TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TORA Spec Cup Season 3: Round 4 - Imola - 24th August 8pm BST - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORA Spec Cup Season 3: Round 4 - Imola - 24th August 8pm BST - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TORA Spec Cup Season 3: Round 4 - Imola - 24th August 8pm BST - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA Spec Cup Season 3: Round 4 - Imola - 24th August 8pm BST - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA Spec Cup Season 3: Round 4 - Imola - 24th August 8pm BST - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA Spec Cup Season 3: Round 4 - Imola - 24th August 8pm BST - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA Spec Cup Season 3: Round 4 - Imola - 24th August 8pm BST - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA Spec Cup Season 3: Round 4 - Imola - 24th August 8pm BST - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA Spec Cup Season 3: Round 4 - Imola - 24th August 8pm BST - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA Spec Cup Season 3: Round 4 - Imola - 24th August 8pm BST

+7
Texas PJ Pete
BHAFC Scorpion
dinosilenzi
desertrainfrog
HCR Super T
jonnotheone
CRA XenoMorph
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

TORA Spec Cup Season 3: Round 4 - Imola - 24th August 8pm BST - Page 2 Empty Re: TORA Spec Cup Season 3: Round 4 - Imola - 24th August 8pm BST

Post by HCR Super T Wed 17 Aug 2016 - 20:26

Sweet another week to practice
HCR Super T
HCR Super T

TORA Race Number : 227
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2013-05-08

Back to top Go down

TORA Spec Cup Season 3: Round 4 - Imola - 24th August 8pm BST - Page 2 Empty Re: TORA Spec Cup Season 3: Round 4 - Imola - 24th August 8pm BST

Post by CTM AnonCaliga Wed 17 Aug 2016 - 20:46

Damn! Mine just started working.
CTM AnonCaliga
CTM AnonCaliga

TORA Race Number : 360
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1173
Registration date : 2013-11-12

http://CTechMotorsport.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Super T Wed 17 Aug 2016 - 22:16

Anyone else loose game data after this [Censored] tonight?
HCR Super T
HCR Super T

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by desertrainfrog Thu 18 Aug 2016 - 8:16

Didn't try it yet.

desertrainfrog

TORA Race Number : 512
PC Playstation 4

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2014-05-02

Back to top Go down

Post by CTM AnonCaliga Thu 18 Aug 2016 - 11:33

HCR Super T wrote:Anyone else loose game data after this [Censored] tonight?

Yea mate I lost a few things strangely but what's really fooked me right off is that last nights Xbox glitch wasn't just isolated to ProjectCARS, if anyone creates liveries on Forza then I advise you to check to insure you still have all your library of liveries and vinyls you have created as I noticed this morning that at least half of my vinyl library has gone as has several liveries which I had created and saved and there's no chance of these being restored as I've tried multiple attempts. So yea guys go check your saved artwork is still there and fingers crossed.
CTM AnonCaliga
CTM AnonCaliga

TORA Race Number : 360
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1173
Registration date : 2013-11-12

http://CTechMotorsport.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by desertrainfrog Fri 19 Aug 2016 - 10:00

I hadn't played FORZA that evening so I suppose they spared me. At least I didn't notice anything yet.

*IT-Support mentality kicks in* Did you try deleting only your local save game and redownloading it when starting the game?

desertrainfrog

PC Playstation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by desertrainfrog Mon 22 Aug 2016 - 9:04

FYI: Live Timing was reset last Saturday, so please make sure that you are signed in for this week ^^.

desertrainfrog

PC Playstation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Super T Mon 22 Aug 2016 - 9:38

desertrainfrog wrote:FYI: Live Timing was reset last Saturday, so please make sure that you are signed in for this week ^^.

I've asked tj if he can put docs back to round 4 as we're signing in for round 5
HCR Super T
HCR Super T

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by desertrainfrog Mon 22 Aug 2016 - 14:50

HCR Super T wrote:
desertrainfrog wrote:FYI: Live Timing was reset last Saturday, so please make sure that you are signed in for this week ^^.

I've asked tj if he can put docs back to round 4 as we're signing in for round 5

It was reset last Saturday...except I oversaw that it was still on round 5 after the reset and it was fixed in the meantime, leaving me with the thought that it was alright in the first place ^^

However, just make sure that you are signed up Smile

desertrainfrog

PC Playstation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Super T Mon 22 Aug 2016 - 21:21

Dipped into the 59s tonight really don't think I'll hit in qualifying had ran to many laps and car was light on fuel (30ltr left after 8 laps)
HCR Super T
HCR Super T

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Super T Wed 24 Aug 2016 - 22:10

Well done dino on the win After 1st safety car fiasco was going to be a good fight with nutter after making a good gap to 3rd only to be stuffed by another safety car After that restart got taken out by someone lagging dropped to last. So happy to make it back to second but night could have been a lot better
HCR Super T
HCR Super T

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by dinosilenzi Thu 25 Aug 2016 - 6:59

Thank you Alan, it's the result of an aggressive strategy (4 laps to go my tires were completely worn out) and your bad luck.
I would rather fight with you and, you're right, night could have been a lot better.
It must be said: yesterday the racing standard was not at the highest levels.
dinosilenzi
dinosilenzi

TORA Race Number : 719
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2013-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by desertrainfrog Thu 25 Aug 2016 - 9:18

I think three safety car periods speak for themselves Very Happy

Regarding this: When we are about to restart after a safety car period please keep the chatter down as much as possible. And if I hear somebody call out "GO GO GO" who is NOT the race leader once again, this person is going to have a hard time with me and possibly everyone else who gets involved in the clusterf*ck caused by that.

Congrats, Dino, on the win.
And regardless of that pure chaos we had yesterday, I hope to see you all next week at Hockenheim...which is going to be my home game.

desertrainfrog

PC Playstation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Super T Thu 25 Aug 2016 - 9:20

dinosilenzi wrote:Thank you Alan, it's the result of an aggressive strategy (4 laps to go my tires were completely worn out) and your bad luck.
I would rather fight with you and, you're right, night could have been a lot better.
It must be said: yesterday the racing standard was not at the highest levels.

Did u run the same tires the whole race ? Tbf u were leading out of turn 1 on merit before first restart
HCR Super T
HCR Super T

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Super T Thu 25 Aug 2016 - 9:25

desertrainfrog wrote:I think three safety car periods speak for themselves Very Happy

Regarding this: When we are about to restart after a safety car period please keep the chatter down as much as possible. And if I hear somebody call out "GO GO GO" who is NOT the race leader once again, this person is going to have a hard time with me and possibly everyone else who gets involved in the clusterf*ck caused by that.

Congrats, Dino, on the win.
And regardless of that pure chaos we had yesterday, I hope to see you all next week at Hockenheim...which is going to be my home game.

I think safety cars restarts should just be go from last corner would save bunching up on the start
straight   As going forward I know hockenheim hasn't got a big straight

Also should we not be staying on road tires heard someone say they changed to softs
HCR Super T
HCR Super T

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by dinosilenzi Thu 25 Aug 2016 - 9:36

HCR Super T wrote: Did u run the same tires the whole race ?   Tbf u were leading out of turn 1 on merit before first restart  

Yes. Initially I wanted to use pit1 only for refuel and pit2 only to change tires. Then, how it turned out, I decided to use the two pit stops only for refuel the bare essential.

Last edited by dinosilenzi on Thu 25 Aug 2016 - 13:12; edited 1 time in total
dinosilenzi
dinosilenzi

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Super T Thu 25 Aug 2016 - 9:38

dinosilenzi wrote:
HCR Super T wrote: Did u run the same tires the whole race ?   Tbf u were leading out of turn 1 on merit before first restart  

Yes. Initially I wanted to use pit1 only for refuel and pit2 only to change tires. Then, how i turned out, I decided to use the two pit stops only for refuel the bare essential.

A changed tires and put minimum fuel in on 2nd stop
HCR Super T
HCR Super T

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by dinosilenzi Thu 25 Aug 2016 - 9:54

desertrainfrog wrote: Congrats, Dino, on the win.

Thanks m8! I return gladly your visit in Hockenheim Cheers
dinosilenzi
dinosilenzi

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Super T Thu 25 Aug 2016 - 10:15

dinosilenzi wrote:
desertrainfrog wrote: Congrats, Dino, on the win.

Thanks m8! I return gladly your visit in Hockenheim Cheers

I'll be returning also Should be joint on point with dino for championship after drop round so all to play for. Just need to keep out of trouble from now on
HCR Super T
HCR Super T

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by BTMX Slane Thu 25 Aug 2016 - 13:01

Congrats Dino.

I actually had some good racing with people out there last night. Pit stops ruined my race last night.

Agree with Super T, starts should be made after final corner or after pits entrance as this is where the real life SC would be peeling off anyway.

Hardest part of the SC period for me was tyres going cold tried keeping them warm but got owned by Super T on first corner.
BTMX Slane
BTMX Slane

TORA Race Number : 327
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2014-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by desertrainfrog Thu 25 Aug 2016 - 16:45

You are partially right with that.

In the real world, when the safety car returns into the pit the pace is usually determined by the race leader from there on out. He can start accelerating whenever he wants from there, but overtaking is not allowed until either the pit-line or the start-finish-line (depends where the safety takes off).

However starting from the last turn in our race yesterday wouldn't have been possible since the people in the back were still catching up and were not fully part of the group.

But don't worry, we'll keep it in mind for the future races. Smile

As for the non existent long straight at Hockenheim:
I know its not really a straight, but the "Parabolika" should be long enough to do restarts from there Wink (except when racing the shorter "Motorradkurs"-version in race 1 ^^)

desertrainfrog

PC Playstation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Super T Mon 29 Aug 2016 - 23:20

Ano we spoke about driving standards  when going though replay a wondered why we had a second restart and found this.

HCR Super T
HCR Super T

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by VPR Torque Tue 30 Aug 2016 - 8:28

desertrainfrog wrote:You are partially right with that.

In the real world, when the safety car returns into the pit the pace is usually determined by the race leader from there on out. He can start accelerating whenever he wants from there, but overtaking is not allowed until either the pit-line or the start-finish-line (depends where the safety takes off).

However starting from the last turn in our race yesterday wouldn't have been possible since the people in the back were still catching up and were not fully part of the group.

But don't worry, we'll keep it in mind for the future races. Smile

As for the non existent long straight at Hockenheim:
I know its not really a straight, but the "Parabolika" should be long enough to do restarts from there Wink (except when racing the shorter "Motorradkurs"-version in race 1 ^^)

id say on the safety car issue just let the first place guy decide the go and not do a count down when he goes its go as in real life just announce a position that you cant overtake before
VPR Torque
VPR Torque

TORA Race Number : 498
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2015-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post by VPR Torque Tue 30 Aug 2016 - 8:32

HCR Super T wrote:Ano we spoke about driving standards  when going though replay a wondered why we had a second restart and found this.

totally agree m8 driving standards in this series is horrendous Ive been wrecked in the first lap on the last 3 races luckily there was a total restart but my race was basically over on the last 2 and all you hear is get crew chief bla bla bla no just look where others are its common sense other games don't have stupid apps telling you where other cars are
VPR Torque
VPR Torque

TORA Race Number : 498
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2015-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Super T Tue 30 Aug 2016 - 9:07

FAA xXNutterXx wrote:
HCR Super T wrote:Ano we spoke about driving standards  when going though replay a wondered why we had a second restart and found this.

totally agree m8 driving standards in this series is horrendous Ive been wrecked in the first lap on the last 3 races luckily there was a total restart but my race was basically over on the last 2 and all you hear is get crew chief bla bla bla no just look where others are its common sense other games don't have stupid apps telling you where other cars are

All u need is to move your right analog stick to look around u but honestly the in game mirror is enough to let u know where a car is and to leave enough space Ave been lucky so far to avoid any major wrecks.
HCR Super T
HCR Super T

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next