TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Our very own HeatPhalanx and Murcielagogama in one of TeamKillers vids... EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Our very own HeatPhalanx and Murcielagogama in one of TeamKillers vids... EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Our very own HeatPhalanx and Murcielagogama in one of TeamKillers vids... EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Our very own HeatPhalanx and Murcielagogama in one of TeamKillers vids... EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Our very own HeatPhalanx and Murcielagogama in one of TeamKillers vids... EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Our very own HeatPhalanx and Murcielagogama in one of TeamKillers vids... EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Our very own HeatPhalanx and Murcielagogama in one of TeamKillers vids... EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Our very own HeatPhalanx and Murcielagogama in one of TeamKillers vids... EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Our very own HeatPhalanx and Murcielagogama in one of TeamKillers vids... EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Our very own HeatPhalanx and Murcielagogama in one of TeamKillers vids...

3 posters

Go down

Our very own HeatPhalanx and Murcielagogama in one of TeamKillers vids... Empty Our very own HeatPhalanx and Murcielagogama in one of TeamKillers vids...

Post by Crisis Nine Mon 7 Dec 2009 - 15:08

Wait til the very end, and Heat utters the very words which make the title of the vid...

Crisis Nine

TORA Race Number : 152
Number of posts : 2192
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Our very own HeatPhalanx and Murcielagogama in one of TeamKillers vids... Empty Re: Our very own HeatPhalanx and Murcielagogama in one of TeamKillers vids...

Post by Richy59 Mon 7 Dec 2009 - 17:23

I've played with this guy in MW2...funnily enough...he kept killing me.

Our very own HeatPhalanx and Murcielagogama in one of TeamKillers vids... C7LquN0
Richy59
Richy59

TORA Race Number : 20
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 13799
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Our very own HeatPhalanx and Murcielagogama in one of TeamKillers vids... Empty Re: Our very own HeatPhalanx and Murcielagogama in one of TeamKillers vids...

Post by Crisis Nine Mon 7 Dec 2009 - 17:44

His videos are hilarious tho. I hate it when it happens to me and I do everything that the people in his videos do but its soooo funny watching it back.

Crisis Nine

TORA Race Number : 152
Number of posts : 2192
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Ianmr Mon 7 Dec 2009 - 18:37

I would actualy kill him if i meet him lol

Our very own HeatPhalanx and Murcielagogama in one of TeamKillers vids... B4mUCeQ
Our very own HeatPhalanx and Murcielagogama in one of TeamKillers vids... C7LquN0
Ianmr
Ianmr

TORA Race Number : 13
Number of posts : 2326
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down