TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
MSA TORA Le Mans 24h Driver of the day  EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
MSA TORA Le Mans 24h Driver of the day  EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
MSA TORA Le Mans 24h Driver of the day  EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
MSA TORA Le Mans 24h Driver of the day  EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
MSA TORA Le Mans 24h Driver of the day  EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
MSA TORA Le Mans 24h Driver of the day  EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
MSA TORA Le Mans 24h Driver of the day  EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
MSA TORA Le Mans 24h Driver of the day  EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
MSA TORA Le Mans 24h Driver of the day  EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

MSA TORA Le Mans 24h Driver of the day

+18
PTG Chungus
Rapidi87
TLR Scrublord
WR Watcher
SGR Amber
SVR Solar
jonnotheone
Moesavy
ART Carrera
HCR Motorhead
BigBen13x
HCR MeRiCA
DonatedSatyr227
II revoTec II
HCR generaltso
theboomeranga
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
Joito04
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

MSA TORA Le Mans 24h Driver of the day  Empty MSA TORA Le Mans 24h Driver of the day

Post by Joito04 Sun 12 Jun 2016 - 22:57

After the dust has settled from the battles of the weekend. Now would be a good time for us to celebrate some of the individual performances to which deserve some recognition amongst the community.

Did a driver amongst your team exceed your expectations?
Did somebody step in last minute and deliver the goods for you?
Did somebody manage to drive a damaged car in order to get miles in for their team that made a difference?
Did another team impress you?
Somebody in your lobby do something that earned your praise?

Here is the thread to celebrate those achievements!

There is not any particular prize or award, Just a thread where stand-out performances can be recognised and applauded amongst us all as fellow racers.
Joito04
Joito04

TORA Race Number : 802
Number of posts : 823
Registration date : 2013-03-03

http://www.puertorico.com

Back to top Go down

MSA TORA Le Mans 24h Driver of the day  Empty Re: MSA TORA Le Mans 24h Driver of the day

Post by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN Sun 12 Jun 2016 - 23:31

Did a driver amongst your team exceed your expectations? NSA ROCA,MOESAVY,BLOODY GEARS, SAINTEDPLACEBO4
Did somebody step in last minute and deliver the goods for you? ALL FOUR OF THEM

Did another team impress you? almost every team in alobby
Somebody in your lobby do something that earned your praise? JOITO WOW BUD!!! Good to see you found your pace again...now slow back down lol
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

TORA Race Number : 33
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1447
Registration date : 2012-11-17

http://neinshiza.net84.net  neinshiza.the-talk.net

Back to top Go down

MSA TORA Le Mans 24h Driver of the day  Empty Re: MSA TORA Le Mans 24h Driver of the day

Post by theboomeranga Sun 12 Jun 2016 - 23:39

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
Somebody in your lobby do something that earned your praise? JOITO WOW BUD!!! Good to see you found your pace again...now slow back down lol
realest comment on TORA ^
theboomeranga
theboomeranga

TORA Race Number : 31
PC Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7110
Registration date : 2011-12-02

https://www.facebook.com/NSR.Esports1

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR generaltso Sun 12 Jun 2016 - 23:57

Joito.
HCR generaltso
HCR generaltso

TORA Race Number : 12
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 5771
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post by II revoTec II Mon 13 Jun 2016 - 0:03

Joito
II revoTec II
II revoTec II

TORA Race Number : 607
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2015-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post by DonatedSatyr227 Mon 13 Jun 2016 - 0:13

IMO everyone is A lobby did a good job to single out just 1 driver would be unfair to everyone.
DonatedSatyr227
DonatedSatyr227

TORA Race Number : 95
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 419
Registration date : 2014-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN Mon 13 Jun 2016 - 0:49

life isn't fair.... this is not the place for any form of discourse please Cheers
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

TORA Race Number : 33
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1447
Registration date : 2012-11-17

http://neinshiza.net84.net  neinshiza.the-talk.net

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR MeRiCA Mon 13 Jun 2016 - 1:28

Good job Joito,
On a nother note, HCR DELIRIUM&HCR Conoral did a great job doing what they did coming from last place in A Lobby,
HCR MeRiCA
HCR MeRiCA

TORA Race Number : 84
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2015-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBen13x Mon 13 Jun 2016 - 1:39

I just want to shout out Galeforce, some evil dude, and DeductiveRain for that crazy 4 way Vette battle in Lobby B during stint 6.  It was the the cleaniest, most extreme TORA battle that I have ever been involved in.

MSA TORA Le Mans 24h Driver of the day  BYYuASn
MSA TORA Le Mans 24h Driver of the day  HAEUnL7MSA TORA Le Mans 24h Driver of the day  KdgZ8UeMSA TORA Le Mans 24h Driver of the day  CQUSyXgMSA TORA Le Mans 24h Driver of the day  099o0vaMSA TORA Le Mans 24h Driver of the day  PvJCMixMSA TORA Le Mans 24h Driver of the day  FU7yRaHMSA TORA Le Mans 24h Driver of the day  QBEMUyMMSA TORA Le Mans 24h Driver of the day  NPhnnNgMSA TORA Le Mans 24h Driver of the day  WDatqwmMSA TORA Le Mans 24h Driver of the day  9CkOLQ8MSA TORA Le Mans 24h Driver of the day  GpwltaLMSA TORA Le Mans 24h Driver of the day  M2WT61vMSA TORA Le Mans 24h Driver of the day  BKfvezfMSA TORA Le Mans 24h Driver of the day  O2Aon8DMSA TORA Le Mans 24h Driver of the day  ZDh93lU
MSA TORA Le Mans 24h Driver of the day  ZDh93lU
1st Forza 4 Grand Finale R1 & R2
BigBen13x
BigBen13x

TORA Race Number : 13
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2306
Registration date : 2014-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Joito04 Mon 13 Jun 2016 - 2:13

Thank you everyone for the compliments! I want to give to give a shoutout to everyone who made this work as smooth as possible! If there was a driver I'd choose it'd be rapidi in stint 10 if there was live comms for it you guys would have been going nuts the amount of battling we had going on at 140mphs within 10ft of each at one point pasted him on the OUTSIDE entering the first chicanes
Joito04
Joito04

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Mon 13 Jun 2016 - 3:01

Joito was mega in the race. Amazing pace!

Proud of my team, TJ for keeping his cool whilst racing and overseeing the race operations, Carlsons and Mittens for their triple stints. Madness!

Delirium and Colonel both gave their everything in their stints.

Shout out to Henkymetcola who was really strong in the night stint with me, had to push to pull away from both him and Bellmond! Very Happy

One C is better.

MSA TORA Le Mans 24h Driver of the day  1SYCYfDMSA TORA Le Mans 24h Driver of the day  VWFRPRpMSA TORA Le Mans 24h Driver of the day  KXuWtxqMSA TORA Le Mans 24h Driver of the day  NmyjVoUMSA TORA Le Mans 24h Driver of the day  ZxxURAMMSA TORA Le Mans 24h Driver of the day  JgDewLgMSA TORA Le Mans 24h Driver of the day  WLxDUZYMSA TORA Le Mans 24h Driver of the day  5nPqOwAMSA TORA Le Mans 24h Driver of the day  K91JzVYMSA TORA Le Mans 24h Driver of the day  70LXLscMSA TORA Le Mans 24h Driver of the day  ZZnXNxnMSA TORA Le Mans 24h Driver of the day  JUwEMx8MSA TORA Le Mans 24h Driver of the day  PZtkh8X
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

TORA Race Number : 4
PC Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2012-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by ART Carrera Mon 13 Jun 2016 - 3:01

Josh you're my favorite Puerto Rican I love you
ART Carrera
ART Carrera

TORA Race Number : 175
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1559
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Joito04 Mon 13 Jun 2016 - 3:08

LMR Minardi wrote:Josh you're my favorite Puerto Rican I love you
ya tu sabe Papi! Caribbean does it right
Joito04
Joito04

Back to top Go down

Post by Moesavy Mon 13 Jun 2016 - 3:54

Sainted, nsa roca, and roscoe for sticking it out in the wee hours for the team. Super pumped on how well there pace was
Did somebody step in last minute and deliver the goods for you? Sainted and bloodygears. Hated it for sainted in his stint when he turned it around but he was well on pace to finish where he started and bloody just did what bloody does lol

Did somebody manage to drive a damaged car in order to get miles in for their team that made a difference? Lol what damage

Did another team impress you? The germans. Watching the replay and watching kimi he was amazing at the night stint.

Somebody in your lobby do something that earned your praise? Hcr solar for sticking around and broadcasting for 18 hours. And the lmp cars. They were fantastic in both lobbies i was able to make

Moesavy

TORA Race Number : 946
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2013-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by jonnotheone Mon 13 Jun 2016 - 8:33

Everyone who turned up for B lobby

All drove really well not to many incidents on the virtual road..

It was a long haul and sometimes due to delay even longer but we all stuck it out.

Well done to all teams who took part..

And to veeps u drove the nuts of that nissan well done bud..
An a massive well done to our gt team ....
jonnotheone
jonnotheone

TORA Race Number : 66
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1151
Registration date : 2014-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by SVR Solar Mon 13 Jun 2016 - 8:43

Did a driver amongst your team exceed your expectations? everyone in the team did a top notch Job,
Did somebody step in last minute and deliver the goods for you? Joito and Mystic switching around there stints cause we had someone not turn up.
Did somebody manage to drive a damaged car in order to get miles in for their team that made a difference? Huh we had damage??
Did another team impress you? i think the XBM Guys deserve it once again locked out top 3 with Qualifying only to get shafted by Lag Sad
if praise can be seperated id have to say Stint 1 the battle btw Me Mittens and Hybrid was Intense as hell, but for all round Performance Joito gets it hands down
SVR Solar
SVR Solar

TORA Race Number : 202
Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 2745
Registration date : 2014-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by SGR Amber Mon 13 Jun 2016 - 11:12

DizzyCupid easily, I got him to take over after my lag out so i could sort issues, and he hammered the #497 round, gaining a three-mile lead in one of his stints.

The #2 HCR Oreca was on fire throughout

Roscoe, on the verge of collapsing from tiredness, battling it out to finish stint 11

MSA TORA Le Mans 24h Driver of the day  Banner11
SGR Amber
SGR Amber

TORA Race Number : 100
PC Playstation 4

Number of posts : 1789
Registration date : 2014-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by WR Watcher Mon 13 Jun 2016 - 16:25

From my team it would be rapidi who ran stint 7 despite having personal issues and rescued me from driving a night time double stint. From the other teams it's have to be Joito who was extremely fast in the night. He just flew right pass me and i never saw him again Very Happy
WR Watcher
WR Watcher

TORA Race Number : 74
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2016-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post by TLR Scrublord Mon 13 Jun 2016 - 18:06

Watched BigMittens in stint 2, he was a beast, managed to win after getting shunted off on the very first corner!
TLR Scrublord
TLR Scrublord

TORA Race Number : 11
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2413
Registration date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapidi87 Mon 13 Jun 2016 - 18:18

I'm proud of all my teammembers from xbox-motorsports. They gave everything they got and continued after the two disconnects.

Oromis that he changed the stint 10 and 11 with me
vogel and weightwatcher that they was preparred to drive my stints

Did somebody manage to drive a damaged car in order to get miles in for their team that made a difference?
all without damage xD

the LMPs i got no problem with them and the teams from joito and moe.

in my stints it was moe and joito. fantastic battle with joito and trying to get moe was not the easiest thing Smile

Rapidi87

TORA Race Number : 715
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2016-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by PTG Chungus Mon 13 Jun 2016 - 19:33

Did a driver amongst your team exceed your expectations? Minardi buddy blistering
Did somebody step in last minute and deliver the goods for you? ....
Did another team impress you? #497 did well to keep fighting
Somebody in your lobby do something that earned your praise? Mr B hickey About 10 hr of driving and one laggout and still whooped peoples asses

A lobby Backmarker
Standard Fat guy
Pendulum tuning Garage Drivet

1st 4X TORA TCC Privateer, TORA Big rigs privateer, TORA AM IRON privateer ACCR LMP PRO, GT3, GTO & Touring masters.
PTG DTCC Drivers and privateer winner Season 2
2nd V8 Supercars, TCC 2022, PTG DTCC Drivers title
( Also double OMA TCC Privateer and team hard champion...but...yanno...wooden spoon things)
( Insert Ribbons & TORA Role here)
MSA TORA Le Mans 24h Driver of the day  PbNPSDnMSA TORA Le Mans 24h Driver of the day  PNUZuSu
PTG Chungus
PTG Chungus

TORA Race Number : 666
Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 1569
Registration date : 2014-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by xebot360 Tue 14 Jun 2016 - 9:08

Did a driver amongst your team exceed your expectations? Couldn't really pin point one driver as they all did amazingly
Did somebody step in last minute and deliver the goods for you? Wouldn't say last minute but some evil dude did the stints when I forgot to tell him (sorry)
Did somebody manage to drive a damaged car in order to get miles in for their team that made a difference? There was damage ???
Did another team impress you? Everyone did. The standard of racing was awesome Razz
Somebody in your lobby do something that earned your praise? Joito Razz

xebot360

TORA Race Number : 50
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 837
Registration date : 2014-03-10

https://facebook.com/FMRMotorsport

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Bellmond Tue 14 Jun 2016 - 9:47

Did a driver amongst your team exceed your expectations? Saga and General and TJ all were late to start testing but they put down good miles and kept themselves out of trouble
Did somebody step in last minute and deliver the goods for you? Yay Yar Yar ran an amazing final stint to secure 2nd for the Tekno team
Did somebody manage to drive a damaged car in order to get miles in for their team that made a difference? Erm.... no but i would add that the guys in my car did exactly as expected nobody put a foot wrong
Did another team impress you? CRA's LMP team did an amazing job staying in the game whilst other faulted
Somebody in your lobby do something that earned your praise? Skodaboie managed something like 12 or more hours at the wheel, top job.

Big thanks to the guys behind the event an well done to all the finishers.

Onto face the Germans at Bathurst..... cant wait Smile
HCR Bellmond
HCR Bellmond

TORA Race Number : 35
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2012-08-02

http://happycatracing.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by some evil dude Tue 14 Jun 2016 - 10:14

Thanks Xebot. Turned out to be a little easier doing doubles. I also would like to say great job to Ege51 for holding a most consistent pace in stint 11. I held exactly 2,000 ft behind you for an hr. Just a couple hickups later on and it really showed.
some evil dude
some evil dude

TORA Race Number : 440
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2010-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by some evil dude Tue 14 Jun 2016 - 10:17

Btw, my stints were broadcast and archived so just look for some_evil_dude. The last two have a good first hr, then like I said, just teater off.
some evil dude
some evil dude

TORA Race Number : 440
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2010-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next