TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TORA National Series - Round 1 Daytona Practice Session EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORA National Series - Round 1 Daytona Practice Session EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TORA National Series - Round 1 Daytona Practice Session EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA National Series - Round 1 Daytona Practice Session EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA National Series - Round 1 Daytona Practice Session EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA National Series - Round 1 Daytona Practice Session EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA National Series - Round 1 Daytona Practice Session EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA National Series - Round 1 Daytona Practice Session EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA National Series - Round 1 Daytona Practice Session EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA National Series - Round 1 Daytona Practice Session

Go down

TORA National Series - Round 1 Daytona Practice Session Empty TORA National Series - Round 1 Daytona Practice Session

Post by Ax4x Matt Thu 16 Jul 2020 - 21:37

Alright everyone, the Practice Session for TORA's National Series event tomorrow (Friday) at Daytona is scheduled! Here are the basic details for the session:

Title: TORA National Series - Daytona Test Session
Host: Matthew Chaffe
Password: trends
Date/Time: July 17th, 2020 @ 7:45 pm edt
Practice Length: 1 Hour (ends at 8:45 pm edt)

Start and end times are not on the hour so it gives people time before the event at 9 to take a short break and/or a possible driver's meeting/briefing if it happens. If you do anything stupid in the practice session, myself (Matthew Chaffe), WiseBoyRacin (Andrew Wisdom), DDM BigBen (Ben M Williams), and JGROVES1996 (Jordan Groves) are Admins for the sessions to clear any penalties (whether or not all of us are even there or not competing at all, I just did that so TORA staff can access the session). In regards to that, PLEASE DO NOT do anything that will cause you a disqualification from the session (e.i. driving backwards, off the course). If NONE of us 4 are there, we CANNOT clear penalties to allow you back on the track to practice. Just be aware of that. Otherwise, track conditions are set to default numbers that you would have in a single player test session. Incident Marks are not counted in the session, so on track contact or spinning off track does not count towards anything.

Otherwise, have fun and enjoy the extra practice! It is not mandatory to be in these sessions. For the most part, you can do practice in the single player test drive mode. However, it's nice to be together as a group learning tracks and helping each other out. Also, it's Daytona, and I'm sure many would like some extra drafting practice.

Enjoy and see everyone out on the track!

Visit the TORA Discord and join the discussion for the TORA National Series!
Ax4x Matt
Ax4x Matt

Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2018-11-07

Hailfire97x likes this post

Back to top Go down