TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» New to League Racing!
Race Entries in Worlds fastest gamer EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Race Entries in Worlds fastest gamer EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Race Entries in Worlds fastest gamer EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Race Entries in Worlds fastest gamer EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Race Entries in Worlds fastest gamer EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Race Entries in Worlds fastest gamer EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Race Entries in Worlds fastest gamer EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Registration
Race Entries in Worlds fastest gamer EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:44 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Lobby Settings
Race Entries in Worlds fastest gamer EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 0:16 by zrolizac

Facebook

Race Entries in Worlds fastest gamer

+12
DRR Amish Guy
Diablo 29x
yR Ace
PTG J Caesar
Dr BecKx
xAcE Storm
SVR Cerny43
transfix
Azzawon
Standaman94
PROD NTTKR
Myst1cPrun3
16 posters

Go down

Race Entries in Worlds fastest gamer Empty Race Entries in Worlds fastest gamer

Post by Myst1cPrun3 Mon 19 Jun 2017 - 14:12

I've had some issues with the registration for the worlds fastest gamer on forza 6. I followed all the steps, and I'm not getting any confirmation in the entries list, when I signed in for qualifying, and was not given a race number when I registered. This is problematic, as I'm sure if I was registered or not for the entire thing. Am I missing anything?
The race numbers also threw me, as the sentence saying they are assigned to each driver is after the instruction to go register and choose a race number, resulting in me registering with my own race number. Is there a way to clarify this, or do I just have to re-register at a different time.
Thanks

Myst1cPrun3

Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2017-06-19

Back to top Go down

Race Entries in Worlds fastest gamer Empty Re: Race Entries in Worlds fastest gamer

Post by PROD NTTKR Mon 19 Jun 2017 - 15:43

I'm interested in this as well...Please advice. I have no race number either.

PROD NTTKR

Xbox One Xbox One

Registration date : 2017-05-03

Back to top Go down

Race Entries in Worlds fastest gamer Empty Re: Race Entries in Worlds fastest gamer

Post by Standaman94 Mon 19 Jun 2017 - 18:46

Firstly the race numbers and the entire registration system is entirely separate to our forums. You don't need to register on the forum to race in the 570 Challenge Smile

Secondly, yes you have been registered to the championship. The entry list just needs to be updated manually it seems, which we'll do, and your names etc will appear in the list. Hope that helps
Standaman94
Standaman94

TORA Race Number : 94
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7383
Registration date : 2010-07-14

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by PROD NTTKR Mon 19 Jun 2017 - 23:15

Thanks!!!

PROD NTTKR

Xbox One Xbox One

Registration date : 2017-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzawon Tue 20 Jun 2017 - 14:15

Same issue here, just waiting for the entry list to be updated! I can imagine there will be quite a few entries to process Very Happy
Azzawon
Azzawon

TORA Race Number : 494
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2017-06-20

http://www.AdamRusling.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by transfix Thu 22 Jun 2017 - 21:06

How often are the entries updated?
transfix
transfix

TORA Race Number : 96
Xbox One PC

Registration date : 2017-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Standaman94 Thu 22 Jun 2017 - 22:31

Roughly once a day, but we're having a bit of a tech issue so today is slightly delayed, should be sorted very soon.
Standaman94
Standaman94

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by transfix Fri 23 Jun 2017 - 1:27

Standaman94 wrote:Roughly once a day, but we're having a bit of a tech issue so today is slightly delayed, should be sorted very soon.

Thank you !
transfix
transfix

TORA Race Number : 96
Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Standaman94 Fri 23 Jun 2017 - 11:16

Updated Smile
Standaman94
Standaman94

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by SVR Cerny43 Fri 23 Jun 2017 - 23:50

I was added twice to the entry list. Just wanted to inform you so the proper changes can be made to the entry list. I was added as 102 and 109 so I will use the 102 and you can remove the 109 entry if needed. Thanks and sorry about the mix up.

SVR Cerny43

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2017-06-23

Back to top Go down

Race Entries in Worlds fastest gamer Empty Request about my Race Entry

Post by xAcE Storm Sat 24 Jun 2017 - 1:11

I accidentally submited to registration forms into the challenge and I was wondering if one of them could be removed so I would be able to race as a privateer. i am entered as racer 71 & 76. If one of them could be removed that would be great. Thank you.
xAcE Storm
xAcE Storm

Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Standaman94 Sat 24 Jun 2017 - 12:55

All sorted Smile
Standaman94
Standaman94

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr BecKx Sat 24 Jun 2017 - 17:31

Is there a way for me to change my team name? I'd like to swap from Scripted Motorsports to Kitty Krew if possible (GT: Dr BecKx, assigned #28 for this)

Dr BecKx

TORA Race Number : 22
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2016-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Standaman94 Sun 25 Jun 2017 - 0:30

Dr BecKx wrote:Is there a way for me to change my team name? I'd like to swap from Scripted Motorsports to Kitty Krew if possible (GT: Dr BecKx, assigned #28 for this)
Done Smile
Standaman94
Standaman94

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by PTG J Caesar Tue 27 Jun 2017 - 23:23

Hi guys, erm unless i missed it can you tell us what names to expect invites from etc so people don't just think there being contacted by some weirdo lol and to clarify the sign in process for qualy, i choose a prefered day from the options available!? I don't have to attend all qualy sessions!?

PTG J Caesar

TORA Race Number : 867
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2017-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by yR Ace Wed 28 Jun 2017 - 18:19

I also entered twice on the entry list and i would like to keep the team name midnight. I would also like an update on my race number, thanks!

yR Ace

Xbox One Xbox One

Registration date : 2017-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Wed 28 Jun 2017 - 19:42

xCaesars Wrathx wrote:Hi guys, erm unless i missed it can you tell us what names to expect invites from etc so people don't just think there being contacted by some weirdo lol and to clarify the sign in process for qualy, i choose a prefered day from the options available!? I don't have to attend all qualy sessions!?

Hosts will be TBD until we know A, how many people will be attending each session, and B, who from the staff/marshals team will be able to cover.

Also, the main page says, "Before race day, you must sign in to a qualifying session of your choosing". You get 1 session per round to attempt to qualify.

Diablo 29x

TORA Race Number : 29
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 3628
Registration date : 2011-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by PTG J Caesar Wed 28 Jun 2017 - 22:00

F4H Diablo wrote:
xCaesars Wrathx wrote:Hi guys, erm unless i missed it can you tell us what names to expect invites from etc so people don't just think there being contacted by some weirdo lol and to clarify the sign in process for qualy, i choose a prefered day from the options available!? I don't have to attend all qualy sessions!?

Hosts will be TBD until we know A, how many people will be attending each session, and B, who from the staff/marshals team will be able to cover.

Also, the main page says, "Before race day, you must sign in to a qualifying session of your choosing". You get 1 session per round to attempt to qualify.

kk cool m8 thanks, and yea thought i understood the second point right Very Happy

PTG J Caesar

Xbox One Playstation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by DRR Amish Guy Sat 1 Jul 2017 - 23:37

i'm trying to register and still haven't gotten a confirmation or race number

DRR Amish Guy

TORA Race Number : 801
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Roman Ivanov Sun 2 Jul 2017 - 12:45

Hello guys!

Same here, I want to register for Q1 but still can't see my car number assigned in the entry list and it's just several hours left before the signing deadline.

Please reply Smile

Roman Ivanov

Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2017-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by PTG J Caesar Sun 2 Jul 2017 - 16:35

Hi, I need to withdraw my registration from this event. Unfortunately I will not be available to compete in it. Hopefully this will not cause any inconveniences, if it does then my apologies.
Good luck to all still competing Very Happy

PTG J Caesar

Xbox One Playstation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by DRR Amish Guy Mon 3 Jul 2017 - 21:12

Hey guys, I just realized i'm signed up with a team named privateer. I didn't know there was an actual team called privateer and just put it since I didn't have a team. Sorry for the inconvenience

DRR Amish Guy

TORA Race Number : 801
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Broomz Mon 3 Jul 2017 - 22:22

I painted 2 cars for this but the Drivers are unable to give me race Numbers grimlin38 and DJProfessorK72 can anybody help?
Ax4x Broomz
Ax4x Broomz

TORA Race Number : #98
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 911
Registration date : 2012-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by SBC_xORPHEUSx Thu 6 Jul 2017 - 1:48

Greetings - wondering if it is still possible to register for this event, as it states that the registration closes at 23:59 EST on July 5th. The google form on the registration page is displaying a message that responses are no longer being accepted. Thanks in advance for the help.

SBC_xORPHEUSx

Xbox One Xbox One

Registration date : 2016-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacobsen.jason Thu 6 Jul 2017 - 2:56

SBC_xORPHEUSx wrote:Greetings - wondering if it is still possible to register for this event, as it states that the registration closes at 23:59 EST on July 5th. The google form on the registration page is displaying a message that responses are no longer being accepted. Thanks in advance for the help.

I to am seeing this message, am I too late? I just heard about this and attempted to register asap.

Thanks
JJ

Jacobsen.jason

Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2017-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down