TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Welcome to the TORA Sport Ute Championship - Page 3 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Welcome to the TORA Sport Ute Championship - Page 3 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Welcome to the TORA Sport Ute Championship - Page 3 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Welcome to the TORA Sport Ute Championship - Page 3 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Welcome to the TORA Sport Ute Championship - Page 3 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Welcome to the TORA Sport Ute Championship - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Welcome to the TORA Sport Ute Championship - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Welcome to the TORA Sport Ute Championship - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Welcome to the TORA Sport Ute Championship - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Welcome to the TORA Sport Ute Championship

+15
Diablo 29x
TLR Scrublord
HCR ChicaiN
XUnknownHitmanX
bigshotshane699
Ax4x Bandit
SVR NO MERCY
BigBen13x
HCCR Rabidus
KINGOFCAMBER
Jan Filip S
V12 JoSe FoRZa
GR1M RACER
NoXiDeS360
Ax4x Mikey J
19 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Welcome to the TORA Sport Ute Championship - Page 3 Empty Re: Welcome to the TORA Sport Ute Championship

Post by XUnknownHitmanX Fri 8 Dec 2017 - 22:58

Has the race for tonight been cancelled? I don't see anybody on, haven't received any party invites.
XUnknownHitmanX
XUnknownHitmanX

TORA Race Number : 750
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2017-07-14

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the TORA Sport Ute Championship - Page 3 Empty Re: Welcome to the TORA Sport Ute Championship

Post by SVR Yamagura Fri 8 Dec 2017 - 23:02

XUnknownHitmanX wrote:Has the race for tonight been cancelled?  I don't see anybody on, haven't received any party invites.

No idea dude, starting to think the same thing lol
SVR Yamagura
SVR Yamagura

TORA Race Number : 247
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2012-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by DJProfessorK72 Fri 8 Dec 2017 - 23:47

MysticV 247 wrote:
XUnknownHitmanX wrote:Has the race for tonight been cancelled?  I don't see anybody on, haven't received any party invites.

DJProfessork72 and Windcharger are hosting

DJProfessorK72

TORA Race Number : 87
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2016-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post by DJProfessorK72 Sat 9 Dec 2017 - 1:08

DJProfessorK72 wrote:
MysticV 247 wrote:

That was...an adventure. The start was rough, and I'm reviewing to see if I erred in some way. The stack-up sucked, but something isn't adding up.

An invisible car mid-way through the race was another issue. Leave it to Forza to cause mayhem.

Thank you all for being patient and getting ready to race on such short notice!

DJProfessorK72

Xbox One Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by SVR Yamagura Sat 9 Dec 2017 - 1:20

DJProfessorK72 wrote:
DJProfessorK72 wrote:
MysticV 247 wrote:

That was...an adventure. The start was rough, and I'm reviewing to see if I erred in some way. The stack-up sucked, but something isn't adding up.

An invisible car mid-way through the race was another issue. Leave it to Forza to cause mayhem.

You did nothing wrong dude, Thanks for hosting!
SVR Yamagura
SVR Yamagura

TORA Race Number : 247
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2012-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Sat 9 Dec 2017 - 8:33

Thanks to DJ and Windcharger for stepping up on very short notice when I fell ill this evening.

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 13800
Registration date : 2012-04-20

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMaddBrownie Sat 9 Dec 2017 - 17:20

DJProfessorK72 wrote:
DJProfessorK72 wrote:
MysticV 247 wrote:

I dont know if the start issue was because of me but you told me left side row 2 and someone kept trying to get in that spot and no one would line up on the outside of row one.
TheMaddBrownie
TheMaddBrownie

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2017-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMaddBrownie Sat 9 Dec 2017 - 17:22

BuckeyeSpenser wrote:
DJProfessorK72 wrote:
DJProfessorK72 wrote:
MysticV 247 wrote:

I dont know if the start issue was because of me but you told me left side row 2 and someone kept trying to get in that spot and no one would line up on the outside of row one.

And to add to this. I don't know who the invisible car was but the 9th place car was only like 1000ft behind me and I could not see them at all for the last few laps of the race
TheMaddBrownie
TheMaddBrownie

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2017-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by DJProfessorK72 Sat 9 Dec 2017 - 20:52

BuckeyeSpenser wrote:
BuckeyeSpenser wrote:
DJProfessorK72 wrote:
DJProfessorK72 wrote:
MysticV 247 wrote:

And to add to this. I don't know who the invisible car was but the 9th place car was only like 1000ft behind me and I could not see them at all for the last few laps of the race

You were in the right spot, but there was a miscommunication somewhere. What's done is dome though. I'm not worried about it.

DJProfessorK72

Xbox One Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by XUnknownHitmanX Tue 12 Dec 2017 - 17:44

Good Job on the hosting DJProfessorK72 & Windcharger despite the late notice.
XUnknownHitmanX
XUnknownHitmanX

TORA Race Number : 750
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2017-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3