TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TORA US American Iron Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORA US American Iron Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TORA US American Iron Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA US American Iron Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA US American Iron Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA US American Iron Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA US American Iron Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA US American Iron Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA US American Iron Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA US American Iron Discussion

+22
connor7195
HCR Bellmond
HCR MeRiCA
EZT Coot
Xeyeov
BigBen13x
WhoIsJohn117
Midnite Rider
Spec Racer Z
I Ray P Dave I
LMR Deftone MX
APX COLONEL
LMR Hybrid
HCR Motorhead
HCR Skodaboie
Turbo Power 77
Ax4x Chaddy
PsycoPhoenix
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
EZT MAKO 6669
SVR Solar
Ax4x Mikey J
26 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

TORA US American Iron Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: TORA US American Iron Discussion

Post by PsycoPhoenix Fri 22 May 2015 - 3:45

Brilliantly said as always, v8. Your hosting connection is one of the worst along with having to wait an hour plus because people can't connect to you multiple times... I'm pretty sure the post on that hole had your name on it when I crawled out of it, post digging. Go ahead and try insulting me with something else you do a bang up job. For example your connection issue is the only issue with you. To let your panties get in a bunch when you know whole heartily it's a issue... Is childish.

Solar stop beating around the Bush and replace your statement with your own name, and for the record your half right, on the fact that the name was TUSM, your not from America the name should have been TOUSM o= open. It wasn't the fact that a non american was winning. Get off your ego.

And Mikey sorry but if your truly trying to help make this site as real as it gets, you should not go by what turn ten thinks, they haven't listened to their buyers, gamers, e3, sign, no one. The car list just isn't right flat out.
About time issues, delays, RULES... Having delays is to be expected we all get that. But your short staffed, or improperly staffed. I don't know and for what needs to be done it honestly isn't a main goal. The attention from the current fora 4 staff should be focused on fairness, equality to all for problems, fixing old problems for good,
"Like the issue with car changes in the TUSM series"
Or
" The substitution issue from the TUSM series"
...problems like that just puss people off, want to keep it as real as it gets... "My driver broke a leg"
" looks like your driving when you can"
... The staff the delegates it's time to setting everything up for any race, as I've seen so far, does a great job at it, gives more than enough time between races so that things can be set. They shouldn't be pestered with trivial things as a new driver.
Same thing with the car change. Only slightly different,

PsycoPhoenix
PsycoPhoenix

TORA Race Number : 282
Xbox 360 Xbox 360

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2014-08-09

Back to top Go down

TORA US American Iron Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: TORA US American Iron Discussion

Post by PsycoPhoenix Fri 22 May 2015 - 3:55

Brilliantly said as always, v8. Your hosting connection is one of the worst along with having to wait an hour plus because people can't connect to you multiple times... I'm pretty sure the post on that hole had your name on it when I crawled out of it, post digging. Go ahead and try insulting me with something else you do a bang up job. For example your connection issue is the only issue with you. To let your panties get in a bunch when you know whole heartily it's a issue... Is childish.

Solar stop beating around the Bush and replace your statement with your own name, and for the record your half right, on the fact that the name was TUSM, your not from America the name should have been TOUSM o= open. It wasn't the fact that a non american was winning. Get off your ego.

And Mikey sorry but if your truly trying to help make this site as real as it gets, you should not go by what turn ten thinks, they haven't listened to their buyers, gamers, e3, sign, no one. The car list just isn't right flat out.
About time issues, delays, RULES... Having delays is to be expected we all get that. But your short staffed, or improperly staffed. I don't know and for what needs to be done it honestly isn't a main goal. The attention from the current fora 4 staff should be focused on fairness, equality to all for problems, fixing old problems for good,
Or
...problems like that just puss people off, want to keep it as real as it gets... "My driver broke a leg"
... The staff the delegates it's time to setting everything up for any race, as I've seen so far, does a great job at it, gives more than enough time between races so that things can be set. They shouldn't be pestered with trivial things as a new driver.
Same thing with the car change. Only slightly different, either give more time before the series starts or they live with it. Fora has done this part pretty consistently you CAN!! find that fits your driving style. You don't know how to tune ask for help Solaris always giving tunes, I can't believe that theirs no one else that's willing to help.

As for the inconsistency on public/current information. In not a secret that every series something changes. A car issue, understandable, timing change for a host and can't find a new one by the.original date agreeable, but to switch from Americans only to complete open?? Just because UK or other drivers aren't showing up to their event or with a lack of interest doesn't mean slap everyone together, same thing for you Americans cut the bitching.

PsycoPhoenix
PsycoPhoenix

Xbox 360 Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Fri 22 May 2015 - 7:34

Psyco, TORA is an International racing league, and all events are open to all members.

We do not take kindly to xenophobia, and for the record, if you ever wanted to race in a BST timed race, you'd be fully welcome to do so, even as an American.

When my work schedule allowed me to, I'd race in many British series, due to the lack of American events back then. I'd hate to see rule changes prohibit anyone from doing so.

For TMUS, I had Erebus and Solar host, as there were no American hosts with TORA experience still on FM4. Since then there has been a push to get more American Marshalls as needed. I appreciate their efforts, especially since Solar has stayed up well past 4AM his time to make sure someone was around to host events for us Americans.

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 13800
Registration date : 2012-04-20

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by SVR Solar Fri 22 May 2015 - 10:58

PsycoPhoenix wrote:Brilliantly said as always, v8. Your hosting connection is  one of the worst along with having to wait an hour plus because people can't connect to you multiple times... I'm pretty sure the post on that hole had your name on it when I crawled out of it, post digging. Go ahead and try insulting me with something else you do a bang up job. For example your connection issue is the only issue with you. To let your panties get in a bunch when you know whole heartily it's a issue... Is childish.

Or
Same thing with the car change. Only slightly different, either give more time before the series starts or they live with it. Fora has done this part pretty consistently you CAN!! find that fits your driving style. You don't know how to tune ask for help Solaris always giving tunes, I can't believe that theirs no one else that's willing to help.

As for the inconsistency on public/current information. In not a secret that every series something changes. A car issue, understandable, timing change for a host and can't find a new one by the.original date agreeable, but to switch from Americans only to complete open?? Just because UK or other drivers aren't showing up to their event or with a lack of interest doesn't mean slap everyone together, same thing for you Americans cut the bitching.

not going with my EGO, but that what it came across when the whole argument off Why is a Non American Person Racing in the Series for Example my Self but this only came across after i won at Road America and did the Treble on everyone and started leading the Championship Series, so why would that discussion of come up after i do that? if anything it should of been at the very Start of the Series, and like Mikey has stated i stay up way past my Usual Bed Time to try and help Run the Series, my Connection wasnt the best Before, but i have now had an Upgrade and rarely have problems, as im a Streamer aswell as a Competitor now.

as for people willing to help, Some People arent comfortable with there own Tunes they make, and when they see someone going quicker then them selves they generally ask for the Help, i just willingly put myself out there to help others with Tunes, and do by doing so i do not mean by any chance to belittle anyone, im here to help out.
SVR Solar
SVR Solar

TORA Race Number : 202
Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 2745
Registration date : 2014-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Chaddy Fri 22 May 2015 - 11:44

Back on topic please guys, PMs are for this kind of discussion.

Ill be happy to answer any questions you have psyco.
Ax4x Chaddy
Ax4x Chaddy

TORA Race Number : 00
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 9124
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by PsycoPhoenix Fri 22 May 2015 - 12:32

I have no questions. And I'm on my phone. I have nocomputer.I know the problems and I know what needs to be done to fix them. Solar I never liked anything about you. I'm surprised you commented instead of accepting the truth, especially when your speaking in third person of yourself. Yes you are. And no offense solar but I literally have been building cars before I had to step out of rally in 2002 when I switched to games. I could pick you apart out of pure hatred.

I get what your saying I really do Mikey. If I had a serious problem with it I would have not hesitated to message you.privately. I'm not doin this to be a [Censored] it's [Censored] that needs to change. Theres more valid point that are unspoken then I've seen in person. Read plenty of them. But if yournot seeing any issues I'll be on my way.
Their is no xenophobia in my statements. It's all valid points. I don't have a foreign issue I have a high dislike to most personalities.
PsycoPhoenix
PsycoPhoenix

Xbox 360 Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbo Power 77 Fri 22 May 2015 - 13:03

Charming.

Turbo Power 77

PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 1238
Registration date : 2013-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Skodaboie Fri 22 May 2015 - 13:11

I admire the honesty
HCR Skodaboie
HCR Skodaboie

TORA Race Number : 41
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2013-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post by SVR Solar Fri 22 May 2015 - 13:19

PsycoPhoenix wrote:I have no questions. And I'm on my phone. I have nocomputer.I know the problems and I know what needs to be done to fix them. Solar I never liked anything about you. I'm surprised you commented instead of accepting the truth, especially when your speaking in third person of yourself. Yes you are. And no offense solar but I literally have been building cars before I had to step out of rally in 2002 when I switched to games. I could pick you apart out of pure hatred.  

I get what your saying I really do Mikey. If I had a serious problem with it I would have not hesitated to message you.privately. I'm not doin this to be a [Censored] it's [Censored] that needs to change. Theres more valid point that are unspoken then I've seen in person. Read plenty of them. But if yournot seeing any issues I'll be on my way.
Their is no xenophobia in my statements. It's all valid points. I don't have a foreign issue I have a high dislike to most personalities.

ive always known you hated me, and you didnt even know i knew Wink i just played the Cool Card in every Race with you just to keep the peace and offered you Tunes, i was nothing but nice towards you and this is what you feel of me, i cant change what you think off me haha Razz but hay ho ill live, admiring the Honesty Razz, and just disliking my Personalities and stopping yourself from Racing just cause i am here is Pathetic, your basically slapping a Ultimatum down, If Solar Races I aint but if he isnt I WILL, get a grip man, its a Game just Race your allowing your personal Feelings off me cloud your judgement on this Series. stop it and race you dont speak 2 me and i dont speak 2 u inless calling out Overtakes. im happy with that Smile
SVR Solar
SVR Solar

Xbox 360 PC

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Fri 22 May 2015 - 13:25

Guys let's drop this.

Psycho, I suggest you refrain from talking to my team mates like this. We have shown utmost respect and tried to keep the decorum even when it was clear you're spoiling for a fight or war of words. PM me if you have any issues.

Cheers.

One C is better.

TORA US American Iron Discussion - Page 2 1SYCYfDTORA US American Iron Discussion - Page 2 VWFRPRpTORA US American Iron Discussion - Page 2 KXuWtxqTORA US American Iron Discussion - Page 2 NmyjVoUTORA US American Iron Discussion - Page 2 ZxxURAMTORA US American Iron Discussion - Page 2 JgDewLgTORA US American Iron Discussion - Page 2 WLxDUZYTORA US American Iron Discussion - Page 2 5nPqOwATORA US American Iron Discussion - Page 2 K91JzVYTORA US American Iron Discussion - Page 2 70LXLscTORA US American Iron Discussion - Page 2 ZZnXNxnTORA US American Iron Discussion - Page 2 JUwEMx8TORA US American Iron Discussion - Page 2 PZtkh8X
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

TORA Race Number : 4
PC Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2012-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Hybrid Fri 22 May 2015 - 16:35

TORA US American Iron Discussion - Page 2 I%2Bjust%2Bcame%2Bby%2Bto%2Bsee
LMR Hybrid
LMR Hybrid

TORA Race Number : 75
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2012-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by PsycoPhoenix Fri 22 May 2015 - 16:58

HAHAHA NOW THATS FUNNY!!! This.Is exactly why I always.say.get off your ego. The reason why I'm not racing has absolutely NOTHING to do with you, not that your a better driving, your better tunes, more connections, your part off staff, even if any I fv those things were a hahahaha fact, it wouldn't change a thing. So take the truth and stop feeding into yourself like some NArcissistic black hole.
Hmr there is no fight its called stating facts. If I want ed a fight I could easy of said something not true about v8 and had him going like a clock.
PsycoPhoenix
PsycoPhoenix

Xbox 360 Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by PsycoPhoenix Fri 22 May 2015 - 17:02

Just a little side fact for ya solar. The main reason I'm not racing is because I don't have internet I have my phone. Everything else has a small contribution to the decision that's been accumulating.
PsycoPhoenix
PsycoPhoenix

Xbox 360 Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Fri 22 May 2015 - 17:02

I said if you had issues, PM me, rather than discharging your verbal diarrhoea all over the forum. I'm the last person you want to get arsey with.

One C is better.

TORA US American Iron Discussion - Page 2 1SYCYfDTORA US American Iron Discussion - Page 2 VWFRPRpTORA US American Iron Discussion - Page 2 KXuWtxqTORA US American Iron Discussion - Page 2 NmyjVoUTORA US American Iron Discussion - Page 2 ZxxURAMTORA US American Iron Discussion - Page 2 JgDewLgTORA US American Iron Discussion - Page 2 WLxDUZYTORA US American Iron Discussion - Page 2 5nPqOwATORA US American Iron Discussion - Page 2 K91JzVYTORA US American Iron Discussion - Page 2 70LXLscTORA US American Iron Discussion - Page 2 ZZnXNxnTORA US American Iron Discussion - Page 2 JUwEMx8TORA US American Iron Discussion - Page 2 PZtkh8X
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

TORA Race Number : 4
PC Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2012-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by PsycoPhoenix Fri 22 May 2015 - 17:07

You must not know that on the mobile version of this site, their is no way to pm.  An what I stated isn't an argument. It's facts. It's not like I'm actually coming back. So no offense to you but.why would it honestly matter. If I was staying, well then ,common courtesy would be shown and any issues or concerns.I would have.would have been directly pm to mikey as I've done before.

Moderator edit: Obvious you are done with TORA, and for the record we are done with you
PsycoPhoenix
PsycoPhoenix

Xbox 360 Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by APX COLONEL Fri 22 May 2015 - 17:16

Word
APX COLONEL
APX COLONEL

TORA Race Number : 281
Xbox 360 Xbox 360

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2015-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Fri 22 May 2015 - 17:25

For the record...

Car changes come with a rather steep point penalty this time around. I believe most people have noticed that change, and took their time making their car choice.

Substitutions are there as things happen. People lose their connection, have a falling out with their team, or have their work schedule change. So TORA has traditionally allowed this to accommodate such real world issues. Its not as if whoever was in Kyle Busch's 18 car while he was hurt did not earn owner points for that team.

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Deftone MX Fri 22 May 2015 - 17:43

The ol' FM4 boys never fail to impress Razz Razz Razz
LMR Deftone MX
LMR Deftone MX

TORA Race Number : 275
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 3634
Registration date : 2012-06-18

http://teamlmr.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SVR Solar Fri 22 May 2015 - 17:44

LMR Deftone MX wrote:The ol' FM4 boys never fail to impress Razz Razz Razz

glad we can be of Service Mr Tone Wink haha
SVR Solar
SVR Solar

Xbox 360 PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Chaddy Fri 22 May 2015 - 21:46

Psyco if you wish to leave thats fine, but its ashame you feel the need to. However we will NOT put up with your language and disrespect towards other TORA members.

if theres anymore 'fighting' thread gets locked.
Ax4x Chaddy
Ax4x Chaddy

TORA Race Number : 00
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 9124
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by I Ray P Dave I Fri 22 May 2015 - 23:16

I say I drop kick him xD
I Ray P Dave I
I Ray P Dave I

TORA Race Number : 199
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2012-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Spec Racer Z Mon 25 May 2015 - 8:45

Alright, so an earthquake a couple hundred miles from here on Friday has seemingly caused damage to Internet lines all the way out here, so I've been having sporadic Internet cutouts that last for as long as an hour or more throughout midday for three days now. I've had stable Internet for months before this, but the week I plan to race, this starts happening. I don't even know why I bother trying sometimes while I continue living here.
Spec Racer Z
Spec Racer Z

TORA Race Number : 484
Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2015-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Mon 25 May 2015 - 16:08

I have high expectations for the racing quality, as my mind's been working on this series since I joined TORA.

Spec Racer Z: conn issues always suck, I hope your provider gets it sorted out sooner rather than later.

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnite Rider Wed 27 May 2015 - 21:45

OMG, glad that Phoenix is done, and the excuse of using a mobile version is as lame as it gets, all you have to do is switch it over to classic view and viola, you have your normal browser view.

The less drama the better IMHO, and I, being about as American as you can get, have no problem with anyone across the pond or anywhere else joining an American Iron series on TORAus. Thank you to TORA for scheduling some more American friendly times, with VM gone, GLR no longer running or hosting series as we used to and of course the disappearance of just about every other American based forum running any US friendly times I am happy to have this.

See all you others on the track tonight. Smile
Midnite Rider
Midnite Rider

TORA Race Number : 69
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2011-01-21

http://greenleafracing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Thu 28 May 2015 - 0:51

Cheers Midnite! See you ontrack in less than an hour Wink

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next