TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TCR Classics: The drivers EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TCR Classics: The drivers EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TCR Classics: The drivers EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TCR Classics: The drivers EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TCR Classics: The drivers EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TCR Classics: The drivers EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TCR Classics: The drivers EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TCR Classics: The drivers EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TCR Classics: The drivers EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TCR Classics: The drivers

3 posters

Go down

TCR Classics: The drivers Empty TCR Classics: The drivers

Post by PTG Chungus Sat 18 Apr 2015 - 21:09

So i Have done this with all series i have hosted as a Filler but something to get the driving going.
this ties in with the Design album too.
i hope you enjoy Laughing Laughing Very Happy Very Happy

#390     connor7195 Team HARD. Online: The first of the Team Hard drivers to sign up Connor is a tough one to beat with overall pace his key and a calmness and nice guy attitude...but this hides the shadowing fact that he can make most cars go fast.

#719 dinosilenzi  Benedict Racing: being the Only Benedict driver to sign up, Dino is in Deep here however never rule him out he has a stable connection and superb car control he is one to be reckond with.

#97 Flyin Mikey J Ax4x: The first Ax4x to sign up (but is hosting) mikey has been around a while and has some wins under his belt, all round nice guy and Mr chill it takes a lot to push this American over the edge or deter him, always for a challenge and to be different from others Mikey enjoys his racing rather then taking it to the max.

#84 YellowyChief HCR : Yellowy was the first HCR to sign up and is one person who can be hard to pass, with his fast actions and late moves hes one person you do not want to battle because he will hold you off all the way though the race.

#31 ErebusV8 Ax4x : Erebus one of the first Aussies to sign up, he may not have the best connection or the fastest car but he will not  give up a place with ease even if its a teammate or a foe.

#86 Sub Zero Nova 2 Team Hard.Online: Nova, a mix of all worlds, More powerful at the starts and ends of a race hes the risky guy but has wins and speed just lacking consisitency and the most difficult items a connection and the art of closing his mouth hes one to watch...not to often .

#378 xebot360 Team Hard.Online: Xebot, one of the fast members of Team Hard. online alongside his teammates Connor and Nova he is one to watch, not given much praise for his turn of speed and calmness he will be one leading the packs when he is not designing or being Mr nice to all .

#494 HaydieT Ax4x: Haydie, one of Ax4x's new members hes got the speed and the connection as well as the moves like Jagger (yep i went there) but will the PC building and the past Affiliates effect him in his Run? or will domination be in the bag with all his other titles?

#35 HCR Bellmond HCR : Bellmond is the Second HCR to sign up and bringing the Traxxes name with him, Hes one to watch speed, moves and connection he has it all but will the forces of Team hard and Ax4x bring him to a stop? will Haydie get ahead and snatch the win from him?

#88 XB6 Broomzke Ax4x: The second Aussie to Join, Broomzke is one whos to be watched, quiet and talented hes an underdog, but one that bites if you challenge, He has wins under his name and the calmness to match it as well as the Nice sleek attitude he bears.

#213 BIGBEN0913  Team OnlineRaceDrive.com:  Big Ben is one to watch, he is fast VERY fast he can rival the HCR guys and the Ax4x guys, best in quali will he be the champ or will he win the prizes of the best design...

#203 MrShannon2U Outlaw Racing; Shannon is a guy who is much like Yellowy but is quiet and speedy as well as smooth in actions and talented with a paint brush will he hold all off or be quiet and fight the competition .

#299 paul299 Ax4x: paul is the best refined person to race with fast paced and calm  he shares the talent of HCR  and the Kindness of all a laugh to talk to and race with can he rip the title from the grasps of all?

#626 Freheliaz  HCR: Freheliaz is one of the most tamed drivers on the forums and is quiet and easy going but put him in a proper race car he will jump most people with ease but the question is will he beat his HCR teamates to the finish with his calm driving..or will he have to push?

#199 HCR Pinto Power HCR: Pinto is a fast member of the HCR guys equal to others while managing to stay quiet, however he is not afraid to put up a fight and can be very hard to beat when it comes racing so will he be able to clintch the title or will the Pinto Power be lost in a pinto

#41 Skodaboie HCR: Skoda is a unique driver, he rarley voices his opion or will get annoyed and can make a car thats slow or slidey fast with his brilliant car control and steady laps but a question that begs most people is will he take the crown from his teammates and be a TCR king once more?

Last edited by Sub Zero Nova 2 on Mon 20 Apr 2015 - 19:06; edited 2 times in total

A lobby Backmarker
Standard Fat guy
Pendulum tuning Garage Drivet

1st 4X TORA TCC Privateer, TORA Big rigs privateer, TORA AM IRON privateer ACCR LMP PRO, GT3, GTO & Touring masters.
PTG DTCC Drivers and privateer winner Season 2
2nd V8 Supercars, TCC 2022, PTG DTCC Drivers title
( Also double OMA TCC Privateer and team hard champion...but...yanno...wooden spoon things)
( Insert Ribbons & TORA Role here)
TCR Classics: The drivers PbNPSDnTCR Classics: The drivers PNUZuSu
PTG Chungus
PTG Chungus

TORA Race Number : 666
Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 1569
Registration date : 2014-06-16

Back to top Go down

TCR Classics: The drivers Empty Re: TCR Classics: The drivers

Post by BigBen13x Sun 19 Apr 2015 - 22:18

Excuse me, Nova. I'm not in Outlaw Racing...I'm part of Team OnlineRaceDrive.com

TCR Classics: The drivers BYYuASn
TCR Classics: The drivers HAEUnL7TCR Classics: The drivers KdgZ8UeTCR Classics: The drivers CQUSyXgTCR Classics: The drivers 099o0vaTCR Classics: The drivers PvJCMixTCR Classics: The drivers FU7yRaHTCR Classics: The drivers QBEMUyMTCR Classics: The drivers NPhnnNgTCR Classics: The drivers WDatqwmTCR Classics: The drivers 9CkOLQ8TCR Classics: The drivers GpwltaLTCR Classics: The drivers M2WT61vTCR Classics: The drivers BKfvezfTCR Classics: The drivers O2Aon8DTCR Classics: The drivers ZDh93lU
TCR Classics: The drivers ZDh93lU
1st Forza 4 Grand Finale R1 & R2
BigBen13x
BigBen13x

TORA Race Number : 13
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2306
Registration date : 2014-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by SVR Solar Sun 19 Apr 2015 - 22:39

thats my Bad BigBen i thought u were Outlaw lol my bad he asked me if u were Outlaw Razz
SVR Solar
SVR Solar

TORA Race Number : 202
Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 2745
Registration date : 2014-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by PTG Chungus Sun 19 Apr 2015 - 23:25

oh god lol

A lobby Backmarker
Standard Fat guy
Pendulum tuning Garage Drivet

1st 4X TORA TCC Privateer, TORA Big rigs privateer, TORA AM IRON privateer ACCR LMP PRO, GT3, GTO & Touring masters.
PTG DTCC Drivers and privateer winner Season 2
2nd V8 Supercars, TCC 2022, PTG DTCC Drivers title
( Also double OMA TCC Privateer and team hard champion...but...yanno...wooden spoon things)
( Insert Ribbons & TORA Role here)
TCR Classics: The drivers PbNPSDnTCR Classics: The drivers PNUZuSu
PTG Chungus
PTG Chungus

TORA Race Number : 666
Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 1569
Registration date : 2014-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content