TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
MB Motorsport with Quicklight News Feed - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
MB Motorsport with Quicklight News Feed - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
MB Motorsport with Quicklight News Feed - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
MB Motorsport with Quicklight News Feed - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
MB Motorsport with Quicklight News Feed - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
MB Motorsport with Quicklight News Feed - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
MB Motorsport with Quicklight News Feed - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
MB Motorsport with Quicklight News Feed - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
MB Motorsport with Quicklight News Feed - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

MB Motorsport with Quicklight News Feed

+9
Sgt JigglyMoobs
CQR Champion
x Gashi x
Highcroft
nickyf1
XTI Avenger
Crisis Nine
HCR generaltso
racelegend MB1
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

MB Motorsport with Quicklight News Feed - Page 2 Empty Re: MB Motorsport with Quicklight News Feed

Post by racelegend MB1 Wed 27 May 2009 - 19:52

Livery Update

MB Motorsport with Quicklight are proud to release their completed livery. The paint was finished late today as official vinyls were sent from TORA officials.

The number 26 car:

MB Motorsport with Quicklight News Feed - Page 2 26_tor11

MB Motorsport with Quicklight News Feed - Page 2 26_tor12

MB Motorsport with Quicklight News Feed - Page 2 26_tor13

MB Motorsport with Quicklight News Feed - Page 2 26_tor14

MB Motorsport with Quicklight News Feed - Page 2 26_tor15

And the number 29 car (to show you the differences)

MB Motorsport with Quicklight News Feed - Page 2 29_tor11

With a test session due soon, we will have some track shots for you. Until then, enjoy!
racelegend MB1
racelegend MB1

Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2008-10-11

http://mbmotorsportonline.forumotion.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down

MB Motorsport with Quicklight News Feed - Page 2 Empty Re: MB Motorsport with Quicklight News Feed

Post by HCR generaltso Wed 27 May 2009 - 19:53

that looks awesome.
HCR generaltso
HCR generaltso

TORA Race Number : 12
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 5771
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt JigglyMoobs Wed 27 May 2009 - 22:13

ohh man cant wait to get in that beast for the test sesions babe.

love ya xx
Sgt JigglyMoobs
Sgt JigglyMoobs

Number of posts : 504
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Fri 29 May 2009 - 13:39

Nice clean design, beautifully produced.
Veyr good work. Having seen your GT reps I expected nothing less Wink
Matt
Matt

TORA Race Number : 10
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 14648
Registration date : 2008-08-05

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Champion Fri 29 May 2009 - 13:41

that is really nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
CQR Champion
CQR Champion

Number of posts : 2260

http://www.ashleysuttonracing.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by racelegend MB1 Fri 29 May 2009 - 14:17

Thanks very much guys. Its not perfect by a long shot bt its good enough for its purpose. Are all the TORA bits ok?
racelegend MB1
racelegend MB1

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Champion Fri 29 May 2009 - 14:26

racelegend MB1 wrote:Its not perfect by a long shot bt its good enough for its purpose.

if that isn't perfect then wat is! because that is nice!!
CQR Champion
CQR Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Fri 29 May 2009 - 15:10

yup the TORA stuff is great Smile
I though I was fairly good at the ol' GT reps but your work is astonishing!!!!
Still have work to do it seems. Sad
Matt
Matt

TORA Race Number : 10
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 14648

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt JigglyMoobs Fri 29 May 2009 - 17:48

boothy babe, too me the car is perfect, just how our season is going to be Laughing not!

but well try
Sgt JigglyMoobs
Sgt JigglyMoobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Crisis Nine Fri 29 May 2009 - 18:58

That car looks awesome mate. Glad to see ur both signed up for this season and looking forward to seeing you on the track.

Crisis Nine

TORA Race Number : 152
Number of posts : 2192
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by racelegend MB1 Tue 9 Jun 2009 - 17:44

Latest News

With rumours spreading round the paddock, team founder racelegend MB1, decided it was neccesary to hold a press conference to clear the situation up. Here is a transcript of the event:

Hello and welcome all to this MB Motorsport with Quicklight press conference. I am aware as team founder that there have been rumours spreading around the paddock at the minuite and feel it is neccesary for the team to address these and move on. I will now take any questions you may have.

'Hi, we have heard the cars are ready, when will the team make its debut in season four of the TORA GT Championship?'

"Well as you are aware the cars are ready, there will be a photo-shoot this weekend. It might be possible to make rounds 7 and 8, although it is looking unlikely at this point in time"

'...we are aware that you have been testing, and that you are somewhat off the pace. Is there anything u wish to say about that?'

"well no really. However we are still in the process of developing the car and testing from Mugello and Maple Valley have shown us to not be up with the leaders although we have an update for the car arriving soon and we expect to be up with the leaders in the following rounds."

'... I would like to bring up the matter surrounding 'MCfilis' - a new signing there?'

"it is still early days and we do not wish to commenting on this too much, although I will say that MCfilis has approached us with regards to a drive this season. I would also like to make the most of this oppertunity to mention the teams support and development programme for young and upcoming drivers..."
'So rookies then?'
"...urmm well yes. But they are drivers with great potential and I feel the term 'rookie' should be used with care"

"So then, if there are no further questions i would like to wrap this up and thank you all for attending. Unfortunately there wont be a chance for a photograph as we have a testing session this afternoon."

racelegend MB1
racelegend MB1

Back to top Go down

Post by racelegend MB1 Wed 17 Jun 2009 - 16:00

Post Race Conference Rounds 7 and 8 - Suzuka

Following rounds 7 and 8 of the TORA GT championship at Suzuka, the team held a post race conference to answer press questions and make a statement on where the team is going next. Here is the transcript:

"Welcome to the press conference, I am team founder racelegend MB1 and this is our second driver Sgt JigglyMoobs. I would just like to say that on the whole the team is very pleased with the way the weekend went and would like to make a special note to our sponsors, who have made it all possible. We will know answer any questions you may have"

"Sgt JigglyMoobs, after your first race how did u find your first TORA GTC race?"

"I feel the race went spiffingly, and I feel I posted some pretty positive lap times allowing me to finnish the race in a good position 3rd place in lobby d for both the sprint and feature races. I would also like to also thank the sponsers for givin me the oppertunity, which I am pleased to have recived and will make the very most of"

"It was apparent that both races were very eventfull and several incidents occured, would you like to comment on that?"

racelegend MB1 - "Well unfortunately I was on the recieving end of most of them, although most where of a neutral nature and no one was too blame. I am very pleased with two fourth places and would like to thank my mechanics for an excelent job."

Sgt JigglyMoobs - "Well i had a good clean first race but in race two, the feature, an incident did occur between me and slider s15 causing a stewards enquiry, I would like to take this oppertunity to appologise for my actions which caused the accident in the race, however I did fall to last place and feel this was my punishment. I would like to appologise to both slider and his team, the fans and of course my team boss raclegend MB1. I would also like to appologise to our sponsors.:

"Yes we are aware of the penalty points on your license, are you going to appeal?"

Sgt JigglyMoobs - "no, i do not wish to appeal, however I may inquire into wether I can see the footage"

" I would just like to finish by making a team statement:

'Following rounds 7 and 8, the team are looking forward and not backwards and have further updates to come for the next two rounds, unfortuantely it would appear that Sgt JigglyMoobs will not be able to make the event, due to family events, and appologises to the team for this. However the team may still field two cars with a third driver to be announced shortly. Once again we wish to thanks the members and sponsors for their contributions, and to the championship organisers for running an excelent event.'
thank you very much for your time and we will have a photo press release of the new cars on track to be scheduled shortly"

racelegend MB1
racelegend MB1

Back to top Go down

Post by racelegend MB1 Thu 18 Jun 2009 - 12:26

Photo Release

The team are now proud to announce that the long awaited team photogrpahs of the cars out on track will now be released. They will be shown below and a copy sent to the race officials (AJzero) for administration purposes.

MB Motorsport with Quicklight News Feed - Page 2 Team_110

MB Motorsport with Quicklight News Feed - Page 2 Team_210

MB Motorsport with Quicklight News Feed - Page 2 Team_310

MB Motorsport with Quicklight News Feed - Page 2 Team_410

MB Motorsport with Quicklight News Feed - Page 2 Team_510
racelegend MB1
racelegend MB1

Back to top Go down

Post by culchi Thu 18 Jun 2009 - 13:26

very nice guys keep up the good work

culchi

Number of posts : 1623
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by racelegend MB1 Thu 18 Jun 2009 - 14:47

thanks
racelegend MB1
racelegend MB1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt JigglyMoobs Fri 19 Jun 2009 - 16:43

we look full on insain !!
Sgt JigglyMoobs
Sgt JigglyMoobs

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Champion Fri 19 Jun 2009 - 17:04

lovely looking cars!!
CQR Champion
CQR Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Biggsy tv Fri 19 Jun 2009 - 17:10

awesome pics guys!
Biggsy tv
Biggsy tv

TORA Race Number : 441
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 7494
Registration date : 2009-05-23

http://www.twitch.tv/Biggsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2