TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TORA Caterham Trophy - General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORA Caterham Trophy - General Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TORA Caterham Trophy - General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA Caterham Trophy - General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA Caterham Trophy - General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA Caterham Trophy - General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA Caterham Trophy - General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA Caterham Trophy - General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA Caterham Trophy - General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA Caterham Trophy - General Discussion

+27
AdamWatson99
CreamyTastey
matta1304
DeweyTee
TLR Scrublord
PLOW tubbi
Godric VXR
Standaman94
CTM AnonCaliga
HCR Hamish
Munky AIDS
Matt
CQR Myles
ATP Wheelwash
LMR Hybrid
LMR Sahara
theboomeranga
DDM Driv3
LMR Zakspeed
HCR Super T
Freheliaz
TechnologicMau5
paul299
skyshadow5
Ax4x Bandit
HCR Bellmond
ATR DAN
31 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

TORA Caterham Trophy - General Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: TORA Caterham Trophy - General Discussion

Post by ATR DAN Mon 18 May 2015 - 18:54

Many thanks to Matt for posting on my behalf whilst my internet decided to die on me. Sad But now, I am back up and running again! YAAAY Very Happy

Anyway, as Matt posted the other day, the first round of the championship has been swapped from Cadwell Club to Cadwell GP. This is because of the lack of options which can be selected whilst in an online lobby. I finally figured out that if certain tracks doesn't have a pit lane, then options like practice, qualifying, warm up etc cannot be selected because it'll be locked.

One or two tweeks have been altered in the rules & regs to accommodate the game options which will now include a 15 minute practice session before qualifying for each meeting. Also, because it's literally impossible to govern the "no tuning" rule which we normally apply to all of our spec cups, I'm pleased to say that tuning will be allowed for this championship.

Finally, because of the various issues we have been suffering with in the game, like the controller glitch, lack of chatter volume during racing as well as other little troubles we noitced, I did have to postpone the series until these were rectified. However, depending on whether this patch will be released within the next couple of weeks, I do hope to start the series on Friday 29th May. Not 100% official yet but I will keep you all up to date as to when the Caterham Trophy will begin.

Many thanks in the mean time for your continued interest and excitement for the series & I really do hope to procede with the championship as soon as we feel the game is healthy enough to host this series Smile
ATR DAN
ATR DAN

TORA Race Number : 7
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 4872
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

TORA Caterham Trophy - General Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: TORA Caterham Trophy - General Discussion

Post by ATR DAN Mon 25 May 2015 - 19:00

FOR THE ATTENTION OF ALL TORA MEMBERS:

After much discussion and further testing on Project CARS which includes the TORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship media day yesterday evening, I have decided to extend the postponing of this series for the time being. Unfortunately, we cannot be sure or accurate as to when this proposed patch for the game will be released. It could be days, weeks. No-one really knows.

However, to make up for the lack of activity these last couple of weeks, I have decided to create a short 4 round Caterham Cup series on Forza Motorsport 5. Starting on the 6th June and finishing on the 27th June.

Details will be released shortly in the FM5 Spec Cup section.
ATR DAN
ATR DAN

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrbrown33 Mon 25 May 2015 - 23:31

😢
Mrbrown33
Mrbrown33

TORA Race Number : 335
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2013-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Fazed Intro Fri 29 May 2015 - 14:44

Hey guys!

Today the first patch for pCARS dropped, from what I can tell, everything seems to be sorted now! I for one am the happiest I've been when I saw it was updated! Finally we can get racing! Providing ALL the niggles are gone! Smile
Fazed Intro
Fazed Intro

TORA Race Number : 995
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2013-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by ATR DAN Mon 1 Jun 2015 - 18:24

I won't have chance this evening sadly but I'll conduct a test tomorrow evening to see if online play is more stable. So if anyone's interested in joining me, you're more than welcome to Smile
ATR DAN
ATR DAN

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Fazed Intro Mon 1 Jun 2015 - 20:15

I'll happily join you Dan! Smile
Fazed Intro
Fazed Intro

TORA Race Number : 995
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2013-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by S95butters Fri 5 Jun 2015 - 23:13

Any news on when this will be getting underway? Smile

S95butters

TORA Race Number : 952
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2015-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Deftone MX Fri 5 Jun 2015 - 23:18

The Caterham Spec Cup has been moved to Forza 5
LMR Deftone MX
LMR Deftone MX

TORA Race Number : 275
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 3634
Registration date : 2012-06-18

http://teamlmr.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by S95butters Fri 5 Jun 2015 - 23:19

Ahh okay thanks mate Smile

S95butters

TORA Race Number : 952
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2015-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3