TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Classic DTM US - Stewards Decisions EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Classic DTM US - Stewards Decisions EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Classic DTM US - Stewards Decisions EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Classic DTM US - Stewards Decisions EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Classic DTM US - Stewards Decisions EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Classic DTM US - Stewards Decisions EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Classic DTM US - Stewards Decisions EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Classic DTM US - Stewards Decisions EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Classic DTM US - Stewards Decisions EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Classic DTM US - Stewards Decisions

2 posters

Go down

Classic DTM US - Stewards Decisions Empty Classic DTM US - Stewards Decisions

Post by DDM DriftiN Thu 19 Sep 2019 - 15:21

All Stewards Inquiries Results will be posted here.

Drive Clean. Drive Fast.
If you have everything under control, you're not moving fast enough.

Dare Devil Motorsport Founder

Founded 2019
DDM DriftiN
DDM DriftiN

TORA Race Number : 624
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 635
Registration date : 2016-08-28

Back to top Go down

Classic DTM US - Stewards Decisions Empty Re: Classic DTM US - Stewards Decisions

Post by Diablo 29x Sat 19 Oct 2019 - 14:18

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 662
Drivers Involved: Luckybaseball98, SVR Solar, SVR Birchy7
Series: Classic DTM
Round: 2, Catalunya Short
Race: 2
Lobby: Combined A and B lobby
Lap: 16-17

Evidence: https://youtu.be/IsN7FldMw9Q

Description by Luckybaseball98 : Incident 1: Birchy closes the door too late when I already have my nose beside him.

Incident 2: Birchy clearly broke earlier than previous lap, however it is a tighter line into turn one so you need to be slower but he knew the car behind him was on his bumper and expected him to brake at a ""normal"" point and not 2-3 car lengths earlier. However, as I was close to him down the main straight he knew his team mate Solar was behind close. This risk vs reward if there were a collision clearly was in SVR's favour. As at worse an LMP team car would be out and a SVR will gain 2 positions as a result regardless.

I believe that this is worth a mention.

Stewards Decision: No Action Required. There's nothing in this clip that warrants a penalty of any kind.

Sole Owner of the Meme Cannon™️

Classic DTM US - Stewards Decisions Rib110
Classic DTM US - Stewards Decisions Acco11
2021 TEC 24 Rennen in der Grunen Holle - SP-T Class Champion (Ryzeing Light Racing)
2021 WeePrix NA: Champion
2022 TEC 24 Heures du Mulsanne - Overall/P1 Class Champion (ESV Floppa)
2023 Porsche SuperCup NA: 3rd Overall
2023 Ferrari Challenge NA: 1st Overall

Diablo 29x

TORA Race Number : 29
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 3628
Registration date : 2011-01-22

Back to top Go down

Classic DTM US - Stewards Decisions Empty Re: Classic DTM US - Stewards Decisions

Post by Diablo 29x Mon 28 Oct 2019 - 23:04

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 677
Drivers Involved: MRN3Drifter, PROD Andy8as, SFM Darkzer
Series: DTM US
Round: 4
Race: 1
Lobby: 1
Lap: 17

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmNgCo2bg4M

Description by SFM Darkzer: Skip to 20s in the video.
Going into T1, Andy throws the mother of all dives on me after I start the turn in. I notice and try to leave him some space, but he door slams me. After this, Drifter just rams my left rear, spinning me into the tires littering the outside line, where I get stuck for a few seconds and lose 4 spots. I was told after this contact, Drifter exclaimed, ""Well PROD just took care of Darkzer!"". It should be noted that Andy8as apologized at least 3 times and did give the spot back, losing himself 1-2 spots minimum in the process.

Stewards Decision: -3 Race Position Penalty to PROD Andy8as for causing moderate avoidable contact. Concessions given due to the fact he did wait for Darkzer afterwards.

2021 TEC 24 Rennen in der Grunen Holle - SP-T Class Champion (Ryzeing Light Racing)

Diablo 29x

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Mon 28 Oct 2019 - 23:07

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 671
Drivers Involved: LMP Bubz
Series: Classic DTM US
Race: Race 2
Lobby: A
Lap: 1

Evidence: https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/ax4x-big-ben/video/80725873

Description by Ax4x Big Ben: Coming through the last corner, farcanal gets pushed wide by a PROD Reaper(?), and I adjust my line to not make contact. About 2 seconds later, Bubz runs into the back of my car which causes me to spin-out in-front of the field. He does wait, but the damage is already done.

Stewards Decision: -3 Race Position Penalty for LMP Bubz for causing avoidable contact. Concessions given for waiting for Ben to recover from his spin. Reminder - when you see contact in front of you, this isn't Days of Thunder. Be vigilant whenever possible.

Diablo 29x

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Mon 28 Oct 2019 - 23:14

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 678
Drivers Involved: LMP Bubz, PROD COBE, Ax4x Mikey J, Cratrium, Ax4x farcanal, SFM Darkzer, PROD Andy8as
Series: DTM US
Lobby: 1

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9TpGnw-4ao

Description by SFM Darkzer: Skip to 20s in the video.
24s: Bubz moves right to defend against Cobe, who is pushing the slower Alfa. This continues until Cobe nearly spins Bubz, who then door slams Mikey while struggling to retain control of his Alfa.

31s: Mikey is then puhed into Farcanal, while simultaneously Andy8as dive bombs me and slams my right door. Shortly thereafter, Cratrium is unable to avoid Cobe, who partially cuts the corner.

33s: Bubz is still slow, and Mikey appears to lag into him slightly, slowing him futher. Cobe then rear ends Bubz while half of the Alfa is on the grass, causing Cobe to slow and I tap him slightly.

36s: Cobe then slides into Cratrium's right side, while Bubz can be seen spinning to the left in front of me, ultimately contacting Cobe and further impeding Cratrium.

37s: Cobe hits the brakes, avoiding further carnage. Bubz bounces off Cratrium, who has absolutely nowhere to go, and careens into me.

38s: I smash the gas, trying to avoid being pinched into the wall by Bubz, narrowly avoid Andy8as as I lose all traction.

Exit corner, fin.

Stewards Decision: Racing Incident(s). LMP Bubz is lagging pretty heavily in this replay which is the root cause of many of the bumps and bangs seen here.

Diablo 29x

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Mon 28 Oct 2019 - 23:16

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 674
Drivers Involved: PROD CAPT SLOW
Lobby: single
Lap: 8

Evidence: https://xboxclips.com/Flyin%20Mikey%20J/6e3a4914-8358-4c67-8b8e-52709afea7f8
https://xboxclips.com/Flyin%20Mikey%20J/9b2ac659-1cd0-4888-a46d-27251b73543c

Description by Ax4x Mikey J: After I had pitted, I was getting lapped by Capt Slow, so I followed blue flag protocol and stayed far right as he had a run on me out of the Parabolica. Instead of passing me to my right, he simply punts me off into the runoff, costing me enough time to lose 4-5 spots at the end of the pit cycle.

Stewards Decision: -5 Race Position Penalty for causing major avoidable contact. TORA does not run any of its races with ghosted backmarkers.

Diablo 29x

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Mon 28 Oct 2019 - 23:24

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 672
Drivers Involved: PROD DTechR, PROD COBE
Round: 4/Monza Short
Lobby: One Lobby
Lap: 5

Evidence: https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/whoisjohn117/video/80726306

Description by WhoIsJohn117: Reverse grid start, so faster cars coming from behind, despite my best effort to pit early and get out of the way. I had been letting cars have the easy pass on the straights and Curva Parabolica the previous few laps with no issue. Was punted by PROD DTechR going onto Rettilineo Parabolica and then finished off by PROD COBE. No attempt to slow down or avoid contact by PROD COBE, but he did not initiate the contact. Neither car waited after the incident.

Stewards Decision -3 Position Penalty given to PROD Cobe for causing avoidable contact resulting in positions gained, and a warning to PROD DTechR for causing avoidable contact. Cobe gets a penalty because he should've seen WhoIsJohn117 losing speed and made an attempt to avoid him, not drive through him and making the situation that much worse.

Diablo 29x

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Mon 28 Oct 2019 - 23:27

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 675
Drivers Involved: PROD COBE
Lap: 2

Evidence: https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/lmp-bubz/video/80757610

Description by LMP Bubz: Going into Turn 3 / Lap 2 , there was copious amounts of rough driving from PROD COBE as well as PROD EkR. In the clip, it looks like EkR first clipped Cratrium, causing his back-end to step out. Immediately after, COBE & SFM ACE get stuck together (both unintentionally turning into each other) causing more contact between the three of us.

Stewards Decision: Racing Incident - This is another series of bumps and bangs that you really cannot pin on anyone. Also, do not go three wide in a space designed for 1-1/2 cars, maybe 2 on a good day.

Diablo 29x

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Mon 11 Nov 2019 - 20:02

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 690
Drivers Involved: LMP Bubz, PedanticSquirel
Series: Classic DTM
Round: 5
Race: R1

Evidence: https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/ax4x-big-ben/video/81375924

Description by Ax4x Big Ben: See my last SI because literally the exact same thing happened. Last corner, first lap Bubz attempt to get to my inside and fails. He runs into the back of my car, forcing me into PedanticSquirel, forcing us both off. Squirel and I both lose many positions.

Stewards Decision: Racing Incident - The gap opens and closes and the stewards determined the blame cannot be placed solely onto one driver. A Warning is being issued to Bubz for making passes without contact on the opening laps of races. This is the 2nd week in a row. Further incidents will be judged more harshly

Diablo 29x

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Mon 18 Nov 2019 - 12:49

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 705
Drivers Involved: Myself & Ax4x Big Ben
Round: The Final Round / Silverstone
Race: Race 1
Lap: 9

Evidence: Mid-Race Clip: https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/lmp-bubz/video/81680908
Ax4x Big Ben's Point of View: https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/lmp-bubz/video/81680259
LMP Bubz Point of View: https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/lmp-bubz/video/81683997
Slo-Mo Clip from LMP Bubz' View: https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/lmp-bubz/video/81681071

Description by LMP Bubz:

Stewards Decision: -3 position penalty to Ax4x Big Ben for causing avoidable contact with LMP Bubz. That move was never going to work at that angle, Ben was not nearly close enough. Had he been at his door before the right-hander, it may have worked, but not likely.

The incident description by Bubz does require me to address it because there are some pretty bold claims being made. There's zero need to throw the book at Ben, not only because this incident was far from malicious, but also considering what transpired in the previous two rounds. Ben overshot his braking into Vale, which set him up narrow into Club. Bubz had a very slow exit out of Vale, which gave a "window" to make an aggressive move up the inside (not really, it was more like a mirage). Again, had Ben's car been 1/2 way along side, this might have worked because Bubz would've had to adjust his line. In this case, Ben wasn't along side, so Bubz was 100% correct to not expect someone up his inside.

In conclusion, there's nothing wrong with a "send" if the move is made cleanly - that aggression and the element of surprise is what makes racing exciting. But, if you run someone off the track and/or spin the person out trying to make a move, that's on you, and it will be penalized.

Diablo 29x

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Tue 3 Dec 2019 - 2:05

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 706
Drivers Involved: Yes.
Round: Final
Race: Race 2

Evidence: https://youtu.be/ezLNeY_hAZY

Description by LZR Diablo (in lieu of SFM Darkzer): The track turns right and people decided to close their eyes and let Jesus take the wheel.

Stewards Decision: Race Incident due to lack of evidence (replay). Unfortunately no drivers had a replay of this incident and the stewards were unable to accurately attribute blame. Beyond that, about half the grid was involved... The race was out of its 3 restarts so this race was the final attempt that went poorly. Series standings are now final.

Diablo 29x

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down