TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
MSA TORA Watkins Glen 12H - Registration & Entry List - Page 5 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
MSA TORA Watkins Glen 12H - Registration & Entry List - Page 5 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
MSA TORA Watkins Glen 12H - Registration & Entry List - Page 5 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
MSA TORA Watkins Glen 12H - Registration & Entry List - Page 5 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
MSA TORA Watkins Glen 12H - Registration & Entry List - Page 5 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
MSA TORA Watkins Glen 12H - Registration & Entry List - Page 5 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
MSA TORA Watkins Glen 12H - Registration & Entry List - Page 5 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
MSA TORA Watkins Glen 12H - Registration & Entry List - Page 5 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
MSA TORA Watkins Glen 12H - Registration & Entry List - Page 5 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

MSA TORA Watkins Glen 12H - Registration & Entry List

+38
henkymetcola
Speed Dem0n 64
SVR Solar
HCR Motorhead
HCR generaltso
LMR Hybrid
LMP Phantom
HCR MeRiCA
LZR Harmonic
Joito04
LMP Dragon
ART Carrera
DonatedSatyr227
galeforce97
Ax4x Chaddy
Matt
Sir Marcoos
WCR Racer X
CrashCaderz
PTG Chungus
AdamWatson99
PRT marcioj
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
xebot360
ASQ BerpDator
SGR Amber
BAM Leigh
Diablo 29x
connor7195
Blacky Mojo
Fazed Intro
SFM Benedict
theboomeranga
CRA XenoMorph
HCR Bellmond
ShrinkingSteven
LMR DarthMario
TJSteel
42 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

MSA TORA Watkins Glen 12H - Registration & Entry List - Page 5 Empty Re: MSA TORA Watkins Glen 12H - Registration & Entry List

Post by LZR Harmonic Sun 10 Apr 2016 - 19:34

HCR Bellmond wrote:
LMR Harmonic wrote:Ricky, there's probably no room because HCR took all the spots. I'm in talks with a certain team that can contend for a win that would like to have us on board.

If anyone wants to see the dirt behind HCR's actions (which could warrant a ban IMHO), PM me.

Can you tell me this dirt too??

Sure! James told me you and him hogged the entries to "send a message to TORA" for mistreating you. I have seen no such mistreatment. Furthermore, James said, and I quote, "That first part is personal, both me and Chris as you know really hate TORA, so we want the last laugh."

There's more to see if you want the screenshots.
LZR Harmonic
LZR Harmonic

TORA Race Number : 273
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2013-02-10

Back to top Go down

MSA TORA Watkins Glen 12H - Registration & Entry List - Page 5 Empty Re: MSA TORA Watkins Glen 12H - Registration & Entry List

Post by HCR generaltso Sun 10 Apr 2016 - 19:38

high crimes against the state!
HCR generaltso
HCR generaltso

TORA Race Number : 12
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 5771
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Bellmond Sun 10 Apr 2016 - 19:38

I do dislike how things are thats why i left community etc, theres nobody denying that.

Dint think youve backed anyone into a corner coz youve had a conversation and it got out of hand clearly. Please see the post in gen discussion for the reason for the entries
HCR Bellmond
HCR Bellmond

TORA Race Number : 35
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2012-08-02

http://happycatracing.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LZR Harmonic Sun 10 Apr 2016 - 19:50

It didn't get out of hand. I'm showing you what was said at face value, and trying to justify what was said is a lost cause. James made your intentions very, very clear.

You're lucky if your entries aren't DQed after this.
LZR Harmonic
LZR Harmonic

Xbox One Playstation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Bellmond Sun 10 Apr 2016 - 19:51

Crack on tough guy james was clearly pissed off your talking sh*t

Do what you have to do for your ego, it will make my decision easier
HCR Bellmond
HCR Bellmond

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by TJSteel Sun 10 Apr 2016 - 19:56

LMP Phantom wrote:then why not fill the teams up rather than that be dicks about it. plain and simple. I know its a game, and i play as such but when your team incidentally is taking up a good portion of the grid its obviously unfair on other people wanting to enter their own teams, did you ever think about that? Of course the staff member running the series is going to see nothing wrong with when he's part of the team causing the problem

Well considering I'm being a [Censored] about it I'll leave it at that and TEC can wait until after WEC before I'm wasting any more of my time just to get moaned at about it. Plus I've got actual children to look after who behave better than some of you so I'll check up on you kiddies in a week, maybe some of you will have had enough time on the naughty step and calmed down a bit by then.
TJSteel
TJSteel

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1598
Registration date : 2014-04-24

http://happycatracing.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by LZR Harmonic Sun 10 Apr 2016 - 19:59

And that's all you have to say? How pathetic. Can't wait until Matt sees this...

If you guys hate TORA, you wouldn't be racing here unless you had an ulterior motive; if you simply don't like the organization, you should have ZERO entries, not 9. I'll leave it at that.
LZR Harmonic
LZR Harmonic

Xbox One Playstation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by LZR Harmonic Sun 10 Apr 2016 - 20:01

HCR TJSteel wrote:
LMP Phantom wrote:then why not fill the teams up rather than that be dicks about it. plain and simple. I know its a game, and i play as such but when your team incidentally is taking up a good portion of the grid its obviously unfair on other people wanting to enter their own teams, did you ever think about that? Of course the staff member running the series is going to see nothing wrong with when he's part of the team causing the problem

Well considering I'm being a [Censored] about it I'll leave it at that and TEC can wait until after WEC before I'm wasting any more of my time just to get moaned at about it. Plus I've got actual children to look after who behave better than some of you so I'll check up on you kiddies in a week, maybe some of you will have had enough time on the naughty step and calmed down a bit by then.

Me being a kid? I'm calling out your teammates on unacceptable behavior, and you, a staff member of the site they admittedly hate, are warranting it! It looks even worse that your team is doing this while James is a staff member of a rival site. How much more does your team want to corrupt this?
LZR Harmonic
LZR Harmonic

Xbox One Playstation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Bellmond Sun 10 Apr 2016 - 20:03

We are not going to pull anything there are alot of people not happy but they come back because they have been racing here a long time and hope things will get back to how they were.

Your opinion means very little to me either way so no matter how pathetic you believe we have been it is what it is so you go and do what you gotta do chumly

Your starting to sound paranoid corporate america and wage differential our fault too

Last edited by HCR Bellmond on Sun 10 Apr 2016 - 20:06; edited 1 time in total
HCR Bellmond
HCR Bellmond

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by LZR Harmonic Sun 10 Apr 2016 - 20:06

HCR Bellmond wrote:We are not going to pull anything there are alot of people not happy but they come back because they have been racing here a long time and hope things will get back to how they were.

Your opinion means very little to me either way so no matter how pathetic you believe we have been it is what it is so do what you gotta do chumly

It's not really my strongly worded opinion that's going to save you from what happens if the staff decide to act on what you're trying to pull. The worst part is that your teammates simply want to drive, but you're trying to play the system so they're the only ones who CAN drive. Your cute little "#WeWant10" isn't helping your case, either.

If you do decide to show up for the race, I hope your LMP team's favorite color is silver.
LZR Harmonic
LZR Harmonic

Xbox One Playstation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by LMP Phantom Sun 10 Apr 2016 - 20:07

All I see here is avoidance of the matter at hand
LMP Phantom
LMP Phantom

TORA Race Number : 91
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2013-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Sun 10 Apr 2016 - 20:09

Ulterior motive? What's yours? Why are you god's gift to everything now?

You have been nothing other than totally spiteful and it pains me to say it because I thought we are good friends.

We're here to compete and race. If you haven't seen, we've done a lot of racing on TURN, XPLR, RR among others.

There are many drivers who like to race and among those, a few who are strong enough to challenge for wins.
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

TORA Race Number : 4
PC Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2012-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Bellmond Sun 10 Apr 2016 - 20:10

Not sure what u think we can do with a few teams that will destroy anything anyway. Silver is nice but 3 from 3 will be better
HCR Bellmond
HCR Bellmond

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by LZR Harmonic Sun 10 Apr 2016 - 20:12

James, you plainly said you're flooding the entries to get back at TORA for mistreating your team - a mistreatment I personally have not observed. I value integrity above all else, and I'm not going to justify a friend's unruly behavior. If that tarnishes any relationship we have, then I'm sorry, but what you've admitted to doing is simply unacceptable, and the fact that you won't take a couple of simple steps to remedy the situation is even more so.
LZR Harmonic
LZR Harmonic

Xbox One Playstation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by LZR Harmonic Sun 10 Apr 2016 - 20:13

HCR Bellmond wrote:Not sure what u think we can do with a few teams that will destroy anything anyway. Silver is nice but 3 from 3 will be better

Unless your GT teams can qualify with a 1:43.5 or your LMP teams with a 1:27.2, you won't be destroying anything, but let's save that for the lap time thread.
LZR Harmonic
LZR Harmonic

Xbox One Playstation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Bellmond Sun 10 Apr 2016 - 20:15

I think you mis understood the post coz your a little mad try read it again
HCR Bellmond
HCR Bellmond

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by LZR Harmonic Sun 10 Apr 2016 - 20:16

HCR Bellmond wrote:I think you mis understood the post coz your a little mad try read it again

With that grammar, it's a miracle I can understand you at all.
LZR Harmonic
LZR Harmonic

Xbox One Playstation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Sun 10 Apr 2016 - 20:21

Fine, if you manipulating something I said (that in hindsight I shouldn't have said and is inaccurate anyway), then so be it. I don't want to be at loggerheads with you.
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

TORA Race Number : 4
PC Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2012-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Bellmond Sun 10 Apr 2016 - 20:23

Sorry, I did not realise you could only read the Queens English. Next time one will ensure to use the correct terms and grammar to express ones opinion. This will hopefully ensure you can fully understand the meaning and feel less inclined to resort to targeting less important aspects of the conversation.
HCR Bellmond
HCR Bellmond

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Fazed Intro Sun 10 Apr 2016 - 20:27

LMR Harmonic wrote:
HCR Bellmond wrote:I think you mis understood the post coz your a little mad try read it again

With that grammar, it's a miracle I can understand you at all.

MAN DOWN!
Fazed Intro
Fazed Intro

TORA Race Number : 995
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2013-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by LZR Harmonic Sun 10 Apr 2016 - 20:28

HCR Bellmond wrote:Sorry, I did not realise you could only read the Queens English. Next time one will ensure to use the correct terms and grammar to express ones opinion. This will hopefully ensure you can fully understand the meaning and feel less inclined to resort to targeting less important aspects of the conversation.

It's funny that you say I'm avoiding the important aspects when someone else accused you of doing that very thing. Not to mention you resorted to saying things like this when I called you out:

HCR Bellmond wrote:Crack on tough guy james was clearly pissed off your talking sh*t

Do what you have to do for your ego, it will make my decision easier
LZR Harmonic
LZR Harmonic

Xbox One Playstation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Bellmond Sun 10 Apr 2016 - 21:16

Dont see why you deserve anything else none of this has anything to do with you until you decided ud not had enough drama today or something and got yourself involved, then your ego got you to join another team to race us.

This was all fine when you was asking solar about seats
HCR Bellmond
HCR Bellmond

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by LZR Harmonic Sun 10 Apr 2016 - 21:24

HCR Bellmond wrote:Dont see why you deserve anything else none of this has anything to do with you until you decided ud not had enough drama today or something and got yourself involved, then your ego got you to join another team to race us.

This had something to do with me once I saw that your intentions were to smite a racing community that I happen to be part of. I'm not letting your little scheme sit behind closed doors. Your actions are affecting those who want to race; they've done nothing wrong, but you're purposely putting a damper on the whole event, and it's absolutely pathetic.

I don't see why you're making this a matter of ego... Think of me joining another team (that your team has also said you all don't like) as a form of vigilante justice. If you want to push out other teams and guarantee yourselves top spots, then I'll happily render that guarantee null and void by joining a team. I could've made my own team, but you guys hogged all the spots, remember? Rolling Eyes
LZR Harmonic
LZR Harmonic

Xbox One Playstation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Bellmond Sun 10 Apr 2016 - 21:37

Little scheme?? Justice?? You smoke way too much pot get some help
HCR Bellmond
HCR Bellmond

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by TJSteel Sun 10 Apr 2016 - 21:43

LMR Harmonic wrote:
HCR Bellmond wrote:Dont see why you deserve anything else none of this has anything to do with you until you decided ud not had enough drama today or something and got yourself involved, then your ego got you to join another team to race us.

This had something to do with me once I saw that your intentions were to smite a racing community that I happen to be part of. I'm not letting your little scheme sit behind closed doors. Your actions are affecting those who want to race; they've done nothing wrong, but you're purposely putting a damper on the whole event, and it's absolutely pathetic.

I don't see why you're making this a matter of ego... Think of me joining another team (that your team has also said you all don't like) as a form of vigilante justice. If you want to push out other teams and guarantee yourselves top spots, then I'll happily render that guarantee null and void by joining a team. I could've made my own team, but you guys hogged all the spots, remember? Rolling Eyes

Purposely trying to put a damper on it? You having a laugh? One guy said one thing now all of HCR are trying to ruin TEC? Think about that for a sec, that's the single most stupid comment I've ever seen
TJSteel
TJSteel

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1598
Registration date : 2014-04-24

http://happycatracing.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next