TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
new and still have a lot of questions. EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
new and still have a lot of questions. EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
new and still have a lot of questions. EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
new and still have a lot of questions. EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
new and still have a lot of questions. EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
new and still have a lot of questions. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
new and still have a lot of questions. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
new and still have a lot of questions. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
new and still have a lot of questions. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

new and still have a lot of questions.

2 posters

Go down

new and still have a lot of questions. Empty new and still have a lot of questions.

Post by smileyishere Thu 19 Oct 2023 - 17:12

?1 logos can any one paint for me I do not do a lot of painting and would need some help with logos and sponsors maybe even placement

I do have a z almost ready think i need aero and tires still but she drives good atm.
?2 what do I need to do to race this week and is there a number registration process I didn't see while reading.

smileyishere

Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2023-10-19

Back to top Go down

new and still have a lot of questions. Empty Re: new and still have a lot of questions.

Post by DDM Jam Thu 19 Oct 2023 - 20:13

Hi Smiley!

Welcome to TORA!

Many people in our community are skilled painters, if you reach out on our discord (see below) I'm sure that someone will be willing to help.
The Nissan Z build requires Car Level 23, as the build must be followed exactly, and costs 4350CP to make.
I personally have a base tune shared if you'd like to try it.

There is no race this week however, the first round is next Saturday, 28th October.
Registration will open this Saturday, 21st October. We will post a registration link, and if you follow that you'll pick your number as you sign up there.

Make sure to join our discord as well: https://toraonlineracing.forumotion.net/t19845-tora-discord-link
That's where most of our communication happens, and where we run our race meet Voice Chat.

If you've got any more questions, feel free to reach out to me directly, I'm always happy to help Smile

Jam
DDM Jam
DDM Jam

TORA Race Number : 296
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2017-08-30

Back to top Go down