TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Official Press Release - Slider S15 to back away from regular appearances EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Official Press Release - Slider S15 to back away from regular appearances EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Official Press Release - Slider S15 to back away from regular appearances EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Official Press Release - Slider S15 to back away from regular appearances EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Official Press Release - Slider S15 to back away from regular appearances EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Official Press Release - Slider S15 to back away from regular appearances EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Official Press Release - Slider S15 to back away from regular appearances EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Official Press Release - Slider S15 to back away from regular appearances EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Official Press Release - Slider S15 to back away from regular appearances EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Official Press Release - Slider S15 to back away from regular appearances

Go down

Official Press Release - Slider S15 to back away from regular appearances Empty Official Press Release - Slider S15 to back away from regular appearances

"It is with great regret that i inform you that i am withdrawing from regular competition to concentrate on my studies. I have tried to juggle both evenly however I have found it too difficult to spread my time evenly over something i enjoy and something i find a chore. (quite understandably lol)"

"It is because of this that i am hereby stepping back from regular appearances in TORA."

"I will still be a member of TORA and i will still be a member of SBR."

"I still plan to run a full season in the next TCC and also plan a drive in the Mini Challenge."

"I appologise to the rest of the team but i obviously have to prioritise my real life over TORA."

"I am doing everything within my power to find a suitable replacement for myself within the team and am currently in negotiations with annother driver in relation to this."

"I wish to Thank everybody i have raced with over my time here at TORA and to the whole community for making me feel welcome."

Slider S15 - SBR Head of Motorsports
Slider S15
Slider S15

TORA Race Number : 219
Number of posts : 3711
Registration date : 2009-01-24

https://www.facebook.com/SlidersStorefront

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Official Press Release - Slider S15 to back away from regular appearances :: Comments

Richy59

Post Sun 22 Nov 2009 - 19:21 by Richy59

At least you won't be gone full stop. I know how it gets though, and your right real life is more of a priority than playing some games Razz

See you on the track, at some point Wink

Back to top Go down

JAMIE ANDERS0N

Post Sun 22 Nov 2009 - 19:42 by JAMIE ANDERS0N

it happens bud I left tora (then known as britgt) and came back later. just do your best in real life and once its sorted come back full time

Back to top Go down

XTI Avenger

Post Mon 23 Nov 2009 - 12:43 by XTI Avenger

Hope to see you back on the track again buddy. Smile

Back to top Go down

Ax4x Chaddy

Post Mon 23 Nov 2009 - 13:04 by Ax4x Chaddy

gd luck m8 ill do ma best too keep the SBR name flying high with sam!

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down