TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TORA IndyCar Series - Results & Standings EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORA IndyCar Series - Results & Standings EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TORA IndyCar Series - Results & Standings EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA IndyCar Series - Results & Standings EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA IndyCar Series - Results & Standings EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA IndyCar Series - Results & Standings EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA IndyCar Series - Results & Standings EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA IndyCar Series - Results & Standings EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA IndyCar Series - Results & Standings EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA IndyCar Series - Results & Standings

+6
SGR Amber
LZR Harmonic
DDM Driv3
Diablo 29x
Chief Tokembowl
Radiation Louis
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

TORA IndyCar Series - Results & Standings Empty TORA IndyCar Series - Results & Standings

Post by Radiation Louis Sat 31 Dec 2016 - 16:25

TORA IndyCar Series - Results & Standings KSm7RyiTORA IndyCar Series - Results & Standings XnUPi68TORA IndyCar Series - Results & Standings WNF2dBuTORA IndyCar Series - Results & Standings BYYxxh5TORA IndyCar Series - Results & Standings EoWXJFzTORA IndyCar Series - Results & Standings KsRDGim
Radiation Louis
Radiation Louis

TORA Race Number : 61
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 5111
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Back to top Go down

TORA IndyCar Series - Results & Standings Empty Re: TORA IndyCar Series - Results & Standings

Post by Chief Tokembowl Sun 15 Jan 2017 - 18:12

I'm still seeing some C lobby finishers ahead of some of the B's and the A's
Chief Tokembowl
Chief Tokembowl

TORA Race Number : 46
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2016-07-11

Back to top Go down

TORA IndyCar Series - Results & Standings Empty Re: TORA IndyCar Series - Results & Standings

Post by Radiation Louis Sun 15 Jan 2017 - 18:19

Yes because they completed more laps than those individuals

TORA IndyCar Series - Results & Standings KSm7RyiTORA IndyCar Series - Results & Standings XnUPi68TORA IndyCar Series - Results & Standings WNF2dBuTORA IndyCar Series - Results & Standings BYYxxh5TORA IndyCar Series - Results & Standings EoWXJFzTORA IndyCar Series - Results & Standings KsRDGim
Radiation Louis
Radiation Louis

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Chief Tokembowl Sun 15 Jan 2017 - 20:55

I see. Personally, I don't think that's the way it should be, because staying on the lead lap in A lobby is a lot more difficult than staying on the lead lap in C lobby. It kind of penalizes some drivers that make higher lobbies because, for example, one could make A lobby, finish 2 laps down, yet finish behind a much slower competitor because the leader was slower in their lobby and they finished lead lap.

That said, I want to point out that I'm not butt-hurt or whining when I post comments like this, just offering some constructive criticism. I know you guys work hard on these series, and I'm thankful that there's people out there who will take time out of their lives to provide clean and competitive racing for everyone. Looking forward to running the rest of the series, Louis, should be a blast.
Chief Tokembowl
Chief Tokembowl

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Sun 15 Jan 2017 - 21:49

wow.

Sole Owner of the Meme Cannon™️

TORA IndyCar Series - Results & Standings Rib110
TORA IndyCar Series - Results & Standings Acco11
2021 TEC 24 Rennen in der Grunen Holle - SP-T Class Champion (Ryzeing Light Racing)
2021 WeePrix NA: Champion
2022 TEC 24 Heures du Mulsanne - Overall/P1 Class Champion (ESV Floppa)
2023 Porsche SuperCup NA: 3rd Overall
2023 Ferrari Challenge NA: 1st Overall

Diablo 29x

TORA Race Number : 29
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 3628
Registration date : 2011-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Chief Tokembowl Sun 15 Jan 2017 - 22:00

F4H Diablo wrote:wow.

Wow to me?

I've been in TORA less than a year, so if posting that here is out of line, please let me know.
Chief Tokembowl
Chief Tokembowl

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Sun 15 Jan 2017 - 22:23

Chief Tokembowl wrote:

Wow to me?

I've been in TORA less than a year, so if posting that here is out of line, please let me know.

No no, not you dude.

I'm pissed that i was wrecked and forced to pit an extra time under green (lost a lap) which apparently puts me somewhere in the middle of B lobby even though that's not how any other Tora series works nor does any rule say that this can happen.

With how many safety cars we had in A lobby, I'd be willing to bet B lobby finished before us, but the results don't reflect that. Honestly, it's whatever... onto Sebring.

2021 TEC 24 Rennen in der Grunen Holle - SP-T Class Champion (Ryzeing Light Racing)

Diablo 29x

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Chief Tokembowl Sun 15 Jan 2017 - 22:29

F4H Diablo wrote:
Chief Tokembowl wrote:

Wow to me?

No no, not you dude.

I'm pissed that i was wrecked and forced to pit an extra time under green (lost a lap) which apparently puts me somewhere in the middle of B lobby even though that's not how any other Tora series works nor does any rule say that this can happen.

With how many safety cars we had in A lobby, I'd be willing to bet B lobby finished before us, but the results don't reflect that. Honestly, it's whatever... onto Sebring.
ah. gotcha.
Chief Tokembowl
Chief Tokembowl

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiation Louis Mon 16 Jan 2017 - 12:24

Why, why, WHY!!!!! IS THIS SUCH AN ISSUE NOW?!?!? THIS IS LITERALLY THE SAME SCORING SYSTEM WE USED LAST EFFING SEASON!!!!!!! HOW MANY COMPLAINTS? NONE! FIRST RACE OF THE 2ND SEASON USING THIS AND EVERYONE IS UP IN ARMS ABOUT IT!

Radiation Louis
Radiation Louis

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Chief Tokembowl Mon 16 Jan 2017 - 14:32

All the races I raced in last year had 1 lobby, so I never knew. Its honestly not that huge of a deal for me, I was just stating that I don't think that's the way it should be, but I don't run the series. If that's the way its run then that's the way it's run. It's not gonna deter me from running more races, and I didn't mean to start crap or get anyone pissed.
Chief Tokembowl
Chief Tokembowl

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by DDM Driv3 Mon 16 Jan 2017 - 15:04

I think it is fair Chief because although the Blobby leader is slower than A lobby last place, everyone in B lobby is slower than their leader because they qualified below that person. So in technicality it should be just as hard for people in B lobby to stay on the lead lap as it should be in A or C because of people's pace shown in Qualifying. As for the results, it's been this way for a long time and it should be mentioned in the rules, I can see it isn't so that will be changed before next round. It's an extra incentive to stay fast, I finished 2 laps down in A lobby by no fault of my own but this stuff happens and you have to move on, it's racing.

TORA IndyCar Series - Results & Standings DD8nrex
TORA IndyCar Series - Results & Standings SZURIXJTORA IndyCar Series - Results & Standings QOKrWbyTORA IndyCar Series - Results & Standings MzPrStATORA IndyCar Series - Results & Standings 3mPrZ2X
TORA IndyCar Series - Results & Standings BzhXMsxTORA IndyCar Series - Results & Standings H8F35LITORA IndyCar Series - Results & Standings KrhnLgxTORA IndyCar Series - Results & Standings K65jjcu
TORA IndyCar Series - Results & Standings WNF2dBuTORA IndyCar Series - Results & Standings LENnCx1TORA IndyCar Series - Results & Standings 2GvHyoqTORA IndyCar Series - Results & Standings EoWXJFz
TORA IndyCar Series - Results & Standings PLJWhqHTORA IndyCar Series - Results & Standings KsRDGimTORA IndyCar Series - Results & Standings HATP6CPTORA IndyCar Series - Results & Standings RfgBHz5TORA IndyCar Series - Results & Standings 8XA7yfT
1st Lemons @ Le Mans 2nd Privateers Fiesta Spec Cup
DDM Driv3
DDM Driv3

TORA Race Number : 6
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1597
Registration date : 2014-06-17

https://griptekperformance.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chief Tokembowl Mon 16 Jan 2017 - 15:43

Mr Driv3 wrote:It's an extra incentive to stay fast
 Does anyone need an incentive to stay fast?  lol!

No seriously though, thanks for the explanation, and I do see your point and the reasoning behind it, but I'm still of the opinion it should be the other way, as I'm saying although people in C lobby may have finished more laps, there's not a very high chance that they would have finished ahead of people who went a lap down in other lobbies, had they been on the same track. I'm not crying foul, if the results were changed to the standard TORA way, I'd gain 1 spot but no extra points. I was running better up until the very end, when bad luck hit (quite literally) Sad. But I'm like you, said "well that's racing" and moved on.

Anyway, I was just stating my opinion and I'm not salty, I've said my piece and will say no more on the topic. I'm still stoked for the rest of the season, the IndyCar series is the main reason I joined TORA. Very Happy
Chief Tokembowl
Chief Tokembowl

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by LZR Harmonic Mon 16 Jan 2017 - 20:55

Radiation Louis wrote:Why, why, WHY!!!!! IS THIS SUCH AN ISSUE NOW?!?!? THIS IS LITERALLY THE SAME SCORING SYSTEM WE USED LAST EFFING SEASON!!!!!!! HOW MANY COMPLAINTS? NONE! FIRST RACE OF THE 2ND SEASON USING THIS AND EVERYONE IS UP IN ARMS ABOUT IT!

It's an issue now because before the current season, it has almost always been one lobby, so this situation couldn't have occurred. There's also no explicit rule stating that such a thing can happen... FInally, all other TORA sprint-style series do NOT work this way. For example, if you lag out of American Iron, you still get last place in YOUR lobby. Having inconsistencies in rules across multiple series is never a good thing, especially when this is the only series to do it.

There are other things I could call bull on (such as someone being able to beat me despite suffering damage multiple times and taking 3 more pit stops), but it is what it is, I guess.
LZR Harmonic
LZR Harmonic

TORA Race Number : 273
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2013-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiation Louis Sat 4 Feb 2017 - 23:01

before too many people get up in arms on the points table I'm currently awaiting approval from tora staff to chanthe points table, i know its frustrating using this points sytem for the guys in the lower lobbies. i'm looking out for you and working to get it changed via staff approval

Radiation Louis
Radiation Louis

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiation Louis Sun 5 Feb 2017 - 2:19

new points table approved and points are updated and points are retroactive!

Radiation Louis
Radiation Louis

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Chief Tokembowl Sun 5 Feb 2017 - 7:30

Radiation Louis wrote:new points table approved and points are updated and points are retroactive!
nice. its much better like that since we've been having so many people. thanks for switching that.
Chief Tokembowl
Chief Tokembowl

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by SGR Amber Sat 18 Feb 2017 - 22:19

Apologies for any delays with the input of points and results from Round 3, we will have them up as soon as we can.

TORA IndyCar Series - Results & Standings Banner11
SGR Amber
SGR Amber

TORA Race Number : 100
PC Playstation 4

Number of posts : 1789
Registration date : 2014-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by SFM Benedict Sun 19 Feb 2017 - 22:29

when are the monza results being published?

TORA IndyCar Series - Results & Standings FhLgkmbTORA IndyCar Series - Results & Standings 077IBN6TORA IndyCar Series - Results & Standings 0EbqKLfTORA IndyCar Series - Results & Standings TIKvgu9TORA IndyCar Series - Results & Standings BsKaTuITORA IndyCar Series - Results & Standings 011yyQsTORA IndyCar Series - Results & Standings QrHCpTqTORA IndyCar Series - Results & Standings D5xW1wETORA IndyCar Series - Results & Standings UHEDOcSTORA IndyCar Series - Results & Standings UHiTeKiTORA IndyCar Series - Results & Standings G3gvaj1TORA IndyCar Series - Results & Standings Bursm510TORA IndyCar Series - Results & Standings M67UdD4TORA IndyCar Series - Results & Standings H0YvYbTTORA IndyCar Series - Results & Standings JL5CO8c

SFM Benedict

TORA Race Number : 21
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 4053
Registration date : 2012-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Sun 19 Feb 2017 - 22:31

hunty1981 wrote:when are the monza results being published?

When Louis has a chance, there was a snafu with how the docs work, all this is in the Discord as well...

Diablo 29x

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Radiation Louis Mon 20 Feb 2017 - 21:47

Points are updated and before I get messages wonding why they don't have points for some rounds the red '0' represents your current drop round (your worst point score) if you wish to see the total points you have scored click on the "Drivers Raw" tab at the bottom of the points page.

Radiation Louis
Radiation Louis

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by DiscoverOsiris Tue 21 Feb 2017 - 1:14

Just wondering how Ultimate Autosport is now in the team championship? All 3 Ultimate Autosport cars are privateers.
DiscoverOsiris
DiscoverOsiris

TORA Race Number : 85
Xbox One Wii U

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2016-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Windcharger8199 Tue 21 Feb 2017 - 5:45

Warpath Motorsports is a Chevrolet Team Louis, its listed wrong in the privateer standings
Windcharger8199
Windcharger8199

TORA Race Number : 81
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1091
Registration date : 2013-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by SGR Amber Tue 21 Feb 2017 - 19:23

DiscoverOsiris wrote:Just wondering how Ultimate Autosport is now in the team championship? All 3 Ultimate Autosport cars are privateers.

Did you list all your cars using the Ultimate Autosport name? If so that's why, anyone registered with the same team name as another driver would be classed as a team.

TORA IndyCar Series - Results & Standings Banner11
SGR Amber
SGR Amber

TORA Race Number : 100
PC Playstation 4

Number of posts : 1789
Registration date : 2014-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by DiscoverOsiris Tue 21 Feb 2017 - 23:37

HCR Noodle wrote:
DiscoverOsiris wrote:Just wondering how Ultimate Autosport is now in the team championship? All 3 Ultimate Autosport cars are privateers.

Did you list all your cars using the Ultimate Autosport name? If so that's why anyone registered with the same team name as another driver would be classed as a team.

No we all submitted our entries as privateers and separately. AS15 Motorsports changed its name to Ultimate Autosport but we never all became one team. I even submitted all of our entries as privateers encluding AS15 Motorsports when they switched to our name. They should have never become one because I am the only full-time Ultimate driver in IndyCar.
DiscoverOsiris
DiscoverOsiris

TORA Race Number : 85
Xbox One Wii U

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2016-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Mad Bull Sat 4 Mar 2017 - 23:31

I just seen the new updated scores and they looked wrong for my team, LMP Motorsport.
On the 3rd race LMP Statstic got 69 points and not 70 points which was on the teams championship. The race we just had, Homestead, we should have gotten 65 points and not 55.

Im not too sure if other teams are also wrong but you guys should have a look if 2 of our races are wrong.

Thanks Ben

HCR Mad Bull

TORA Race Number : 466
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2016-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next