TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Base Performance Production GT Challenge - Livery Requirements EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Base Performance Production GT Challenge - Livery Requirements EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Base Performance Production GT Challenge - Livery Requirements EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Base Performance Production GT Challenge - Livery Requirements EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Base Performance Production GT Challenge - Livery Requirements EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Base Performance Production GT Challenge - Livery Requirements EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Base Performance Production GT Challenge - Livery Requirements EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Base Performance Production GT Challenge - Livery Requirements EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Base Performance Production GT Challenge - Livery Requirements EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Base Performance Production GT Challenge - Livery Requirements

+8
SGR Amber
Kegerton86
xebot360
theboomeranga
STR stug77
AdamWatson99
exp1osive sam
Matt
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Base Performance Production GT Challenge - Livery Requirements Empty Base Performance Production GT Challenge - Livery Requirements

Post by Matt Fri 16 Oct 2015 - 10:47

The Base Performance Production GT Challenge has a small number of Livery Requirements for each entry to Meet. And they MUST be followed.

1) Window banner
- The Window Banner, must contain the Base Performance URL as shown below
Base Performance Production GT Challenge - Livery Requirements 2016_b10
(The banner logo is available from LMR DarthMario)

2) Side Numbers
- The Side Numbers can be displayed however you see fit, but must be visible. Pictured below is an example
Base Performance Production GT Challenge - Livery Requirements 2016_b12

3) Front Bumper
- The Front Bumper must include the Base Performance Simulators logo, as seen below. They are offered in both Black & White, also seen below, but can choose between the two. You do NOT have to use both. The TORA URL must also be displayed.
Base Performance Production GT Challenge - Livery Requirements 2016_b11
(The Base Performance Simulators logos are available from Matt [jenson09] as well as LMR DarthMario)

4) Rear Bumper
- The Rear Bumper must have the TORA URL displayed, as shown below
Base Performance Production GT Challenge - Livery Requirements 2016_b13
Matt
Matt

TORA Race Number : 10
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 14648
Registration date : 2008-08-05

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Base Performance Production GT Challenge - Livery Requirements Empty Re: Base Performance Production GT Challenge - Livery Requirements

Post by exp1osive sam Wed 3 Feb 2016 - 18:19

It doesn't say it here and I probably know the answer already, but it doesn't say here so I may as well ask. For team entries, do they liveries have to be the same or can they differ? Because I was thinking;

Base Performance Production GT Challenge - Livery Requirements Amr20110
exp1osive sam
exp1osive sam

TORA Race Number : 92
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2012-06-22

http://raceart.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Base Performance Production GT Challenge - Livery Requirements Empty Re: Base Performance Production GT Challenge - Livery Requirements

Post by Guest Sat 6 Feb 2016 - 8:25

is this allowed I was 2 hours busy to make this I am not a good designer

Base Performance Production GT Challenge - Livery Requirements Img_6117
roof

Base Performance Production GT Challenge - Livery Requirements Img_6116
front  

Base Performance Production GT Challenge - Livery Requirements Img_6118
back

I am using a Alfa Romeo 4c
spec is PI 780
engine
intake race
Fuel systeem stock
ignision stock
exhaust race
camshaft race
valves stock
pistions race
turbo race turbo
intercooler race
oil and cooling stock
flywheel stock
platform and handeling
all race
tyres race and extra with
aero full Forza

Last edited by Ferrarifan1991 on Tue 9 Feb 2016 - 17:10; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamWatson99 Sat 6 Feb 2016 - 14:54

Ferrarifan1991 wrote:is this allowed I was 2 hours busy to make this I am not a good designer

As Long as it meets the TORA Livery Requirements stated, you can have a plain car with the requirements if you wanted. You don't have to have the best paint. I ain't a good painter.
AdamWatson99
AdamWatson99

TORA Race Number : 99
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 1289
Registration date : 2012-07-11

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 6 Feb 2016 - 15:01

AdamWatson99 wrote:
Ferrarifan1991 wrote:is this allowed I was 2 hours busy to make this I am not a good designer

As Long as it meets the TORA Livery Requirements stated, you can have a plain car with the requirements if you wanted. You don't have to have the best paint. I ain't a good painter.
okay so I can bring my team logo on the car I have allready made the TORA logo on the frond and the back of the car
and the roof baseperformance.net is not perfect I amid but the roof is small on this car to fit all the words on this roof

Back to top Go down

Post by STR stug77 Sat 6 Feb 2016 - 15:12

Make the vinal first in vinal creator then you can adjust the size when you come to place on the car. I hope this helps

STR stug77

TORA Race Number : 77
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2013-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 6 Feb 2016 - 15:14

Thanks I Will try iT

Back to top Go down

Post by theboomeranga Sun 7 Feb 2016 - 2:43

so, the front of the Mercedes doesn't really allow the logos because of where all the grills and lights are, what would you suggest?
theboomeranga
theboomeranga

TORA Race Number : 31
PC Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7110
Registration date : 2011-12-02

https://www.facebook.com/NSR.Esports1

Back to top Go down

Post by xebot360 Sun 7 Feb 2016 - 9:38

ErebusV8 wrote:so, the front of the Mercedes doesn't really allow the logos because of where all the grills and lights are, what would you suggest?

You could try putting them on the bonnet cause at least then you would have them on the car

xebot360

TORA Race Number : 50
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 837
Registration date : 2014-03-10

https://facebook.com/FMRMotorsport

Back to top Go down

Post by theboomeranga Sun 7 Feb 2016 - 12:56

xebot360 wrote:
ErebusV8 wrote:so, the front of the Mercedes doesn't really allow the logos because of where all the grills and lights are, what would you suggest?

You could try putting them on the bonnet cause at least then you would have them on the car
At least one of us is a problem solver... lol! lol!
theboomeranga
theboomeranga

TORA Race Number : 31
PC Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7110
Registration date : 2011-12-02

https://www.facebook.com/NSR.Esports1

Back to top Go down

Post by xebot360 Sun 7 Feb 2016 - 13:10

ErebusV8 wrote:
xebot360 wrote:

At least one of us is a problem solver... lol! lol!
Lol. It's one of the few times I've solved anything Razz

xebot360

TORA Race Number : 50
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 837
Registration date : 2014-03-10

https://facebook.com/FMRMotorsport

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Sun 7 Feb 2016 - 16:17

The primary focus is the Base Performance logos. If the TORA url won't naturally fit on the front area please don't ruin your liveries to force it on.
If any advice is required please ask Smile
Matt
Matt

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Kegerton86 Sun 7 Feb 2016 - 16:31

btw guys u cant put the windscreen banner on the merc or the roof cos of the carbon fibre

Kegerton86

Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2016-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Sun 7 Feb 2016 - 16:50

Kegerton86 wrote:btw guys u cant put the windscreen banner on the merc or the roof cos of the carbon fibre

We used to have the same problem with a couple of the BMW M cars in the past too! See my previous post for guidance Smile
Matt
Matt

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Kegerton86 Sun 7 Feb 2016 - 17:06

lol I'm a dumbass I should read before I post ha ha

Kegerton86

Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2016-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by SGR Amber Sun 7 Feb 2016 - 17:08

Can teams run different liveries?
SGR Amber
SGR Amber

TORA Race Number : 100
PC Playstation 4

Number of posts : 1789
Registration date : 2014-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 8 Feb 2016 - 16:03

what Mercedes are you using ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 9 Feb 2016 - 17:12

the new one
same car diffurent livery

front
Base Performance Production GT Challenge - Livery Requirements Img_6120

back
Base Performance Production GT Challenge - Livery Requirements Img_6121

roof
Base Performance Production GT Challenge - Livery Requirements Img_6122

Back to top Go down

Post by STR stug77 Tue 9 Feb 2016 - 17:19

So did my suggestion about creating the vinal first work for you mate?

STR stug77

TORA Race Number : 77
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2013-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 9 Feb 2016 - 17:21

stug77 wrote:So did my suggestion about creating the vinal first work for you mate?
yes works mutch bether I am working only with thise

Back to top Go down

Post by exp1osive sam Wed 10 Feb 2016 - 20:57

exp1osive sam wrote:It doesn't say it here and I probably know the answer already, but it doesn't say here so I may as well ask. For team entries, do they liveries have to be the same or can they differ? Because I was thinking;

Base Performance Production GT Challenge - Livery Requirements Amr20110
Any chance of an answer to this just so I can plan. Ta ☺☺
exp1osive sam
exp1osive sam

TORA Race Number : 92
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2012-06-22

http://raceart.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Wed 10 Feb 2016 - 21:08

Yes that's fine as posted elsewhere, so long as there's some defining features of the team it's ok
Matt
Matt

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Ianmr Sun 21 Feb 2016 - 18:49

Can someone please send me the logos? Smile or direct me to where they are?
Ianmr
Ianmr

TORA Race Number : 13
Number of posts : 2326
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Chaddy Sun 21 Feb 2016 - 20:19

Search LMR DarthMario as creator.
Ax4x Chaddy
Ax4x Chaddy

TORA Race Number : 00
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 9124
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Nismo380RS Sat 19 Mar 2016 - 22:02

Is there a trick to getting the web link on the windshield?? BMW M4...

Nismo380RS

Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2016-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next