TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Level X Racing: Fiesta Cup Rd. 1 Summary EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Level X Racing: Fiesta Cup Rd. 1 Summary EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Level X Racing: Fiesta Cup Rd. 1 Summary EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Level X Racing: Fiesta Cup Rd. 1 Summary EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Level X Racing: Fiesta Cup Rd. 1 Summary EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Level X Racing: Fiesta Cup Rd. 1 Summary EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Level X Racing: Fiesta Cup Rd. 1 Summary EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Level X Racing: Fiesta Cup Rd. 1 Summary EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Level X Racing: Fiesta Cup Rd. 1 Summary EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Level X Racing: Fiesta Cup Rd. 1 Summary

Go down

Level X Racing: Fiesta Cup Rd. 1 Summary Empty Level X Racing: Fiesta Cup Rd. 1 Summary

Level X Racing returned to team up with Samsung Racing as their bid to win the privateer category of the Fiesta Cup, with LXR Mario as their lone driver.

The first round would be located at the tricky Circuit de Catalunya on the School layout, utilizing the west side of the track for this occasion. Qualifying got off to a bumpy start, as Mario had the pace for high grid position but couldn't set a fast lap, placing him 10th in Lobby B for race 1.

Race 1 saw little action as Mario gained one place to finish 9th, whilst HCR Bellmond took the victory in Lobby B, ahead of a 6-car train led by LMP Dragon. Race 2 saw a similar outcome, with the Tickford liveried LXR car starting and finishing 9th, with another win for Bellmond, and another Dragon train behind. Race 3 was a reverse grid, with Mario starting second and taking the lead by the first corner. He stayed there for much of the race, before the F4H car of AndyT306 came past. Mario eventually came home 4th, placing him 3rd after the first meeting of the season and hoping to close in on the privateer class leaders in Round 2.
SGR Amber
SGR Amber

TORA Race Number : 100
PC Playstation 4

Number of posts : 1789
Registration date : 2014-10-25

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Level X Racing: Fiesta Cup Rd. 1 Summary :: Comments

PTG Chungus

Post Sun 5 Apr 2015 - 15:45 by PTG Chungus

Well done mario (2 fast) you really have pulled your weight in the big leauges.
it would be worth mabye running a recruitment drive or mabye forging an sister grouping with samsung racing.

have you spoke about getting Ryan in?

Back to top Go down

SGR Amber

Post Mon 6 Apr 2015 - 13:22 by SGR Amber

He hasn't been online recently, don't think he has the time at the moment, I've basically taken over LXR and brought it here

Back to top Go down

LMP Dragon

Post Mon 6 Apr 2015 - 15:27 by LMP Dragon

The train was not intentional I must admit Smile Great write up though!

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down