TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
**ATTENTION EVERYONE!** (I am leaving.) EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
**ATTENTION EVERYONE!** (I am leaving.) EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
**ATTENTION EVERYONE!** (I am leaving.) EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
**ATTENTION EVERYONE!** (I am leaving.) EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
**ATTENTION EVERYONE!** (I am leaving.) EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
**ATTENTION EVERYONE!** (I am leaving.) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
**ATTENTION EVERYONE!** (I am leaving.) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
**ATTENTION EVERYONE!** (I am leaving.) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
**ATTENTION EVERYONE!** (I am leaving.) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

**ATTENTION EVERYONE!** (I am leaving.)

5 posters

Go down

**ATTENTION EVERYONE!** (I am leaving.) Empty **ATTENTION EVERYONE!** (I am leaving.)

Post by Azbo Spazbo Wed 9 Sep 2009 - 16:24

Hello everyone,

I am posting this topic because I am leaving TORA for good.

Reason is, you may think this is childish, but I NEVER got an invite to the race when I signed up for it. I missed something I really wanted to do for the race as well.

I was pretty pissed off about it since I had been waiting 20 minutes past 20:00 for this race and got no invite.
I'm just doing normal tournaments now with my friends who won't forget me in a race I put so much effort practising for and use my time to attend these races.

But still, that doesn't mean I don't think that TORA is a bad online association, and I'm not critisising it in anyway at all. I hope the best for a great season in the TCC and any other championship. I will still keep in touch with the forums every now and again and HeatPhalanx and WWR Steal T h C are still carrying on with 'Red Line Racing'.

I wish the best of luck to all racers and hope that you all have a great time throughout the season.

Bye everyone!

Thank you for the oppertunity to race with all you guys! Very Happy
Azbo Spazbo
Azbo Spazbo

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-07-24

Back to top Go down

**ATTENTION EVERYONE!** (I am leaving.) Empty Re: **ATTENTION EVERYONE!** (I am leaving.)

Post by Pebb Wed 9 Sep 2009 - 16:46

Sorry to see you go.

Pebb

Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 1679
Registration date : 2008-08-14

http://www.flickr.com/photos/pebb/

Back to top Go down

**ATTENTION EVERYONE!** (I am leaving.) Empty Re: **ATTENTION EVERYONE!** (I am leaving.)

Post by CQR Rogue Wed 9 Sep 2009 - 16:57

Hi Azbo, a number off guys where showing offline last night, myslef, kris, aj, and butcher noticed and sent out invites.

Xbox live must of been playin up.
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 15745
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 9 Sep 2009 - 17:21

Apologies. But as SelectiveRouge said, you were showing as offline for the whole evening. By the time we were alerted, we were told that you couldn't be bothered racing...

Back to top Go down

Post by XTI Jon Snow Wed 9 Sep 2009 - 21:02

That happened to avenger once but im not sure what caused, it but you may want to give it another shot
XTI Jon Snow
XTI Jon Snow

TORA Race Number : 199
Number of posts : 2680
Registration date : 2009-03-22

http://xtiforums.myfreeforum.org

Back to top Go down

Post by XTI Avenger Wed 9 Sep 2009 - 21:22

XTI Nightrider wrote:That happened to avenger once but im not sure what caused, it but you may want to give it another shot

Sad Had to bring that up... Well, it technically was my fault, since I posted maybe and didnt tell anyone (I did that before and nobody cared) but I certainly didnt approve of it. Give it another shot indeed, cause its worth it, but if you don't, sorry to see you go.
XTI Avenger
XTI Avenger

Number of posts : 994
Registration date : 2009-03-26

http://xtiracing.homeip.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down