TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Quakerstate looking to 'Aim higher' at Road Atlanta EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Quakerstate looking to 'Aim higher' at Road Atlanta EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Quakerstate looking to 'Aim higher' at Road Atlanta EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Quakerstate looking to 'Aim higher' at Road Atlanta EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Quakerstate looking to 'Aim higher' at Road Atlanta EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Quakerstate looking to 'Aim higher' at Road Atlanta EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Quakerstate looking to 'Aim higher' at Road Atlanta EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Quakerstate looking to 'Aim higher' at Road Atlanta EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Quakerstate looking to 'Aim higher' at Road Atlanta EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Quakerstate looking to 'Aim higher' at Road Atlanta

Go down

Quakerstate looking to 'Aim higher' at Road Atlanta Empty Quakerstate looking to 'Aim higher' at Road Atlanta

Post by evothreesixty Mon 21 Sep 2009 - 12:25

Quakerstate looking forward to first full meeting

‘After a very encouraging period of testing, all three drivers are confident in the cars progression. All of us seem to be getting to grips with the car, the team engineers have done a spectacular job on what began as a very challenging package. We do seem to have ironed out all of the major issues which Streetf1ghter battled with at Suzuka in the previous race meeting. Thanks to all three of us working closely together and sharing data on the car we have managed to get the very best from the race package so far'.
-Quakerstate racing manager, Evothreesixty on the upcoming race meeting.

Having just the solo drive under the belts of the new team we have yet to really see the true pace of the Vauxhall Astra VXR, although the pace of Streetf1ghter80 at Suzuka was a very positive start for the rookie outfit.
The qualifying session proved to be a big challenge to Streetf1ghter who had previously managed to squeeze very competitive times during practice. ‘Nerves were an issue for me during qualifying, something that I will make sure is not a problem in the future. I felt the weight of expectation from the team was all on me having been the only team car on track during that race meeting. That is something I have learnt from and will eventually get stronger with those experiences under my belt’.

Streetf1ghter80 went on to post some very good lap times and even posted the fastest lap of race one within his lobby. ‘ Lady luck was not on my side at all this weekend. I was fast enough to compete with the top cars but early contact on a couple of occasions with some slower privateer cars put paid to gaining big points. That was never the target on this outing but to know we have the pace is incredible at this early stage. I have the testing knowledge to aim higher at Road Atlanta next time round’

So the team now wants to kick on from what was a promising glimpse of things to come. Good luck to team Quakerstate at Road Atlanta
evothreesixty
evothreesixty

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down