TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» New to League Racing!
Slider S15 to drive as a privateer in the TORA Rally Championship EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Slider S15 to drive as a privateer in the TORA Rally Championship EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Slider S15 to drive as a privateer in the TORA Rally Championship EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Slider S15 to drive as a privateer in the TORA Rally Championship EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Slider S15 to drive as a privateer in the TORA Rally Championship EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Slider S15 to drive as a privateer in the TORA Rally Championship EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Slider S15 to drive as a privateer in the TORA Rally Championship EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Registration
Slider S15 to drive as a privateer in the TORA Rally Championship EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:44 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Lobby Settings
Slider S15 to drive as a privateer in the TORA Rally Championship EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 0:16 by zrolizac

Facebook

Slider S15 to drive as a privateer in the TORA Rally Championship

Go down

Slider S15 to drive as a privateer in the TORA Rally Championship Empty Slider S15 to drive as a privateer in the TORA Rally Championship

Slider S15 today anounced that he will be competing in the TORA Rally Championship in a TRC Spec Peugeot 207 S2000.

Backed by Rockstar Energy drinks Slider will be driving The Ex Kris Meeke car which powered him to the Intercontinental Rally Championship Crown in 2009. Working together with Kronos Racing, The outfit that prepared the car for Meeke, as well as SBR. Due to the unique regulations of the TRC Slider's car will be quite different from the car used by Meeke, especially the Engine.

Slider's 207 will be powered by an experimental prototype engine from new supplier and Sponsor Lyndale Race Engines. When asked about this Slider Remarked, "I can't reveal too much about the Engine but all im gonna say is that there is a very satisfying general Moreness..."

The Destickered car was delivered to the SBR Headquarters in a container and slider couldnt resist the urge to play with his new toy, Blasting it around the SBR base before driving it into the workshop. "it's been ages since ive had a new Race car to play with, im trying new things this season whilst trying to keep myself as far removed from the off track work as possible to allow me to concentrate on my studies. Racing for big teams is great and im really loving the experience, but at the end of the day, the cars go back with them and its not your name on the paperwork." Slider Added, "The Peugeot is mine, its my name on all the paperwork, Not SBR's and its a great feeling."

Currently there is no news or pictures of the Livery for the car and slider was playing it close to his chest, "Were still securing sponsorship at the moment so we have two setups ready on the SBR computers, we'll just have to wait and see on the sponsorship front as to which will happen."

More News and pictures when we have them....
Slider S15
Slider S15

TORA Race Number : 219
Number of posts : 3711
Registration date : 2009-01-24

https://www.facebook.com/SlidersStorefront

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit