TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» New to League Racing!
PLOW Motorsport Tuning & Car Sales Division EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
PLOW Motorsport Tuning & Car Sales Division EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
PLOW Motorsport Tuning & Car Sales Division EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
PLOW Motorsport Tuning & Car Sales Division EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
PLOW Motorsport Tuning & Car Sales Division EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
PLOW Motorsport Tuning & Car Sales Division EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
PLOW Motorsport Tuning & Car Sales Division EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Registration
PLOW Motorsport Tuning & Car Sales Division EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:44 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Lobby Settings
PLOW Motorsport Tuning & Car Sales Division EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 0:16 by zrolizac

Facebook

PLOW Motorsport Tuning & Car Sales Division

+2
HoW Jones
CQR The Butcher
6 posters

Go down

PLOW Motorsport Tuning & Car Sales Division Empty PLOW Motorsport Tuning & Car Sales Division

Post by CQR The Butcher Tue 5 May 2009 - 13:23

Welcome to PLOW

Listed here will be a catalogue of cars available to buy from the PLOW team.
Ways to request a car advertised:

* Post on this thread requesting the car or cars
* PM me on TORA
* PM either me or Tubbi on XBOX live to arrange a purchase. (GT: PLOW TheButcher & WRT Tubbi)

Thanks

AJ

A Class (A850)

PLOW Motorsport Tuning & Car Sales Division Mug410

Summary:
This car is very quick around short, medium and even a few of the longer tracks. Yes it is a leaderboard car, but everyone needs one!
Example Lap Times: 1.49.000 Silverstone GP, 1.49.400 Mugello Long

A Class (A850)

PLOW Motorsport Tuning & Car Sales Division Legacy10

Summary:
This car was developed from the successful touring car season the team embarked on. The price tag does reflect the hours gone into tuning this unusual car as well as entry into the PLOW legacy cup. What you do get is a car that will make you uber competitive around a number of tracks, setting some PB's along the way

Last edited by PLOW The Butcher on Tue 5 May 2009 - 14:03; edited 3 times in total
CQR The Butcher
CQR The Butcher

Number of posts : 933
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

PLOW Motorsport Tuning & Car Sales Division Empty Re: PLOW Motorsport Tuning & Car Sales Division

Post by HoW Jones Tue 5 May 2009 - 13:38

How much would I have to pay for a customer Touring car built to whatever next season's rules are?

HoW Jones

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-05-02

Back to top Go down

PLOW Motorsport Tuning & Car Sales Division Empty Re: PLOW Motorsport Tuning & Car Sales Division

Post by CQR The Butcher Wed 6 May 2009 - 10:52

*** 5 Integras on the auction house now! 12 hr listing, featured ***
CQR The Butcher
CQR The Butcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Richy59 Wed 6 May 2009 - 11:03

B2R Jones wrote:How much would I have to pay for a customer Touring car built to whatever next season's rules are?

4 Million

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com/tora-touring-car-championship-season-2-f13/congratulations-to-azt-the-butcher-and-plow-motorsport-t1488-30.htm
Richy59
Richy59

TORA Race Number : 20
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 13799
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR The Butcher Thu 7 May 2009 - 12:56

another 2 Mugen integras on the Auction house
CQR The Butcher
CQR The Butcher

Back to top Go down

Post by PLOW Kris Fri 8 May 2009 - 18:25

i TELL you what m8 what a car if any of you girls race A850 you need one of these cars in Ur garage its awesome well worth the cash i paid lads keep em coming!!!! Cool
PLOW Kris
PLOW Kris

Number of posts : 713
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR The Butcher Fri 8 May 2009 - 18:48

Cheers for the feedback KRI5
CQR The Butcher
CQR The Butcher

Back to top Go down

Post by lfcnicklfc Fri 8 May 2009 - 21:26

i've only bought the Legacy and wow it is fantastic really well done congratulations on a fantastic car.
lfcnicklfc
lfcnicklfc

TORA Race Number : 11
Number of posts : 3589
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by PLOW tubbi Fri 8 May 2009 - 21:45

On Sale Now & Coming soon:

Please note - all sales listed on the TORA site by PLOW are discounted and are for TORA members only, outsiders are charged considerably more and demonstrates our commitment to TORA.

All of the cars listed here by PLOW have at one point or another been placed within the top 200 on the scoreboard.

Our aim is to make anyone to whom we sell a car faster and more competitive.

Most of the cars have more than one tune but the fastest to date is applied at the time of sale.

If you find the car uncomfortable to drive we may have a tune that is marginally slower but easier to handle, after all no body wants to drive a car thats just not fun and will do only one out of 10 hotlaps and finish last in every race.

Because of this the car, tune and in most cases paint are what you pay for, if mods to the tune or parts are needed for you to get value for money, this will be done for free Once and once only.

As far as I am aware PLOW are the only garage to offer this service.

VW Beetle A850 with PLOW paint, not quite as fast as the legacy but slightly easier to drive, really upsets a lobby full of pro's when you beat them in it

Price TBC (not quite ready yet)

F355 Challenge A850 (A849) with unique tubbi paint, total and absolute maple valley forwards and reverse full track dominator, it is also very competitive round suzuka as long as you have the bottle to take it to the edge of the track in the turns, this car drives better with TCS off which is testiment to the stability of this build and tune which has been in testing by myself for a long time trying to compete with the top scoreboard times.
Update: This car can now be supplied with 2 types of paint, both unique and very eye catching, so much easier to apply pressure on an apponent when 2 inches behind with effective paint!

Price: $2mill with paint
$1mill without

1969 432r A850 with PLOW paint, one of the fastest and undoubtedly the easiest car to get fast times in, very universal car to the extent that it carries my fastest time round tsukuba, laguna seca and suprisingly motegi, powers round the outside of renault 5's in the turns and nicely drifts through the corners with the greatest of ease.

$1mill without

Legacy A850 300-400 speed tune, the paint is optional but may I suggest a random paint. This car is pretty much unbeaten when used in the 300-400 category that is becoming so popular for the prevention of muscle car abuse, this car excells around every muscle car track but still retains all of its handling characteristics, be warned!! I have been booted from many lobbys for consistantly winning this formula.

$1mill without
PLOW tubbi
PLOW tubbi

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by PLOW tubbi Wed 27 May 2009 - 22:52

price changes for cars without paint, have a look
PLOW tubbi
PLOW tubbi

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down