TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TORAus StockHatch Series 1 - General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORAus StockHatch Series 1 - General Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TORAus StockHatch Series 1 - General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORAus StockHatch Series 1 - General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORAus StockHatch Series 1 - General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORAus StockHatch Series 1 - General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORAus StockHatch Series 1 - General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORAus StockHatch Series 1 - General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORAus StockHatch Series 1 - General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORAus StockHatch Series 1 - General Discussion

+12
LMR DarthMario
Kegerton86
BigBen13x
EZT SPANKY
EZT TomCat7
Ax4x Mikey J
SVR Solar
ATP Wheelwash
PROD DTechR
Diablo 29x
connor7195
EZT Neo 45
16 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

TORAus StockHatch Series 1 - General Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: TORAus StockHatch Series 1 - General Discussion

Post by EZT Neo 45 Sat 20 Feb 2016 - 15:54

Please note: The Rules and Regulations Section 7 has been updated to include Section 7.5 in bold (see below).
Rules and Regulations wrote:7.0 QUALIFYING RULES

7.1 CERTIFICATION:
Each driver must have a certified lap achieved on their first lap.  A slow cautionary lap must be carried out by every driver, staying on the track and away from the grass, curbs, and walls.  If the lap becomes non-certified, the driver will have to sacrifice another lap to achieve this very simple task--so go slow and be careful.  All non-certified times will be placed behind certified times in order of fastest to slowest.

7.2 Qualifying sessions will consist of seven laps total; one warm-up lap, five timed laps, one cool-down lap.  Please space out on the opening lap to give each other room so you can all have clear, unimpeded qualifying laps.
7.2.1 LAG OUT:
Any driver that lags out or leaves the session after the first timed lap (i.e. Lap 2 or after) will have their best time used as displayed by the results screen.  Any driver that lags out or leaves the session prior to the first timed lap, there will be a restart of the qualifying session.
7.2.2 LATE QUALIFYING:
If you are late on arrival for qualifying, you may still get to qualify with a reduced three laps (one warm-up and two timed laps) upon Series Organizers’ discretion. If it holds up Race Night proceedings however, you will not be able to qualify and will be placed at the back of the grid.

7.3 All drivers must stop on the first corner of the circuit on the cool-down lap for the Lobby Marshal or host to record the times.

7.4 The Lobby Marshal will input the times into the relevant document, or pass on the information to someone who can.

7.5 All qualifying will be conducted in the DAY on DRY tracks.
EZT Neo 45
EZT Neo 45

TORA Race Number : 236
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 1024
Registration date : 2009-07-22

https://eztmotorsport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

TORAus StockHatch Series 1 - General Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: TORAus StockHatch Series 1 - General Discussion

Post by connor7195 Sun 21 Feb 2016 - 0:32

I have just checked the build on my clio and I have all the mandatory parts fitted on the car. It is running at 432PI with 146BHP and it weighs 2,122lbs
connor7195
connor7195

TORA Race Number : 390
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 902
Registration date : 2014-05-02

Back to top Go down

Post by EZT Neo 45 Mon 22 Feb 2016 - 14:05

If a driver has changed their number, please be sure to let me know.
EZT Neo 45
EZT Neo 45

Xbox One Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by EZT Neo 45 Mon 22 Feb 2016 - 14:21

If and unless two more drivers sign up, qualifying and racing will be in one lobby tonight.
EZT Neo 45
EZT Neo 45

Xbox One Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by trippy agent117 Mon 29 Feb 2016 - 16:13

i signed up just wanted for them to put me in the system, i have my car built n ready to race at lime rock
trippy agent117
trippy agent117

TORA Race Number : 101
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2015-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by EZT Neo 45 Mon 29 Feb 2016 - 22:59

Driver registration has been updated. With the two new registrations, we now have officially 17 drivers signed up for the event.  As a result, there will be two qualifying lobbies.
EZT Neo 45
EZT Neo 45

Xbox One Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR DarthMario Tue 1 Mar 2016 - 13:32

Aww, shucks. I didn't realize I missed the race til just now. I had been doing laundry all night and had completely forgot about it (didn't finish my laundry til about 9)

TORAus StockHatch Series 1 - General Discussion - Page 2 4CehZCuTORAus StockHatch Series 1 - General Discussion - Page 2 1Im0ehJTORAus StockHatch Series 1 - General Discussion - Page 2 AZBlrjnTORAus StockHatch Series 1 - General Discussion - Page 2 SSaUnAU
TORAus StockHatch Series 1 - General Discussion - Page 2 KlHMZuJTORAus StockHatch Series 1 - General Discussion - Page 2 1vuHXh0TORAus StockHatch Series 1 - General Discussion - Page 2 FoUH4rWTORAus StockHatch Series 1 - General Discussion - Page 2 N9zGJcN
LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 8184
Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by PROD DTechR Tue 1 Mar 2016 - 17:10

Good racing last night!
PROD DTechR
PROD DTechR

TORA Race Number : 554
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 926
Registration date : 2012-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by EZT Neo 45 Tue 1 Mar 2016 - 18:19

LMR DarthMario wrote:Aww, shucks. I didn't realize I missed the race til just now. I had been doing laundry all night and had completely forgot about it (didn't finish my laundry til about 9)
Missed you and the others that didn't/couldn't make it!
EZT Neo 45
EZT Neo 45

Xbox One Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by EZT Neo 45 Thu 3 Mar 2016 - 13:40

I'll be working on results and standings this evening. I apologize for the delay.
EZT Neo 45
EZT Neo 45

Xbox One Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Redman Racer Thu 3 Mar 2016 - 20:38

That was a good race, i wish i could of been at the front the whole race and made it a 3 way battle for the lead.

I've got a 58.6 so far at COTA.

Redman Racer

Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2016-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by EZT Neo 45 Fri 4 Mar 2016 - 2:48

Qualifying Results, Race Results, and Standings are now updated
EZT Neo 45
EZT Neo 45

Xbox One Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by DRR MrShannon2U Mon 7 Mar 2016 - 13:48

Can someone please send me numberboards and all required livery today? Thanks!
DRR MrShannon2U
DRR MrShannon2U

TORA Race Number : 203
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2015-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by EZT Neo 45 Mon 7 Mar 2016 - 14:14

MrShannon2U wrote:Can someone please send me numberboards and all required livery today? Thanks!
Please see below.

TORAus StockHatch Series 1 - Livery Rules wrote:All participants should have their car numbers placed in 5 locations; the 2 sides, the rear, the hood and the roof which should be easy to read, in addition to displaying the TORA url in 4 locations; the 2 sides, the rear and the front, which again, must be easily viewable (see below).

TORAus StockHatch Series 1 - General Discussion - Page 2 Ekrbpl

STRICTLY PROHIBITED LIVERY DESIGNS:
- Tobacco sponsorship
- Illicit drug sponsorship/depiction
- Explicit/offensive designs
- Tinted windows

Participants should change the vinyl shape of the numbers to that of their own car number--not the font.  Do not alter the size of the group, other than on the Hood (size 0.90) and the Roof (0.80) from the original.  The car must display "TheOnlineRacingAssociation.com" and should be easily visible in your livery design.  All mandatory graphics must appear on top of the car's design and in all locations shown above.  Search TSHS1 for all mandatory graphics.

Teams must run the same--or as similar as possible--paintjob, although differences such as displaying gamertags and nationality flags are permitted.  If there is more than one team from a club, for example, then they may run the same design but have different base paints or colours to show the difference.

TORA reserves the right to penalise drivers or teams for misconduct of the above rules.

MANDATORY GRAPHICS
Number Plate - Both doors, hood, and roof (see above example for exact locations)
StockHatch Series # - Sides and rear (see above example for encouraged locations)
TORA url - All four sides (see above example for encouraged locations)
TORA logo - Rear mandatory (see above example for encouraged location), other locations per driver/designer preference
Driver Number - Rear mandatory (see above example for encouraged location)

NOTE:  Locations may slightly vary by car but should approximate the example above
EZT Neo 45
EZT Neo 45

Xbox One Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by EZT Neo 45 Mon 7 Mar 2016 - 14:18

MrShannon2U wrote:Can someone please send me numberboards and all required livery today? Thanks!
If you haven't already found this out, FM6 does not have a storefront as FM4 did. Liveries, vinyls, and tunes are shared. Nothing is gifted, either. Once downloaded, they are locked. Wink
EZT Neo 45
EZT Neo 45

Xbox One Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBen13x Mon 7 Mar 2016 - 15:14

I'm going to have to drop out of this series.  As I work on Monday nights up until 30 minutes before qualifying starts, and its a bit too much to get back in time.  I know y'all will have fun with the rest of the series.

TORAus StockHatch Series 1 - General Discussion - Page 2 BYYuASn
TORAus StockHatch Series 1 - General Discussion - Page 2 HAEUnL7TORAus StockHatch Series 1 - General Discussion - Page 2 KdgZ8UeTORAus StockHatch Series 1 - General Discussion - Page 2 CQUSyXgTORAus StockHatch Series 1 - General Discussion - Page 2 099o0vaTORAus StockHatch Series 1 - General Discussion - Page 2 PvJCMixTORAus StockHatch Series 1 - General Discussion - Page 2 FU7yRaHTORAus StockHatch Series 1 - General Discussion - Page 2 QBEMUyMTORAus StockHatch Series 1 - General Discussion - Page 2 NPhnnNgTORAus StockHatch Series 1 - General Discussion - Page 2 WDatqwmTORAus StockHatch Series 1 - General Discussion - Page 2 9CkOLQ8TORAus StockHatch Series 1 - General Discussion - Page 2 GpwltaLTORAus StockHatch Series 1 - General Discussion - Page 2 M2WT61vTORAus StockHatch Series 1 - General Discussion - Page 2 BKfvezfTORAus StockHatch Series 1 - General Discussion - Page 2 O2Aon8DTORAus StockHatch Series 1 - General Discussion - Page 2 ZDh93lU
TORAus StockHatch Series 1 - General Discussion - Page 2 ZDh93lU
1st Forza 4 Grand Finale R1 & R2
BigBen13x
BigBen13x

TORA Race Number : 13
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2306
Registration date : 2014-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by EZT Neo 45 Mon 7 Mar 2016 - 16:06

BigBen0913 wrote:I'm going to have to drop out of this series.  As I work on Monday nights up until 30 minutes before qualifying starts, and its a bit too much to get back in time.  I know y'all will have fun with the rest of the series.
Ben, you could always start at the back of the grid of the lowest lobby. And that will be Lobby 1 unless nearly everyone who signed up shows up.
EZT Neo 45
EZT Neo 45

Xbox One Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by DRR MrShannon2U Mon 7 Mar 2016 - 18:24

EZT Neo 45 wrote:
If you haven't already found this out, FM6 does not have a storefront as FM4 did.  Liveries, vinyls, and tunes are shared.  Nothing is gifted, either.  Once downloaded, they are locked.  Wink

Haha thanks. Forgot about that. Havent done any TORA events since fm4.
DRR MrShannon2U
DRR MrShannon2U

TORA Race Number : 203
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2015-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBen13x Mon 7 Mar 2016 - 20:39

EZT Neo 45 wrote:
BigBen0913 wrote:I'm going to have to drop out of this series.  As I work on Monday nights up until 30 minutes before qualifying starts, and its a bit too much to get back in time.  I know y'all will have fun with the rest of the series.
Ben, you could always start at the back of the grid of the lowest lobby.  And that will be Lobby 1 unless nearly everyone who signed up shows up.
I realize this, but I've got some other things that I need to take care of instead of doing another racing series on top of the other ones I'm racing in.

TORAus StockHatch Series 1 - General Discussion - Page 2 BYYuASn
TORAus StockHatch Series 1 - General Discussion - Page 2 HAEUnL7TORAus StockHatch Series 1 - General Discussion - Page 2 KdgZ8UeTORAus StockHatch Series 1 - General Discussion - Page 2 CQUSyXgTORAus StockHatch Series 1 - General Discussion - Page 2 099o0vaTORAus StockHatch Series 1 - General Discussion - Page 2 PvJCMixTORAus StockHatch Series 1 - General Discussion - Page 2 FU7yRaHTORAus StockHatch Series 1 - General Discussion - Page 2 QBEMUyMTORAus StockHatch Series 1 - General Discussion - Page 2 NPhnnNgTORAus StockHatch Series 1 - General Discussion - Page 2 WDatqwmTORAus StockHatch Series 1 - General Discussion - Page 2 9CkOLQ8TORAus StockHatch Series 1 - General Discussion - Page 2 GpwltaLTORAus StockHatch Series 1 - General Discussion - Page 2 M2WT61vTORAus StockHatch Series 1 - General Discussion - Page 2 BKfvezfTORAus StockHatch Series 1 - General Discussion - Page 2 O2Aon8DTORAus StockHatch Series 1 - General Discussion - Page 2 ZDh93lU
TORAus StockHatch Series 1 - General Discussion - Page 2 ZDh93lU
1st Forza 4 Grand Finale R1 & R2
BigBen13x
BigBen13x

TORA Race Number : 13
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2306
Registration date : 2014-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by PROD DTechR Mon 7 Mar 2016 - 20:52

Yeah! Cheers
PROD DTechR
PROD DTechR

TORA Race Number : 554
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 926
Registration date : 2012-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Tue 8 Mar 2016 - 4:05

I must say, after the two rounds I have been able to make, this is the "second best" series currently running. Wink

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 13800
Registration date : 2012-04-20

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Redman Racer Tue 8 Mar 2016 - 4:32

I really, really enjoy driving lower class cars, it really forces you to hit your marks every single lap. I ran faster than my qualifying every lap but maybe 6 or 7 laps, and those weren't by to much.

Redman Racer

Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2016-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by EZT Neo 45 Tue 8 Mar 2016 - 14:02

Redman-Racer wrote:I really, really enjoy driving lower class cars, it really forces you to hit your marks every single lap. I ran faster than my qualifying every lap but maybe 6 or 7 laps, and those weren't by to much.
Thanks for the comments from you, Redman, and Mikey! It goes a long way in the planning of the preliminary build specifications to be employed for Series 2. Just a hint...we'll probably kick it up a notch for the next series! Wink
EZT Neo 45
EZT Neo 45

Xbox One Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by EZT MAKO 6669 Tue 8 Mar 2016 - 14:40

+1

TORAus StockHatch Series 1 - General Discussion - Page 2 Y4AOm8B

TORAus StockHatch Series 1 - General Discussion - Page 2 Y4movPdIlYxvVboZf8g041PCZfF5YuW2Z9nt8ICgoFosZInf4wyO2gspu6tP18cB9E8t-2yOsFPNGkOCk_8qyidyYR0ZLrsIfcBx__TQXuvskFfKHVi_If9EjyY2DkuSzDtMiehy9fURm60uWboMdNetJNLCClH3ixM0_dciwgGiLz6Uev8fTipBuZNVqdIYp_9g5PUBHMB4kXfjQXzxhRcdg?width=280&height=45&cropmode=none
EZT Motorsport: P r i d e | H o n o r | I n t e g r i t y - Not just a team, but a way of life![/url]

----------> insert ribbons here

ok then TORAus StockHatch Series 1 - General Discussion - Page 2 MMW7lPFTORAus StockHatch Series 1 - General Discussion - Page 2 Ugzq3mETORAus StockHatch Series 1 - General Discussion - Page 2 SyP3J7VTORAus StockHatch Series 1 - General Discussion - Page 2 ThRRsUxTORAus StockHatch Series 1 - General Discussion - Page 2 UDO8mUuTORAus StockHatch Series 1 - General Discussion - Page 2 DG54pTI Smile
EZT MAKO 6669
EZT MAKO 6669

TORA Race Number : 163
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 4314
Registration date : 2014-08-05

http://www.eztmotorsport.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by EZT Neo 45 Wed 9 Mar 2016 - 14:21

PLEASE NOTE

Daylight Savings Time goes into effect this Sunday, 13 MAR 2016, at 2 AM.  Everyone should double check the start times for any events from Sunday forward.  For StockHatch and the US drivers, nothing changes.
EZT Neo 45
EZT Neo 45

Xbox One Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next