TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» New to League Racing!
TORA Euro TASCAR Season 1 - Stewards Inquiry Results EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA Euro TASCAR Season 1 - Stewards Inquiry Results EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA Euro TASCAR Season 1 - Stewards Inquiry Results EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA Euro TASCAR Season 1 - Stewards Inquiry Results EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA Euro TASCAR Season 1 - Stewards Inquiry Results EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA Euro TASCAR Season 1 - Stewards Inquiry Results EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA Euro TASCAR Season 1 - Stewards Inquiry Results EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Registration
TORA Euro TASCAR Season 1 - Stewards Inquiry Results EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:44 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Lobby Settings
TORA Euro TASCAR Season 1 - Stewards Inquiry Results EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 0:16 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA Euro TASCAR Season 1 - Stewards Inquiry Results

4 posters

Go down

TORA Euro TASCAR Season 1 - Stewards Inquiry Results Empty TORA Euro TASCAR Season 1 - Stewards Inquiry Results

Post by FSR Groves Fri 13 Oct 2017 - 14:31

Any results from stewards inquiries will be posted below. Note: This is not the place to submit a stewards inquiry. To do so, please visit http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com/t15734-tora-stewards-inquiry-submission-form
FSR Groves
FSR Groves

TORA Race Number : 96
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

TORA Euro TASCAR Season 1 - Stewards Inquiry Results Empty Re: TORA Euro TASCAR Season 1 - Stewards Inquiry Results

Post by HCR Motorhead Fri 13 Oct 2017 - 15:11

Please make sure I don't have to use this!
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

TORA Race Number : 4
PC Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2012-09-07

Back to top Go down

TORA Euro TASCAR Season 1 - Stewards Inquiry Results Empty Re: TORA Euro TASCAR Season 1 - Stewards Inquiry Results

Post by DOR ForlornBear Thu 23 Nov 2017 - 19:06

I put a stewards inquiry in after the race and wondering what the results of it are?

DOR ForlornBear

TORA Race Number : 672
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2016-12-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Thu 23 Nov 2017 - 19:30

ForlornBear2717 wrote:I put a stewards inquiry in after the race and wondering what the results of it are?

It's still being deliberated, but the Thanksgiving holiday has slowed the process a wee bit.
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 13800
Registration date : 2012-04-20

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by DOR ForlornBear Thu 23 Nov 2017 - 19:32

Flyin Mikey J wrote:
ForlornBear2717 wrote:I put a stewards inquiry in after the race and wondering what the results of it are?

It's still being deliberated, but the Thanksgiving holiday has slowed the process a wee bit.

okay no worries, thanks for the reply Smile

DOR ForlornBear

TORA Race Number : 672
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2016-12-25

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Thu 7 Dec 2017 - 17:47

@Forlorn: I'm sorry, my computer ate [Censored] at the start of that week and it kind of snowballed from there.

Thanks for also reminding me to lick the thread Razz

Anyway...

Incident/s you are involved in are under investigation by the stewards;

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 270
Drivers Involved: Me and DOR Cocoran
Series: Euro Tascar
Round: Round 1 - Mugello
Race: Race 1
Lobby: B
Lap: 15 out of 22.

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWimvl7OahM

Description by ForlornBear2717: He was a lap down, but we saw that he obviously couldn't drive the car without traction control as he was spinning out nearly every corner, I was coming up to the last corner, and I saw him sideways, when I was around 50 ft away from him, he reversed into the racing line, then stopped, but when I was around 5 ft, he rolled back into my path casing me to get damage and I had to pit and I ended up coming out and finishing last, after the collision he also disconnected from the race so this hurt my race but not his.

Please give your response to this incident

Stewards Decision: DOR Corcoran: -5 Position Penalty

The stewards agreed that Corcoran unsafely reentered the track and despite feeling more could have been done to mitigate the incident, overall the onus is on safely rejoining the track. A -5 was unanimously agreed.
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

TORA Race Number : 4
PC Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2012-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down