TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Get ready for Monster and Rockstar to sink their teeth into another motorsport.. EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Get ready for Monster and Rockstar to sink their teeth into another motorsport.. EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Get ready for Monster and Rockstar to sink their teeth into another motorsport.. EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Get ready for Monster and Rockstar to sink their teeth into another motorsport.. EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Get ready for Monster and Rockstar to sink their teeth into another motorsport.. EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Get ready for Monster and Rockstar to sink their teeth into another motorsport.. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Get ready for Monster and Rockstar to sink their teeth into another motorsport.. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Get ready for Monster and Rockstar to sink their teeth into another motorsport.. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Get ready for Monster and Rockstar to sink their teeth into another motorsport.. EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Get ready for Monster and Rockstar to sink their teeth into another motorsport..

+2
Slider S15
nickyf1
6 posters

Go down

Get ready for Monster and Rockstar to sink their teeth into another motorsport.. Empty Get ready for Monster and Rockstar to sink their teeth into another motorsport..

Post by nickyf1 Mon 19 Oct 2009 - 20:33

http://www.rally-america.com/story.php?article=540

Rallycross is making its way to the USA, and I can tell you, this will NOT be what its like in Europe at ALL, you will not be wading through a muddy feild, chatting to the drivers, chatting to other spectators about the torque distribution of the RS200 that Pat Doran used to run all those years ago, disucssing wether Martin Schanke's move at Brands in '85 was just or not. You will be watching this in massive arena's with skateboard events going on at the same time trackside, watching your favourite Energy Drink go up against its rival... ooooh how you loathe Rockstar...

Thoughts, opinions?
nickyf1
nickyf1

TORA Race Number : 271
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 10770
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Get ready for Monster and Rockstar to sink their teeth into another motorsport.. Empty Re: Get ready for Monster and Rockstar to sink their teeth into another motorsport..

Post by Slider S15 Mon 19 Oct 2009 - 20:50

If i get to watch it on TV (Dave probably) Im happy Very Happy

Especially if they get some of the names in it (Foust, Block)
Slider S15
Slider S15

TORA Race Number : 219
Number of posts : 3711
Registration date : 2009-01-24

https://www.facebook.com/SlidersStorefront

Back to top Go down

Get ready for Monster and Rockstar to sink their teeth into another motorsport.. Empty Re: Get ready for Monster and Rockstar to sink their teeth into another motorsport..

Post by Sgt JigglyMoobs Mon 19 Oct 2009 - 21:05

pastranaaaa
Sgt JigglyMoobs
Sgt JigglyMoobs

Number of posts : 504
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Richy59 Tue 20 Oct 2009 - 12:37

So...DiRT 2 in real life?

I like! Very Happy

I know where I'm going on holiday next year Razz

I thought you were gonna say F1, since I can envision Brawn being plastered in Monster Energy stickers next season...

Get ready for Monster and Rockstar to sink their teeth into another motorsport.. C7LquN0
Richy59
Richy59

TORA Race Number : 20
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 13799
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BrnoutJerzey Wed 21 Oct 2009 - 3:11

Sgt JigglyMoobs wrote:pastranaaaa
yeah, Travis Pastrana is definitely the most talented American rally driver

this reminds me... if any of you see Rockstar punched (red star) get it by all means... it's amazing, unlike a lot of energy drinks.
BrnoutJerzey
BrnoutJerzey

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by XTI Jon Snow Wed 21 Oct 2009 - 14:00

You know, Americans will love this, and so will I. its kinda like NASCAR but with rallying, do like
XTI Jon Snow
XTI Jon Snow

TORA Race Number : 199
Number of posts : 2680
Registration date : 2009-03-22

http://xtiforums.myfreeforum.org

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyf1 Wed 21 Oct 2009 - 15:45

Richy59 wrote:So...DiRT 2 in real life?

I like! Get ready for Monster and Rockstar to sink their teeth into another motorsport.. Icon_biggrin

I know where I'm going on holiday next year Get ready for Monster and Rockstar to sink their teeth into another motorsport.. Icon_razz

I thought you were gonna say F1, since I can envision Brawn being plastered in Monster Energy stickers next season...

Go to Lydden for the UK ERC Round instead! Does the British Rallycross still go to Knockhill?

And you american's will never get your own Maaartin Schance! [que video!]