TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TORA Rally Championship *SIGN UPS* - Page 4 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORA Rally Championship *SIGN UPS* - Page 4 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TORA Rally Championship *SIGN UPS* - Page 4 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA Rally Championship *SIGN UPS* - Page 4 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA Rally Championship *SIGN UPS* - Page 4 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA Rally Championship *SIGN UPS* - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA Rally Championship *SIGN UPS* - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA Rally Championship *SIGN UPS* - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA Rally Championship *SIGN UPS* - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA Rally Championship *SIGN UPS*

+6
Lonewolf8664
rondanger
Scalextech
HCR Skodaboie
MID LAND ZETA
Fazed Intro
10 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

TORA Rally Championship *SIGN UPS* - Page 4 Empty Re: TORA Rally Championship *SIGN UPS*

Post by Scalextech Mon 2 May 2016 - 23:40

haha. I know why skoda wants to run it again - he actually had an accident on stage 10 (I know that cos there's no other way I could've beaten him by 3 seconds on that stage. Finished 2.36 behind him which is right where I expect to be. (not sure if I've actually improved in the last 2 weeks lol)

Stupid thing put me back to stage 1 twice (once I got as far as stage 7)

Scalextech

TORA Race Number : 928
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2016-03-01

http://www.scalextech.co.uk

Back to top Go down

TORA Rally Championship *SIGN UPS* - Page 4 Empty Re: TORA Rally Championship *SIGN UPS*

Post by HCR Skodaboie Tue 3 May 2016 - 2:36

yeah i did have and off and a reset but no damage was taken on that stage at least. Just a 15 second penalty. But having said that, I was on one for the first 3 stages and even saved the replay, I though I did that good lol
HCR Skodaboie
HCR Skodaboie

TORA Race Number : 41
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2013-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Scalextech Mon 16 May 2016 - 23:19

wow. where was everyone tonight? only 3 of us actually showed up.

I was late and was streaming my gameplay (and got distracted after 1 or 2 stages and only managed to finish the rally with ONE minute left on the clock. lol

I was in LIMP MODE for the entire last 3 stages thanks to us pc guys being handicapped with the Trainee mechanics rather than career ones. Had 50% engine at the last service stop and daren't even look at the other components lol

Scalextech

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Skodaboie Mon 16 May 2016 - 23:35

Sorry, Im just in from beginning to move house. Starting to break down my rig and have it set up in the new place. Hoping I make it back for new race, even though I hate monte carlo. Would love to have raced finalnd for sure
HCR Skodaboie
HCR Skodaboie

TORA Race Number : 41
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2013-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Scalextech Mon 16 May 2016 - 23:37

shame you missed it bud and hope you're back for the next round. you're not alone in your dislike of monty I'm sure (personally I'm dreading Sweden) lol

Scalextech

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4