TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
New here, excited to give it a shot EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
New here, excited to give it a shot EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
New here, excited to give it a shot EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
New here, excited to give it a shot EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
New here, excited to give it a shot EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
New here, excited to give it a shot EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
New here, excited to give it a shot EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
New here, excited to give it a shot EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
New here, excited to give it a shot EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

New here, excited to give it a shot

4 posters

Go down

New here, excited to give it a shot Empty New here, excited to give it a shot

Post by OneFastMac Thu 9 Jul 2020 - 14:17

I’ll get the necessities out of the way first
Gamertag - OneFastMac
Age - 33
Country - United States (Kansas)
Real Experience - I’ve done two HPDE track days in a Mustang in 2008-2009, I’ve done probably a dozen autocross solo events in both a Mustang and Ford Focus
Virtual Experience - I’ve been racing on screens since I was old enough to hold a controller. More recently, I’ve played every iteration of Forza Motorsport and participated A lot in the FM6 leagues a few years back.
Interests - Cars are a big part of my life. I do automotive detailing as a side gig (IG: @ian_details) and computers/video games are another big part so I’m not sure why I wasn’t here sooner? I would consider myself artistic as well, but more of a jack-of-all-trades kind of artist than a master of any particular medium. I’m usually jamming to some EDM or a podcast like MBMBaM or STWR.
Expectations - I have zero expectations and my goal is to participate where and when I can.
How did you hear about TORA? - Heard about it from ChaosFox, he suggested it during a stream, so here I am.

I’m looking forward to upping my competitive racing skill. I can usually land in the top 200 times in Forza Motorsport 7 leaderboards but that doesn’t mean much when I’m the only one on the track.

I’ve got ATT gigabit internet, this is just as fast as my phone will register.
New here, excited to give it a shot Acdba710

OneFastMac

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2020-07-09

Back to top Go down

New here, excited to give it a shot Empty Re: New here, excited to give it a shot

Post by EZT MAKO 6669 Thu 9 Jul 2020 - 14:38

Welcome!! Cool

New here, excited to give it a shot Y4AOm8B

New here, excited to give it a shot Y4movPdIlYxvVboZf8g041PCZfF5YuW2Z9nt8ICgoFosZInf4wyO2gspu6tP18cB9E8t-2yOsFPNGkOCk_8qyidyYR0ZLrsIfcBx__TQXuvskFfKHVi_If9EjyY2DkuSzDtMiehy9fURm60uWboMdNetJNLCClH3ixM0_dciwgGiLz6Uev8fTipBuZNVqdIYp_9g5PUBHMB4kXfjQXzxhRcdg?width=280&height=45&cropmode=none
EZT Motorsport: P r i d e | H o n o r | I n t e g r i t y - Not just a team, but a way of life![/url]

----------> insert ribbons here

ok then New here, excited to give it a shot MMW7lPFNew here, excited to give it a shot Ugzq3mENew here, excited to give it a shot SyP3J7VNew here, excited to give it a shot ThRRsUxNew here, excited to give it a shot UDO8mUuNew here, excited to give it a shot DG54pTI Smile
EZT MAKO 6669
EZT MAKO 6669

TORA Race Number : 163
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 4314
Registration date : 2014-08-05

http://www.eztmotorsport.net/forum

OneFastMac likes this post

Back to top Go down

New here, excited to give it a shot Empty Re: New here, excited to give it a shot

Post by OneFastMac Fri 31 Jul 2020 - 14:35

This site is really a bit confusing, but I think I got registered for the torav8 series.

OneFastMac

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Bayless 39 Fri 31 Jul 2020 - 15:08

Just looked, you are registered in the US region. Now don't forget to sign in for the next round. Sign-ins are open for the week before the race and close 1 hour before race time. You have to sign in to be able to race.

Welcome aboard.
Ax4x Bayless 39
Ax4x Bayless 39

TORA Race Number : 39
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2019-01-02

OneFastMac likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by OneFastMac Fri 31 Jul 2020 - 15:22

Sign in to what? Thanks

OneFastMac

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by OK FoxJasonD Fri 31 Jul 2020 - 15:39

OneFastMac wrote:Sign in to what? Thanks

In the Online Racing Manager (where you registered for the series), you'll need to sign in for each round, so the lobby hosts know who to invite.

On the page where you registered (TORA V8 US), go to the Rounds tab, and click on the upcoming round. There you can sign in.

Hope this helps!

OK FoxJasonD

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2020-06-06

Ax4x Bayless 39 and OneFastMac like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by OneFastMac Wed 5 Aug 2020 - 2:18

So I “signed in” to the ORM but nobody was really clear on what that meant.... I only just now found where I’m supposed to -click- “sign in” to the event but it’s too late..... really disappointed in the lack of clarity. How many other new members are missing events for the same reason?

I have a sad.

OneFastMac

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down