a Mic to race! I'm sorry but i was 100% unaware of this fact!
Oh well, I will endeavor to get one asap so I can get involved!
Da MadcaT
Da MadcaT

Xbox 360 PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Hailfire97x Thu 12 Feb 2015 - 4:16

I definitely would rather have 1 lobby of 15 than a lobby of 8 and a lobby of 7. Too low of car count leads to people getting too separated to be fun.

That said, the Gods of Xbox declared that tonight was going to suck.

TORA.US Touring Masters Rd 5: Road Atlanta SIGN IN - Page 2 Qj4iCXe

If we had 30 cars and the option was two 15s or three 10s, then we could have reduced cars. But with this few people, the traffic would have gotten too spread out.
Hailfire97x
Hailfire97x

TORA Race Number : 9
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2012-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by SVR Solar Thu 12 Feb 2015 - 4:29

Da MadcaT wrote:Ok, Now I have been informed that I have to have a Mic to race! I'm sorry but i was 100% unaware of this fact!
Oh well, I will endeavor to get one asap so I can get involved!
as i know as long as u can hear us it doesnt matter dude, so whoever told you that is wrong, no offense 2 them they probably read the rules wrong
SVR Solar
SVR Solar

Xbox 360 PC

Back to top Go down

Post by APX COLONEL Thu 12 Feb 2015 - 5:54

would someone take a look at race 3 finish order on the chart for road atlanta and see why I got a 2nd place finish for race 3 and not 1st. little error there.
APX COLONEL
APX COLONEL

TORA Race Number : 281
Xbox 360 Xbox 360

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2015-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by SVR Solar Thu 12 Feb 2015 - 5:58

yeh A C0L0NEL finished 1st last race Smile
SVR Solar
SVR Solar

Xbox 360 PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnite Rider Fri 13 Feb 2015 - 20:21

Kind of hard to tell people where you are at in relation to them without a mic. I'm the one who said he needed a mic. And I am sorry but I am not going to run a race with someone without one. Running a qualify session is one thing but racing is another altogether different. I gave him text instruction on how to change his player group. Sorry if you did not understand how Da Madcat, but if you had I mic we could have talked it out. If you don't want me to host for you anymore that is not an issue, I enjoy racing more if I don't have to worry about hosting duty. I stepped up because you needed the help.
Midnite Rider
Midnite Rider

TORA Race Number : 69
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2011-01-21

http://greenleafracing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SVR Solar Fri 13 Feb 2015 - 20:33

Midnite Rider wrote:Kind of hard to tell people where you are at in relation to them without a mic. I'm the one who said he needed a mic. And I am sorry but I am not going to run a race with someone without one. Running a qualify session is one thing but racing is another altogether different. I gave him text instruction on how to change his player group. Sorry if you did not understand how Da Madcat, but if you had I mic we could have talked it out. If you don't want me to host for you anymore that is not an issue, I enjoy racing more if I don't have to worry about hosting duty. I stepped up because you needed the help.

ayup dude, i understand what you mean, some people prefer others to have a Mic, but aslong as he can hear us, there isnt much of an Issue but if he can not hear us then thats where the issue is, was all i was saying, i thank you for hosting for the series dude, i really appreciated it, i was not slating you or anything so dont worry about that Smile, i was just saying sorry if offended you did not mean 2
SVR Solar
SVR Solar

Xbox 360 PC

Back to top Go down

Post by MAVERICK3138 Fri 13 Feb 2015 - 20:39

Solar Flar3 wrote:
Midnite Rider wrote:Kind of hard to tell people where you are at in relation to them without a mic. I'm the one who said he needed a mic. And I am sorry but I am not going to run a race with someone without one. Running a qualify session is one thing but racing is another altogether different. I gave him text instruction on how to change his player group. Sorry if you did not understand how Da Madcat, but if you had I mic we could have talked it out. If you don't want me to host for you anymore that is not an issue, I enjoy racing more if I don't have to worry about hosting duty. I stepped up because you needed the help.

ayup dude, i understand what you mean, some people prefer others to have a Mic, but aslong as he can hear us, there isnt much of an Issue but if he can not hear us then thats where the issue is, was all i was saying, i thank you for hosting for the series dude, i really appreciated it, i was not slating you or anything so dont worry about that Smile, i was just saying sorry if offended you did not mean 2

I think the reason midnite sees it as an issue is if he wrecks or ends up somewhere hindering the race he can not communicate effectively for everyone to know where he is at that point in time.
MAVERICK3138
MAVERICK3138

Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2015-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Da MadcaT Fri 13 Feb 2015 - 21:54

I can totally understand the need for a mic and I am already in the process of getting one.
But, I was a little gutted to have been penalized for something that I had clearly no idea about. (I am new to all this after all).
Perhaps this is something that needs to be looked at in the future so that this type of thing can be avoided without confusion.
And, just to state a personal opinion about this, I would not be adverse to having a mic to compete as a mandatory requirement. After all, Tora, from what I have seen so far, is set up to be a credible racing organisation, and let's be honest, in the world of Pro Racing, all Drivers/Teams are required to have some form of communication in place so it does seem to follow that Tora would be the same.
I would also like to state that I hold no ill-feeling toward Midnite Rider and I am fully looking forward to competing with you guys in the future.
Da MadcaT
Da MadcaT

Xbox 360 PC

Back to top Go down

Post by theboomeranga Fri 13 Feb 2015 - 22:11

Da MadcaT wrote:I can totally understand the need for a mic and I am already in the process of getting one.
But, I was a little gutted to have been penalized for something that I had clearly no idea about. (I am new to all this after all).
Perhaps this is something that needs to be looked at in the future so that this type of thing can be avoided without confusion.
And, just to state a personal opinion about this, I would not be adverse to having a mic to compete as a mandatory requirement. After all, Tora, from what I have seen so far, is set up to be a credible racing organisation, and let's be honest, in the world of Pro Racing, all Drivers/Teams are required to have some form of communication in place so it does seem to follow that Tora would be the same.
I would also like to state that I hold no ill-feeling toward Midnite Rider and I am fully looking forward to competing with you guys in the future.
Thank you for your feedback Madcat,
You raise some very good points and no doubt staff/CT will take them on board in the future
which we hope you'll be a part of!
theboomeranga
theboomeranga

PC Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Da MadcaT Fri 13 Feb 2015 - 22:58

ErebusV8 wrote:
Da MadcaT wrote:I can totally understand the need for a mic and I am already in the process of getting one.
Thank you for your feedback Madcat,
You raise some very good points and no doubt staff/CT will take them on board in the future
which we hope you'll be a part of!

You can count on it! Very Happy

I really like the idea of what you guys are doing here and I want to show my support in any way I can. Getting involved in something like this is something I've dreamed of for quite some time so I thank all the guys at Tora for providing this opportunity!
Da MadcaT
Da MadcaT

Xbox 360 PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next