TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
American Iron US Stewarding Results EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
American Iron US Stewarding Results EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
American Iron US Stewarding Results EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
American Iron US Stewarding Results EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
American Iron US Stewarding Results EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
American Iron US Stewarding Results EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
American Iron US Stewarding Results EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
American Iron US Stewarding Results EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
American Iron US Stewarding Results EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

American Iron US Stewarding Results

2 posters

Go down

American Iron US Stewarding Results Empty American Iron US Stewarding Results

Post by Diablo 29x Sat 25 Jan 2020 - 3:17

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 773
Drivers Involved: Me, LSEM Lawrence
Series: AI
Round: 2
Race: 1
Lobby: A
Lap: Lap in video

Evidence: https://youtu.be/mdF4PXsHb5g

Description by LMP Chicago: Lawrence could have continued to turn into the corner and avoid contact with me

Stewards Decision: Racing Incident - There's nothing in this video that's remotely worthy of mention for penalization. Lawrence had issues with high latency throughout the night and it would appear that his car lagged straight into Chicago and then continued on, which was heard over voice comms as the incident occurred. Even taking lag out of the equation, this is a moment of two drivers fighting over the same piece of real estate, with Chicago pushing inward and Lawrence's car understeering as muscle cars on full tilt tend to do. Racing is non-contact by nature but this sort of incident is going to result in incidental contact 9 times out of 10, and there's certainly no way to attribute blame to solely one driver or the other.

Diablo 29x

TORA Race Number : 29
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 3628
Registration date : 2011-01-22

Back to top Go down

American Iron US Stewarding Results Empty Re: American Iron US Stewarding Results

Post by SFM Darkzer Fri 31 Jan 2020 - 2:34

Drivers AMR MSport and DJProfessorK72 are DSQ from round 3 qualifying.

Reason: illegal car
SFM Darkzer
SFM Darkzer

TORA Race Number : 923
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 6463
Registration date : 2016-10-15

https://www.reddit.com/user/Sindroome24

Back to top Go down

American Iron US Stewarding Results Empty Re: American Iron US Stewarding Results

Post by Diablo 29x Sun 2 Feb 2020 - 17:54

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 776
Drivers Involved: White Trash Rux
Series: American Iron US
Round: 3
Race: -
Lobby: B
Lap: 18

Evidence: Mid-Race Clip: https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/lmp-bubz/video/86274231

Description by LMP Bubz: Lap 18, heading through the overpass, then onto the back straight, I had a better corner-exit than White Trash Rux. He tried to pinch me out of a passing opportunity by turning into me (that's what it looked like from my perspective), luckily enough I barely managed to slip by.
Now, going towards the ""jump"", it was clear to me that he was holding his outside line while I was holding my inside line. Me, being on the non-preferred racing line, misjudged when I needed to brake in-order to not completely sky it over the jump (Long story short - I braked 10-20ft too late for the inside line).
White Trash Rux, instead of simply lifting off the throttle or even better, a slight tap of the brakes (as seen in the beginning of the clip, I had the courtesy to slightly tap the brakes instead of bumping him), he bumps me when our apex's cross paths. Granted, I overshot the jump & inevitably went wide - but at least give me the same respect I gave you and lift mid-corner or at least ""check-up""....
This cost me the pass + another position.
I would have gotten more evidence, but unfortunately, the replay didn't go that far into the race. So all I have is a mid-race clip.

Stewards Decision: -3 Championship Points Penalty for White Trash Rux for causing avoidable contact and gaining an advantage. In this particular section of track it was crucial for drivers to give each other space and be ready for someone to check up as their car landed. Bubz wasn't given enough space and consequently, yeeted into the sand trap.

Diablo 29x

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Sun 2 Feb 2020 - 17:57

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 775
Drivers Involved: DJProfessorK72, RoscoePColetrain
Series: American Iron
Round: US - Maple Valley Reverse
Lap: 1

Evidence: https://clips.twitch.tv/ObliquePlainNostrilOSfrog

Description by DJProfessorK72: Roscoe goes for a move on the first turn of the first lap. It's a corner that pushes everyone wide. Going for that so early is incredibly foolish and bound to end in ruin. Of course it ruined my race and got damage for something completely avoidable.

Stewards Decision: Racing Incident - Roscoe isn't going for a move, it's that DJ moved slightly into Roscoe's path and Forza collision physics did the rest. This could've been avoided if DJ checked the throttle slightly and allowed running room for Roscoe on the outside of the circuit.

Diablo 29x

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Wed 12 Feb 2020 - 13:03

Lap: 27

Evidence: https://clips.twitch.tv/OddCalmNarwhalMikeHogu

Description by SVR FALLEN: Was side by side with roscoe going into turn 6, roscoe then lunged up inside of Hailfire slamming into to him. Seeing an opening, I went to the inside. Roscoe then went full locked into me, while at the same time not yeilding or attempting to avoid hailfire, send both me and hailfire off of the track.

Stewards Decision: Written Warning for Roscoe for making contact during an overtake, Racing Incident for the proceeding incidents - A lot happened in this clip but the net outcome really cannot be pinned on one driver entirely. Roscoe dives up the inside of Hailfire aggressively, as he's known to do. Hailfire cuts into the apex a little early and runs into the side of Roscoe, but Roscoe was probably running a tad wide here... No Harm, No Foul.

Then, Fallen comes in and tries to force a 3-wide situation as Hailfire and Roscoe tango, causing incidental, but hard contact, enough to partially lift Roscoe's car off the ground (the engine audio confirms this). Then, all three cars try to go into a turn where only two fit on a good day... Hailfire turns early, Fallen pushes outside, and Roscoe is smack dab in the middle, and everyone crashes. Lesson here? Don't force 3-wide with 3 laps to go because chances are, no one will lift.

Diablo 29x

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Wed 12 Feb 2020 - 13:11

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 781
Drivers Involved: RoscoePCotrain
Round: R4
Race: R1
Lap: Lap 2 (Lap 1 of racing)

Evidence: https://clips.twitch.tv/PoorCredulousMouseFutureMan

Description by Craviator: Guy was about 80-90 feet away, I'm half way around the corner, he misses his brakes and KOs the side of me pushing me off and losing positions.

Stewards Decision: -5 Championship Points Penalty for ROSCOEPCOTRAIN for causing very easily avoidable contact with Craviator, resulting in a loss of position. The brake pedal is the one in the middle, FYI.

Diablo 29x

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Wed 12 Feb 2020 - 13:21

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 780
Drivers Involved: ROSCOEpCOTRAIN, SVR FALLEN, LMP Amoeba
Round: Round 4 Homestead-Miami
Lap: 17

Evidence: https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/lmp-amoeba/video/86734033

Description by LMP Amoeba: Roscoe brakes extremely late going into the corner and hits Fallen who, as a result of the hit, has absolutely no control and collects me.

Stewards Decision: -10 Championship Points Penalty given to ROSCOEPCOTRAIN for causing egregious and severe contact with SVR Fallen and LMP Amoeba, as well as unsafely rejoining the circuit after an incident. This was abysmal driving from Roscoe here and goes beyond the usual "well I misjudged my braking". Fallen got his clock cleaned out and Amoeba was an innocent bystander caught in the crossfire (quite literally). This is public-lobby level behavior, and that's entirely unacceptable.

As a result, Roscoe is ALSO being placed under probation for the remainder of this series. Any penalty given to Roscoe will automatically be bumped up to the next applicable penalty level, so minor penalties become major, major penalties become a DQ, and a race DQ becomes a series DQ. Roscoe, you are now on everyone's watch list. Find your brakes or you will be parked.

Diablo 29x

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Fri 14 Feb 2020 - 21:24

Announcement from Staff:

During Round 5, in Lobby B, there was an on-track altercation between White Trash Rux and LSEM ChaosFox in T11 which resulted in damaged race cars. In the aftermath, White Trash Rux drove backwards on track to the pit lane and in anger, used a homophobic slur against ChaosFox. These actions are a breach of the following rules:

2.3.3 Bigoted, hateful, or offensive statements against any religion, race, nation, gender, age group, sexual orientation or other protected group.

7.5.23 Driving the wrong way during any TORA meeting will result in DQ from the event, even when cars are held in parc ferme conditions...

Regardless of context, violating these two rules is completely unacceptable, and consequently are being given utmost scrutiny. Given the circumstances, we will not be sharing the video evidence of this taking place.

The online racing community is a place where many of us find solace from the struggles of everyday life, and one that is welcoming of people from all backgrounds. League racing in general mostly removes the toxicity of the "public lobby life" and allows drivers to be expressive and competitive without typical internet trolls ruining the fun. We let our racing do the talking. The moment that someone brings that toxicity into our small, tight-knit community, is one where an immediate response must be given.

For these reasons, TORA Staff unanimously agreed that this behavior shall result in White Trash Rux being PERMANENTLY BANNED from all future TORA competitions, and his profile will be permanently blocked from accessing the forums.

We as TORA staff apologize to LSEM ChaosFox for what took place last night and we hope to see you competing in future events.

Thanks,
TORA Staff

Diablo 29x

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Tue 25 Feb 2020 - 12:17

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 791
Drivers Involved: LMP Chicago, SVR Phloofy, Williams Harmonic, LZR Diablo
Series: AI
Round: Laguna Seca
Lap: 7

Evidence: https://youtu.be/7oIt_KRc-gY

Description by LMP Chicago: SVR Phloofy doesn’t stop in time for the corkscrew therefore making contact and half spinning me.

Stewards Decision: Written Warning to SVR Phloofy for making minor contact. The net result of this contact was zero positions lost or gained for Chicago, and said contact was incidental at best.

Diablo 29x

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Tue 25 Feb 2020 - 12:20

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 792
Drivers Involved: LMP Chicago, SVR Phloofy
Series: Am Iron
Round: Laguna Seca
Lap: 8

Evidence: https://clips.twitch.tv/ColorfulBelovedKittenDatSheffy

Description by SVR Phloofy: LMP Chicago drives straight to the apex despite a car clearly having overlap on the inside, hip-checking me off track and almost into the wall. He even turns in early to make the contact, seeing as he made the apex despite a slight loss of grip.

Stewards Decision: -3 Championship Point Penalty to LMP Chicago for causing avoidable contact with SVR Phloofy, resulting in a loss of positions. Drivers are reminded that you must respect a driver that is beside you and to not chop their nose off because you think you have the pass made already. This is the 2nd time in 3 weeks this scenario with Chiacgo has occurred.

Diablo 29x

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Tue 3 Mar 2020 - 13:42

Steward Inquiry Reference Number: 794
Drivers Involved: ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
Round: Round 7 / Watkins Glen
Race: Race 1
Lobby: A Lobby
Lap: Lap 7

Evidence: The official TORA Livestream of the event, clipped by a viewer: https://www.twitch.tv/tora_live/clip/UnsightlyBillowingElkRiPepperonis?filter=clips&range=7d&sort=time

Description by Ax4x Matt: I got caught up in some light contact with Drifter before the bus stop. It resulted in a reduction of speed and missing the first apex. In the middle of the bus stop, Roscoe comes up behind me and runs into me, and continues to lock bumpers. It sends me straight into the tire wall on corner exit and causes damage to my car. I believe the contact could have been avoided, as the situation was not right for moves to be made. He could have easily slowed down and prepared to make another passing attempt later in the lap.

Stewards Decision: -10 Championship Point Penalty to ROSCOEPCOTRAIN for causing avoidable contact & damage to Ax4x Matt. Making a pass on the outside of the exit to the Bus Stop into the Carousel works out precisely 0.0001% of the time, unless you're in a downforce-laden car passing a slower class (think LMP1 to GT). The move was never on even though yes, physically a gap did exist. Consequently, both drivers crashed, and Matt received terminal damage, effectively ruined his race. This penalty would have been given a -5 but because Roscoe was placed on probation through the end of the series, it is automatically elevated 1 level.

Therefore, due to violating probation, ROSCOEPCOTRAIN will be continue to be under probation until the completion of the next Thursday night series, whatever it may be. This probation also extends to any other event at TORA he chooses to participate in, such as the 12 Hours of Sebring.

Diablo 29x

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down