TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
MSA TORA Watkins Glen 12H - General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
MSA TORA Watkins Glen 12H - General Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
MSA TORA Watkins Glen 12H - General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
MSA TORA Watkins Glen 12H - General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
MSA TORA Watkins Glen 12H - General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
MSA TORA Watkins Glen 12H - General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
MSA TORA Watkins Glen 12H - General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
MSA TORA Watkins Glen 12H - General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
MSA TORA Watkins Glen 12H - General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

MSA TORA Watkins Glen 12H - General Discussion

+52
RBHM Shaggy
DJProfessorK72
Ax4x Mikey J
ShrinkingSteven
jonnotheone
galeforce97
JOSHSIGGY
desertrainfrog
Blacky Mojo
Joito04
AdamWatson99
andiosterfeld
HCR Carlson
EVR Statistic
Warspite 1996
connor7195
Freheliaz
Speed Dem0n 64
OriginF7
BigBen13x
Ax4x Chaddy
SFM Benedict
henkymetcola
ART Carrera
DonatedSatyr227
MID LAND ZETA
HCR generaltso
Matt
Focusatze
Louie Loper
WR Watcher
GKT KimmE
LZR Harmonic
TheVeniceBurner
NSA Roca
HCR Bellmond
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
BAM Leigh
Veloce Virus
CrashCaderz
PTG Chungus
HCR M Angelo
SorrySmithy
HCR Motorhead
LMP Phantom
SGR Amber
SVR Solar
theboomeranga
HCR Super T
TLR Scrublord
Fazed Intro
TJSteel
56 posters

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

MSA TORA Watkins Glen 12H - General Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: MSA TORA Watkins Glen 12H - General Discussion

Post by HCR M Angelo Mon 4 Apr 2016 - 12:39

ErebusV8 wrote:I'd like to add on from what TJ has said.
Yes, I would have like to have had the whole series balanced (or at least the LMP/GT section) at the beginning, but, like anything that gets done here, people would complain that car x sucks at this track and car y is good, but next round car x is a beast and car y may as well stay in the pits, because nothing is ever good enough...

and what does it matter anyway, majority of teams change to the fastest car available anyway from race to race...
It should be 'You pick a car and stay in it for the whole season' but too late for that now...

This is what should happen, you don't see teams in real life swapping cars at each race. Then yes you'd have had time off also. Those that put this series together in the first place should have made sure that there was enough staff to carry this whole series to the end. That has not happened.
I first asked about the build over a week ago and got told they'd be up within the week. Whoever posted that reply should have made sure that it was possible to carry that out. Not just keep people hanging about for extra day's.
I get you all have lives outside of whichever game you are playing, but so do the rest of us. As for running series ,I have done, very successfully thanks, because I knew my own limitations. Not only did I run the series I painted virtually every car on the grid and managed to keep over 30 drivers happy to stick around for 12 weeks in total.
If you needed help why wait till now to ask for it?

HCR M Angelo

TORA Race Number : 105
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2016-01-24

Back to top Go down

MSA TORA Watkins Glen 12H - General Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: MSA TORA Watkins Glen 12H - General Discussion

Post by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN Mon 4 Apr 2016 - 14:20

HCR M Angelo wrote:
ErebusV8 wrote:I'd like to add on from what TJ has said.
Yes, I would have like to have had the whole series balanced (or at least the LMP/GT section) at the beginning, but, like anything that gets done here, people would complain that car x sucks at this track and car y is good, but next round car x is a beast and car y may as well stay in the pits, because nothing is ever good enough...

and what does it matter anyway, majority of teams change to the fastest car available anyway from race to race...
It should be 'You pick a car and stay in it for the whole season' but too late for that now...

This is what should happen, you don't see teams in real life swapping cars at each race. Then yes you'd have had time off also. Those that put this series together in the first place should have made sure that there was enough staff to carry this whole series to the end. That has not happened.
I first asked about the build over a week ago and got told they'd be up within the week. Whoever posted that reply should have made sure that it was possible to carry that out. Not just keep people hanging about for extra day's.
I get you all have lives outside of whichever game you are playing, but so do the rest of us. As for running series ,I have done, very successfully thanks, because I knew my own limitations. Not only did I run the series I painted virtually every car on the grid  and managed to keep over 30 drivers happy to stick around for 12 weeks in total.
If you needed help why wait till now to ask for it?
YEAH I CALL BS THERE SPORT... I ran in your series
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

TORA Race Number : 33
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1447
Registration date : 2012-11-17

http://neinshiza.net84.net  neinshiza.the-talk.net

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR M Angelo Mon 4 Apr 2016 - 14:43

Really Roscoe cause that's all that ever comes out of your mouth

HCR M Angelo

TORA Race Number : 105
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2016-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN Mon 4 Apr 2016 - 16:02

... the series you speak of was Porsche cup... one car... and no way in hell you painted them all
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN Mon 4 Apr 2016 - 16:05

HCR M Angelo wrote:Really Roscoe cause that's all that ever comes out of your mouth
2nd grade comeback...you have really stepped your game up LOL
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN Mon 4 Apr 2016 - 16:14

look my team switched cars three times in the week leading up to sebring
Sunday dp in class by it self
Monday homologated dp into lmp
Wednesday tso due to forza update
Saturday got 2nd overall
quit your bitching
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Super T Mon 4 Apr 2016 - 18:15

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:look my team switched cars three times in the week leading up to sebring
Sunday dp in class by it self
Monday homologated dp into lmp
Wednesday tso due to forza update
Saturday got 2nd overall
quit your bitching

Why is it when there is an argument on here u seen to get involved it's a game mate

As for ur Sebring results that's a joke in itself I'll leave it as that
HCR Super T
HCR Super T

TORA Race Number : 227
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2013-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Bellmond Mon 4 Apr 2016 - 18:17

Whats this?? Roscoe running his mouth about something he has nothing to do with????? Noooooo...... never........
HCR Bellmond
HCR Bellmond

TORA Race Number : 35
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2012-08-02

http://happycatracing.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SVR Solar Mon 4 Apr 2016 - 18:44

MSA TORA Watkins Glen 12H - General Discussion - Page 3 57057947

ill just leave this here Very Happy
SVR Solar
SVR Solar

TORA Race Number : 202
Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 2745
Registration date : 2014-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN Mon 4 Apr 2016 - 18:46

HCR Bellmond wrote:Whats this?? Roscoe running his mouth about something he has nothing to do with????? Noooooo...... never........
did you race in his series? I did
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Super T Mon 4 Apr 2016 - 18:49

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
HCR Bellmond wrote:Whats this?? Roscoe running his mouth about something he has nothing to do with????? Noooooo...... never........
did you race in his series? I did

Wasn't a series on tora so needs no further comments about it here
HCR Super T
HCR Super T

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Bellmond Mon 4 Apr 2016 - 18:50

Well done flower?? Want a medal??

HCR Bellmond
HCR Bellmond

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN Mon 4 Apr 2016 - 18:52

MSA TORA Watkins Glen 12H - General Discussion - Page 3 Clown-10

lookout here comes the hcr boys
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by NSA Roca Mon 4 Apr 2016 - 18:52

To the comment that side Nein Shizas race at Sebring was a joke. Let me just say this. I got into a car with zero practice on a track that I never drove on in the night before and came in 3rd in the lobby. And it was clean other than a tap to a GT car in the last minute. It wasn't a "joke" everyone has different driver styles and it is up to ALL divers to adjust to each other. Don't go putting blame on one guy. Think of what you could of done different as well.
NSA Roca
NSA Roca

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2013-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by TheVeniceBurner Mon 4 Apr 2016 - 18:52

Guys, let Roscoe be a big guy on the forums.. It's the only place Laughing

Sorrynotsorry
TheVeniceBurner
TheVeniceBurner

Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2016-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Bellmond Mon 4 Apr 2016 - 18:55

We had a good race Roca, you did a great job last min, cant knock you mate!!
HCR Bellmond
HCR Bellmond

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Super T Mon 4 Apr 2016 - 18:56

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:MSA TORA Watkins Glen 12H - General Discussion - Page 3 Clown-10

Didn't know u were at our last team meeting to take a pic mate could have came said hi
HCR Super T
HCR Super T

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Super T Mon 4 Apr 2016 - 18:58

NSA Roca wrote:To the comment that side Nein Shizas race at Sebring was a joke. Let me just say this. I got into a car with zero practice on a track that I never drove on in the night before and came in 3rd in the lobby. And it was clean other than a tap to a GT car in the last minute. It wasn't a "joke" everyone has different driver styles and it is up to ALL divers to adjust to each other. Don't go putting blame on one guy. Think of what you could of done different as well.

I will apologise to u and ur other team mate for that comment  as for wat I saw in stint 2 on the other hand that was a joke
HCR Super T
HCR Super T

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN Mon 4 Apr 2016 - 18:59

TheVeniceBurner wrote:Guys, let Roscoe be a big guy on the forums.. It's the only place Laughing

Sorrynotsorry
my beard is pretty big
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Bellmond Mon 4 Apr 2016 - 19:02

HCR Super T wrote:
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:MSA TORA Watkins Glen 12H - General Discussion - Page 3 Clown-10

Didn't know u were at our last team meeting to take a pic mate could have came said hi

Mate this is us in a couple of week, just hope its as sunny
HCR Bellmond
HCR Bellmond

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN Mon 4 Apr 2016 - 19:03

HCR Super T wrote:

I don't speak english
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Super T Mon 4 Apr 2016 - 19:04

HCR Bellmond wrote:
HCR Super T wrote:

Mate this is us in a couple of week, just hope its as sunny

I'll pack the face paint. u get the wigs?
HCR Super T
HCR Super T

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Bellmond Mon 4 Apr 2016 - 19:06

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
TheVeniceBurner wrote:Guys, let Roscoe be a big guy on the forums.. It's the only place Laughing

Sorrynotsorry
my beard is pretty big

Shame theres no crack to match
HCR Bellmond
HCR Bellmond

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Mon 4 Apr 2016 - 19:09

HCR Bellmond wrote:
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:

Sorrynotsorry
my beard is pretty big

Shame theres no crack to match

If Roscoe's got a beard I'm going to have a shave... don't want to be aligned in such a way.

One C is better.

MSA TORA Watkins Glen 12H - General Discussion - Page 3 1SYCYfDMSA TORA Watkins Glen 12H - General Discussion - Page 3 VWFRPRpMSA TORA Watkins Glen 12H - General Discussion - Page 3 KXuWtxqMSA TORA Watkins Glen 12H - General Discussion - Page 3 NmyjVoUMSA TORA Watkins Glen 12H - General Discussion - Page 3 ZxxURAMMSA TORA Watkins Glen 12H - General Discussion - Page 3 JgDewLgMSA TORA Watkins Glen 12H - General Discussion - Page 3 WLxDUZYMSA TORA Watkins Glen 12H - General Discussion - Page 3 5nPqOwAMSA TORA Watkins Glen 12H - General Discussion - Page 3 K91JzVYMSA TORA Watkins Glen 12H - General Discussion - Page 3 70LXLscMSA TORA Watkins Glen 12H - General Discussion - Page 3 ZZnXNxnMSA TORA Watkins Glen 12H - General Discussion - Page 3 JUwEMx8MSA TORA Watkins Glen 12H - General Discussion - Page 3 PZtkh8X
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

TORA Race Number : 4
PC Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2012-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Super T Mon 4 Apr 2016 - 19:11

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
HCR Super T wrote:

I don't speak english

Shame u can spell then. I wouldn't need to come on here and read half this [Censored]
HCR Super T
HCR Super T

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next