TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TORA 24 24H Rennen in der Grünen Hölle - Lobby C Race Control - Page 3 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORA 24 24H Rennen in der Grünen Hölle - Lobby C Race Control - Page 3 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TORA 24 24H Rennen in der Grünen Hölle - Lobby C Race Control - Page 3 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA 24 24H Rennen in der Grünen Hölle - Lobby C Race Control - Page 3 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA 24 24H Rennen in der Grünen Hölle - Lobby C Race Control - Page 3 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA 24 24H Rennen in der Grünen Hölle - Lobby C Race Control - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA 24 24H Rennen in der Grünen Hölle - Lobby C Race Control - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA 24 24H Rennen in der Grünen Hölle - Lobby C Race Control - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA 24 24H Rennen in der Grünen Hölle - Lobby C Race Control - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA 24 24H Rennen in der Grünen Hölle - Lobby C Race Control

+14
SFM Benedict
Praegel
Miiraki
ROCKMORROW
AMS Turismo
Koenigsegg R
SFM Ace
APX COLONEL
O R Andersen
RW26 BLAZE
SFM Darkzer
LMP Krispy
HCCR Rabidus
BigBen13x
18 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

TORA 24 24H Rennen in der Grünen Hölle - Lobby C Race Control - Page 3 Empty Re: TORA 24 24H Rennen in der Grünen Hölle - Lobby C Race Control

Post by NothelleN340 Sun 8 Dec 2019 - 15:25

crisCR0SSaplsos wrote:I seriously missed the last stint because we have an incompetent hosts who had no idea what he was doing...

Between 7-9 invites both party and game were sent to yourself. The lobby was not locked and open to anyone, the party was too, I am visible to anyone and I even asked someone else in the party to drop an invite to yourself too. We did all we could to ensure you were invited but it gets to a point were you take some responsibility for your access to the group too, all others had got their invites. We waited until 20 past the hour and only when ten minutes in to the stint did I receive a friend request from you

- ensure you find out who your lobby host is
- add them as a friend
- message for an invite if you don’t believe you have received any
- see who else is in the lobby and join on them if you cannot join on the host
- message on discord or the forum before the hour to make people aware

Be proactive, don’t sit around blaming others when you could have done something about it. I sent multiple invites to yourself, i am not obliged to chase you when you have done nothing to ensure your host is aware you’re waiting.
NothelleN340
NothelleN340

TORA Race Number : 877
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 587
Registration date : 2017-10-18

http://fmic.boards.net/

Back to top Go down

TORA 24 24H Rennen in der Grünen Hölle - Lobby C Race Control - Page 3 Empty Re: TORA 24 24H Rennen in der Grünen Hölle - Lobby C Race Control

Post by HCCR Rabidus Sun 8 Dec 2019 - 16:23

Nothing was said that you were hosting the final lobby for 1
Then you DONT SHOW ONLINE TO EVERYONE ONLY TO FRIENDS I had to hunt down the lobby for the stint you took over for and I only received 1 invite while I was mid stint this was proven by others in the lobby that said you were offline to them as well but they were able to join off the invite you sent as they were not double stinting so this I sent multiple invites is crap cause you didn't do it before you didn't say you were host or post anything until 815 if you were host think you should have said something a lot sooner
To sum things up my team gets screwed by a host that can't show online to everyone (proof of this is on my mixer stream) can't post he's the host until he's already starting the lobby and can't ask a driver from the team that's running in the previous stint (this has been done before as I left stint 11 to join stint 12 in the 24hrs of Daytona)
thanks for a crap result to the first TORA event I've been in for almost 6 months

HCCR Rabidus

TORA Race Number : 157
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2016-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by NothelleN340 Sun 8 Dec 2019 - 16:35

HCCR Rabidus wrote:Nothing was said that you were hosting the final lobby for 1
Then you DONT SHOW ONLINE TO EVERYONE ONLY TO FRIENDS I had to hunt down the lobby for the stint you took over for and I only received 1 invite while I was mid stint this was proven by others in the lobby that said you were offline to them as well but they were able to join off the invite you sent as they were not double stinting so this I sent multiple invites is crap cause you didn't do it before you didn't say you were host or post anything until 815 if you were host think you should have said something a lot sooner
To sum things up my team gets screwed by a host that can't show online to everyone (proof of this is on my mixer stream) can't post he's the host until he's already starting the lobby and can't ask a driver from the team that's running in the previous stint (this has been done before as I left stint 11 to join stint 12 in the 24hrs of Daytona)
thanks for a crap result to the first TORA event I've been in for almost 6 months

I found out at five minutes to the hour having seen a notification via discord, which I could not access due to discord being down for multiple people at that point so it was a very late changeover which I was not aware of until the last few minutes.

I sent multiple invites to crisCross, as you’ve said above you received an invite as did others so whether Xbox was erroneously showing me offline or not invites were sent. My system settings are to show me online to everyone, not just friends. The fact I sent multiple invites out and even asked someone else to do so as well means the issue is not at my end when receiving invites.

It is not the hosts job to chase people who do not attend, we send a few invites out to each person and host the lobby with the settings provided. I did not need to send so many invites but I was well aware that people do not want to miss their stint and having waited until 1520 to start that is ample time for someone to find out who their lobby host is, to contact them and to ensure they are in the lobby. Having hosted the previous stint which crisCross was a part of he was able to receive invites then and joined my lobby
NothelleN340
NothelleN340

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by HCCR Rabidus Sun 8 Dec 2019 - 17:50

NothelleN340 wrote:
HCCR Rabidus wrote:Nothing was said that you were hosting the final lobby for 1

I found out at five minutes to the hour having seen a notification via discord, which I could not access due to discord being down for multiple people at that point so it was a very late changeover which I was not aware of until the last few minutes.

I sent multiple invites to crisCross, as you’ve said above you received an invite as did others so whether Xbox was erroneously showing me offline or not invites were sent. My system settings are to show me online to everyone, not just friends. The fact I sent multiple invites out and even asked someone else to do so as well means the issue is not at my end when receiving invites.

It is not the hosts job to chase people who do not attend, we send a few invites out to each person and host the lobby with the settings provided. I did not need to send so many invites but I was well aware that people do not want to miss their stint and having waited until 1520 to start that is ample time for someone to find out who their lobby host is, to contact them and to ensure they are in the lobby. Having hosted the previous stint which crisCross was a part of he was able to receive invites then and joined my lobby

Point is YOU DID NOT POST HERE THAT YOU WERE HOSTING UNTIL 15 PAST 8AM MOST DRIVERS DONT USE THE DISCORD TO BEGIN WITH

HCCR Rabidus

TORA Race Number : 157
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2016-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by NothelleN340 Sun 8 Dec 2019 - 19:52

It is posted on the first page of this thread who is the lobby host. I do not update those and as it stood when I checked having seen the discord notification about hosting, I believe it showed I was the host too. Others had seen this as some joined on me without even receiving an invite.

Again, I shall reiterate (without the need to use capitals) it is up to the driver to take share of his responsibility to get in to the lobby. I posted at 15:15 to say 2 drivers were still missing, and that time was dragging on and multiple invites had been sent to those two drivers. There is nothing more I can do especially when trying to track multiple drivers to ensure they are all in the lobby and the party.

Your driver did not respond to invites which were sent by 2 different people. Usually it’s a maximum of 3 which are sent, I sent 7 to Cris and 9 to Sandman.
NothelleN340
NothelleN340

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by SFM Darkzer Mon 9 Dec 2019 - 0:30

Nothelle was informed barely before the stint was supposed to start, as the scheduled host had lost his voice overnight.

He did absolutely nothing wrong. That's the end of it.
SFM Darkzer
SFM Darkzer

TORA Race Number : 923
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 6463
Registration date : 2016-10-15

https://www.reddit.com/user/Sindroome24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3