TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Allied Forces 2016 Team announcement  EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Allied Forces 2016 Team announcement  EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Allied Forces 2016 Team announcement  EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Allied Forces 2016 Team announcement  EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Allied Forces 2016 Team announcement  EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Allied Forces 2016 Team announcement  EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Allied Forces 2016 Team announcement  EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Allied Forces 2016 Team announcement  EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Allied Forces 2016 Team announcement  EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Allied Forces 2016 Team announcement

Go down

Allied Forces 2016 Team announcement  Empty Allied Forces 2016 Team announcement

As of a few hours ago, long serving Allied Forces driver, DeweyTee passed away after a long and difficult battle with cancer.

Although he had not raced with us for many months, Dewey was still an integral part of the Allied Forces roster and will remain to be so for a very long time.

For those of you who don't know him, DeweyTee was one of Allied Forces original members way back when the team started in 2012.

We will miss him very dearly and our thoughts and wishes are forwarded to his family and hope they are ok in the following months as we mourn shoulder to shoulder.

Godspeed Dewey, you will be missed!
Allied Forces 2016 Team announcement  S9dnly10
theboomeranga
theboomeranga

TORA Race Number : 31
PC Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7110
Registration date : 2011-12-02

https://www.facebook.com/NSR.Esports1

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Allied Forces 2016 Team announcement :: Comments

CTM AnonCaliga

Post Wed 6 Apr 2016 - 1:03 by CTM AnonCaliga

So very sad. As I live with a family member battling this dreadful disease I pray that sooner rather than later we find a cure for this. God speed Dewey, God speed!

As a final mark of respect maybe we could consider permanately removing the TORA race number 18 from circulation so that it may never be used again by anyone on TORA?

Back to top Go down

Post Wed 6 Apr 2016 - 2:24 by BAM Leigh

i didn't know DeweyTee but to lose anyone to these disease is just heart braking. i agree with anoncaliga with his number should be retired, my thoughts go out to his friends and family.

Back to top Go down

PROD DTechR

Post Wed 6 Apr 2016 - 2:40 by PROD DTechR

my condolence to Dewey's family.

Back to top Go down

CTM AnonCaliga

Post Wed 6 Apr 2016 - 4:11 by CTM AnonCaliga

Allied Forces 2016 Team announcement  Rip_de10

Back to top Go down

Ax4x Mikey J

Post Wed 6 Apr 2016 - 5:01 by Ax4x Mikey J

AnonCaliga wrote:So very sad. As I live with a family member battling this dreadful disease I pray that sooner rather than later we find a cure for this. God speed Dewey, God speed!

As a final mark of respect maybe we could consider permanately removing the TORA race number 18 from circulation so that it may never be used again by anyone on TORA?

I would agree with that sentiment entirely, with an exception... when he officially retired from competitive racing, he asked to have the number 18 transferred to me, and I have been racing with it in his honor at his request. I am now more honored to race with his number to fullfill his request.

Dewey, old mate, I hope to get one of those elusive wins for the #18 soon. That is now more a goal than ever. I miss you my friend, my team co-founder/

Back to top Go down

CRA XenoMorph

Post Wed 6 Apr 2016 - 6:14 by CRA XenoMorph

RIP Dewey Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Biggsy tv

Post Wed 6 Apr 2016 - 10:56 by Biggsy tv

I just saw the news on Twitter and had to sign in.

I remember DeweyTee when he first joined TORA, and although he wasn't the fastest driver he had one of the best attitude and spirits in the "Virtual Pitlane".

My thoughts to his family and friends, you will be sorely missed buddy!

Back to top Go down

Matt

Post Wed 6 Apr 2016 - 12:35 by Matt

I share all the sentiments above having lost two members of my family in quick succession last year to cancer.
Thoughts very much with his family, friends and his Ax4x team members.

For those racing in various categories across TORA this week there will be marks of respect offered in each.

Back to top Go down

EZT MAKO 6669

Post Wed 6 Apr 2016 - 15:04 by EZT MAKO 6669

My condolences to Dewey's family, friends, and teammates. It is always that much more difficult when someone passes before their time. I lost my father many years ago now after a lengthy illness. He was only 61 at the time. Despite our own sadness, we can take comfort in the knowledge that our loved ones are at peace and no longer suffering. I am not a religious man, but I do firmly believe that we do not simply cease to exist, but rather move on to continue our journey.

With that thought in mind, I raise a glass to Dewey and hope that he has already made his way to someplace better!! Cheers

Back to top Go down

skyshadow5

Post Wed 6 Apr 2016 - 20:08 by skyshadow5

I didn't know DeweyTee personally, but too many good people are being lost to cancer. God speed Dewey from the guys at MVG Racing.

~sky~

Back to top Go down

HCR generaltso

Post Thu 7 Apr 2016 - 9:26 by HCR generaltso

[Censored] cancer.

Back to top Go down

PTG Chungus

Post Thu 7 Apr 2016 - 13:00 by PTG Chungus

My condolences to DewyT and his family
I know the fight against cancer two well

Godspeed Dewy, i will cherish our time we had in FM4

Back to top Go down

Richy59

Post Thu 7 Apr 2016 - 17:49 by Richy59

Shocked to hear this, came out of the blue for me and like Simon I saw the news on social media. I remember him signing up and speaking with him on multiple occasions as he got more involved with TORA. He'll sadly be missed by everyone who had the pleasure of dealing with him.

RIP DeweyTee

Back to top Go down

HCR Bellmond

Post Thu 7 Apr 2016 - 17:58 by HCR Bellmond

RIP Dewey. May you race on above!!

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down