Log in

I forgot my password

Facebook
Instagram
Sponsors & Affiliates
TORA ShirtRLM_10_main_logoMSA_full
Donations
Donations options

TORA TCF TASCAR Season 7 - Media

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TORA TCF TASCAR Season 7 - Media

Post by JGROVES1996 on Wed 27 Dec 2017 - 21:38

Post pictures and videos of TORA TASCAR related content here! Anything posted here may end up being used for race promotion!
avatar
JGROVES1996

TORA Race Number : 96
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 2268
Location : East of England
Registration date : 2013-01-03
Reputation : 43

View user profile http://thecheckeredflag.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TCF TASCAR Season 7 - Media

Post by JGROVES1996 on Wed 3 Jan 2018 - 19:23

I'll kick things off with The Checkered Flag Pace Car designed by LMR DarthMario!



And then the #1 Ax4x Throwback Racing Axalta Chevrolet that I shall be driving this year! Thanks to Bolts211743 for this!




TCR DTM S3 Champion / TCR Super GT500 S1 Champion 

avatar
JGROVES1996

TORA Race Number : 96
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 2268
Location : East of England
Registration date : 2013-01-03
Reputation : 43

View user profile http://thecheckeredflag.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TCF TASCAR Season 7 - Media

Post by LMR DarthMario on Wed 3 Jan 2018 - 20:17

Here's what I've been working on this off-season. though, most have been seen on the TORA FB group. Razz

Ryan Butler's (xl Ic3MaN412 lx) cars:
#19 throwback to Lennie Pond's #54 Pepsi car

#19 replica of Dale Jarrett's #88 UPS car

#19 version to Chase Elliott's 2018 Hooters car


My cars for Season 7:
'98 Earnhardt Daytona 500 & Brickyard car (intend to use it at the same locations)

standard GM Goodwrench Service Plus

'95 Winston All-star livery - plan to use at Daytona night race

Wrangler


BIGBEN0913's Lowe's #13 replica of Mike Skinner's #31 of the same car




avatar
LMR DarthMario

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 8155
Location : Janitorial Closet on the Death Star
Registration date : 2009-04-29
Reputation : 97

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/DarthMariosAnimeOutlet/

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TCF TASCAR Season 7 - Media

Post by LMR DarthMario on Sun 7 Jan 2018 - 17:38

I've got 2 more, by request by BigBen.

Updated for Season 7, BigBen's Caterpillar livery from Season 6

And an obvious STP ode to 'The King'




avatar
LMR DarthMario

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 8155
Location : Janitorial Closet on the Death Star
Registration date : 2009-04-29
Reputation : 97

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/DarthMariosAnimeOutlet/

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TCF TASCAR Season 7 - Media

Post by BuckeyeSpenser on Tue 9 Jan 2018 - 2:13



I don't know if my number design is legal but I saw Mark do it with his 311 so I thought I may as well try it. Here's my Peak Antifreeze/Menards #532
avatar
BuckeyeSpenser

TORA Race Number : 532
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 26
Location : Ohio, USA
Registration date : 2017-10-12
Reputation : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TCF TASCAR Season 7 - Media

Post by xGATOR383x on Tue 9 Jan 2018 - 4:34

#59 REALTREE Primary


#59 AT&T/DIRECTV Primary


#59 Office Depot Primary


Last edited by xGATOR383x on Tue 9 Jan 2018 - 15:05; edited 1 time in total
avatar
xGATOR383x

TORA Race Number : 59
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 241
Location : North Carolina, USA
Registration date : 2015-01-15
Reputation : 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TCF TASCAR Season 7 - Media

Post by JGROVES1996 on Tue 9 Jan 2018 - 14:49

BuckeyeSpenser wrote:

I don't know if my number design is legal but I saw Mark do it with his 311 so I thought I may as well try it. Here's my Peak Antifreeze/Menards #532

I would prefer it if the smaller number is just a little bit larger or clearer, just so it's distinguishable. This is so people can tell the difference easily between you and the actual #53 car if they also entered Smile



TCR DTM S3 Champion / TCR Super GT500 S1 Champion 

avatar
JGROVES1996

TORA Race Number : 96
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 2268
Location : East of England
Registration date : 2013-01-03
Reputation : 43

View user profile http://thecheckeredflag.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TCF TASCAR Season 7 - Media

Post by BuckeyeSpenser on Tue 9 Jan 2018 - 17:30

JGROVES1996 wrote:
BuckeyeSpenser wrote:

I don't know if my number design is legal but I saw Mark do it with his 311 so I thought I may as well try it. Here's my Peak Antifreeze/Menards #532

I would prefer it if the smaller number is just a little bit larger or clearer, just so it's distinguishable. This is so people can tell the difference easily between you and the actual #53 car if they also entered Smile

10-4. Made it 55% larger so it should be pretty easy to distinguish between 532 and 53 should we be on track at the same time.
avatar
BuckeyeSpenser

TORA Race Number : 532
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 26
Location : Ohio, USA
Registration date : 2017-10-12
Reputation : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TCF TASCAR Season 7 - Media

Post by JGROVES1996 on Tue 9 Jan 2018 - 19:14

BuckeyeSpenser wrote:
JGROVES1996 wrote:
BuckeyeSpenser wrote:

I don't know if my number design is legal but I saw Mark do it with his 311 so I thought I may as well try it. Here's my Peak Antifreeze/Menards #532

I would prefer it if the smaller number is just a little bit larger or clearer, just so it's distinguishable. This is so people can tell the difference easily between you and the actual #53 car if they also entered Smile

10-4. Made it 55% larger so it should be pretty easy to distinguish between 532 and 53 should we be on track at the same time.

Awesome, I appreciate it bud! Great scheme by the way!



TCR DTM S3 Champion / TCR Super GT500 S1 Champion 

avatar
JGROVES1996

TORA Race Number : 96
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 2268
Location : East of England
Registration date : 2013-01-03
Reputation : 43

View user profile http://thecheckeredflag.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TCF TASCAR Season 7 - Media

Post by VSR GGRacing on Tue 9 Jan 2018 - 22:02

[STILL IN PROCESS] What you all think? If anything needs to change let me know so I can work on that. My first work design without my designer [The RealDRDELUX] Trying to see how good I am and stuff


Last edited by VSR GGRacing on Tue 9 Jan 2018 - 23:12; edited 1 time in total
avatar
VSR GGRacing

TORA Race Number : 367
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 166
Location : Oregon, USA
Registration date : 2016-10-18
Reputation : 0

View user profile http://visceralesports.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TCF TASCAR Season 7 - Media

Post by JGROVES1996 on Tue 9 Jan 2018 - 22:54

VSR GGRacing wrote:[STILL IN PROCESS What you all think? If anything needs to change let me know so I can work on that. My first work design without my designer [The RealDRDELUX] Trying to see how good I am and stuff

Looks good so far! Once it has the full series logos it'll be top notch Wink



TCR DTM S3 Champion / TCR Super GT500 S1 Champion 

avatar
JGROVES1996

TORA Race Number : 96
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 2268
Location : East of England
Registration date : 2013-01-03
Reputation : 43

View user profile http://thecheckeredflag.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TCF TASCAR Season 7 - Media

Post by VSR GGRacing on Tue 9 Jan 2018 - 23:08

JGROVES1996 wrote:
VSR GGRacing wrote:[STILL IN PROCESS What you all think? If anything needs to change let me know so I can work on that. My first work design without my designer [The RealDRDELUX] Trying to see how good I am and stuff

Looks good so far! Once it has the full series logos it'll be top notch Wink
Alrighty man, let me know so I can put it on it Smile I made TORA TASCAR Logo and The Checkered flag text that you see on the car is shared Smile
avatar
VSR GGRacing

TORA Race Number : 367
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 166
Location : Oregon, USA
Registration date : 2016-10-18
Reputation : 0

View user profile http://visceralesports.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TCF TASCAR Season 7 - Media

Post by DRR Kicker on Wed 10 Jan 2018 - 16:48




DRR Kicker

TORA Race Number : 617
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2017-09-07
Reputation : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TCF TASCAR Season 7 - Media

Post by DRR Kicker on Wed 10 Jan 2018 - 16:51

DRR Kicke[center][/center]r wrote:

I have a lot of NASCAR liveries on the storefront. This is the one I will probably run. What do you guys think?

DRR Kicker

TORA Race Number : 617
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2017-09-07
Reputation : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TCF TASCAR Season 7 - Media

Post by BuckeyeSpenser on Thu 11 Jan 2018 - 2:23



Updated 532 with new sponsor

Based on Ryan Reed's 16/99 car
avatar
BuckeyeSpenser

TORA Race Number : 532
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 26
Location : Ohio, USA
Registration date : 2017-10-12
Reputation : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TCF TASCAR Season 7 - Media

Post by ScopePasser6398 on Mon 15 Jan 2018 - 21:04

Main Car

Bill Elliott Throwback

Alt. paint scheme
avatar
ScopePasser6398

TORA Race Number : 903
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 5
Location : Florida, USA
Registration date : 2017-11-15
Reputation : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TCF TASCAR Season 7 - Media

Post by o MeaDo212 o on Wed 17 Jan 2018 - 22:19

I am back



avatar
o MeaDo212 o

TORA Race Number : 658
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 245
Location : Sutton in Ashfield
Registration date : 2013-02-02
Reputation : 3

View user profile http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TCF TASCAR Season 7 - Media

Post by JGROVES1996 Yesterday at 0:34

Great schemes so far everybody! Can't wait for Daytona!



TCR DTM S3 Champion / TCR Super GT500 S1 Champion 

avatar
JGROVES1996

TORA Race Number : 96
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 2268
Location : East of England
Registration date : 2013-01-03
Reputation : 43

View user profile http://thecheckeredflag.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TCF TASCAR Season 7 - Media

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum