TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Full Tilt Motorsports opens doors EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Full Tilt Motorsports opens doors EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Full Tilt Motorsports opens doors EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Full Tilt Motorsports opens doors EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Full Tilt Motorsports opens doors EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Full Tilt Motorsports opens doors EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Full Tilt Motorsports opens doors EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Full Tilt Motorsports opens doors EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Full Tilt Motorsports opens doors EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Full Tilt Motorsports opens doors

Go down

Full Tilt Motorsports opens doors Empty Full Tilt Motorsports opens doors

Full Tilt Motorsports has today opened the doors on its new race team operations centre. The team that has been brought back to life by team owner, Paul Webster (Webbers88) has moved into a new unit in Brackley, Northants.

The team, that is just a stones throw from Formula 1 giants Mercedes AMG, has recently acquired a pair of E63 V8 Supercars, also from Mercedes AMG. Testing has been taking place at various circuits around the country as the team looks forward to its first full entry into The Online Racing Associations 2015 V8 Supercar season 3 Championship.

Team boss Paul Webster has said "I am thrilled to finally taken delivery of our new AMG E63s as we look forward to competing in TORA for the first time as a full time team entry. The other teams that have so far entered are very much at the top of their game as they have many seasons of racing under their belts. I am hoping that we can but only keep up with the top teams and maybe trouble them from time to time."

As with any Motorsport team that hopes to build on their success needs some form of monetary investment and so far everything has been privately supported. However that is soon to change. Paul has also said that a title sponsorship is on the cards and that the team is seeking factory support from Mercedes.

Since the team will be running two cars in the upcoming V8 Supercar championship, They are looking for a second driver to join the team.

So if you are interested in joining this new venture, please contact Webbers88 through the forums and put forward what you can bring to the team.
DSRL Webbers88

TORA Race Number : 400
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2009-05-05

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit